[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the personality type of people that actually make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: jeffseid.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jeffseid.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
What's the personality type of people that actually make it and get aesthetic af?
>>
>>38081457
Alpha.
End of thread.
>>
What happened to Geoff
>>
>>38081474
Le cookies were poisoned
>>
>>38081468
This
>>
>>38081457
Perfectionism, obsession, organization
>>
>>38081457
ENTx
>>
>>38081489
no
>>
those who have nothing left
>>
>>38081503
True. I think most people that really make it in the gym have some slight OCD tendencies or just really like control and organization.
>>
>>38081507
athletic ENTPs, ahahahahaha.
>>
>>38081581
I think it's like anything.

The people who become /fit/ and "make it" are the same ones who start successful businesses or become amazing at other things.

People who are hardworking in one thing are hardworking in everything. This is why someone with a messy bedroom and a messy car cannot possibly be an organized and punctual person, his living spaces are mayhem and chaos and thus his life is as well.
>>
whatever personality type is most comfortable with needles
>>
It's an even better feeling when you leave your folks and come back 5 years later big as fuck, those types of people are probably the most hardworking commited types.
>>
>>38081670
I would like this to be true, but I don't know anyone who is successful in business and also /fit/.

I mean, one or two grills, but those are the now middle-aged children of rich immigrant parents.

Generally, the time and focus required for being /fit/ precludes being successful.
>>
File: 1450793966519.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1450793966519.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>38081507
>be athletic ESTP, 6'2 good genes, handsome
>crippling depression and social anxiety
>>
>INFP

>possibly the most pussy personality out there

>only concerned with truth and feelings

>started lifting a year ago and now nobody recognize my true personality and feelings

i'm a dennis tbqfhwy
>>
>>38081457
INTJ

Arnold was one
Linked with narcissism, schizotypal disorder, perfectionism, intensive preparation and planning
>>
>>38081960

>I NTJ
>Introverted
>fucking Arnold Schwarzenegger
>>
>>38082117
Yeah, I'd say he's introverted, its just that all his dreams and ambitions required him to be outgoing and really put himself out there.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 125x105px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 125x105px
>>38082117
>>
>>38082117
Being introverted just means that you're drained from social interaction and need to recharge by having some alone time. You can be outgoing while still being introverted.
>>
>>38081902
>social anxiety
>extrovert
Pick one.
>>
>>38081925
Understand that objective truth probably exists, but you can only perceive it through subjective and fallible means. So you can hold a perspective that is objectively true, but you can never know that it's objectively true. Everything we take for truth is just our current best guess.

And since those guesses are unverifiable in terms of truth, all that really matters is how accurately a guess can predict outcomes.

We could be totally fucking wrong about how our body functions on a cellular level, but eating less food still makes you lose mass regardless of whether we're right or wrong. Ostensibly, anyway.

Truth is moot.

As for feelings, look into endocrinology. Feelings are not illogical, and understanding what's making you feel the way you do can help you change it if you want to.

- ENFP
>>
>>38082193
>You can be outgoing while still being introverted.
>>
I got INTP, am I fucked?

The description sounds autistic as fuck to be honest.
>>
>>38082883

same
>>
>>38081468
Fpbp
>>
>>38081670

Lmfao bullshit.

There's nothing intellectual about lifting weights, its fucking mindless work, no better than a drone.
>>
>>38083183
enjoy your injuries dipshit
>>
>>38083195

If you think form is 'intellectual' then god help you.
>>
>>38082228
>ESTP
being a shy extrovert is real and it's hell
>>
Lets reconstruct this question:

>What's the personality type of people that actually make it

"actually make it" is different for everyone. It's like asking what a 10/10 looks like; its always different depending who you ask. From what I've gathered on /fit/, most people's definition boils down to just being happy. Being happy is remarkably hard for MERE MORTALS, since humans usually ALWAYS tend to want/crave more than what they have.

>What's the personality type of people that get aesthetic af

I've been playing competitive ssbm for a veryyyy long time, and have met/hung out with the world's top players. Its amazing how different these people are from each other, there is no doubt that personality has ZERO influence on skill/dedication/time being put on something.

>What's the personality type of people that actually make it and get aesthetic af

asking this combination cant yield an answer. Its too fucking hard to just "be happy" and theres no personality to coincide with it.
>>
>>38081457
It ultimately takes a slightly crazy person with insecurity issues and an obsession to fix chase perfection.
>>
>>38082859
Its true. Before 22, I was introverted and somehow autistic as fuck but then I realized that socializing and networking are very beneficial so I started becoming outgoing. I still dont talk much but I no longer feel nervous when talking to other people. Im 30 now and a full INTJ.

Being muscular is really helpful with socializing and networking. Men respect and want to talk with you. And women love to be around you.
>>
>>38081457
Vain or obsessive/autistic
Most of /fit/ falls into the latter camp
>>
I'm gonna make it. Donald Trump inspired me to strive to win instead of being a self-pitying sadfag.
>>
File: 1389156593506.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1389156593506.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>38083253
you think PP will come back? his test levels, man, his test levelsssss.

please print this out and hand it to him, for the scene's sake.
>>
>>38081468
lol
>>
>>38081670
You can have both. But it'll cost you any social life you thought you had.
>>
File: 1468635557031.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468635557031.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>ISTP
>Guts is ISTP
>I wanna be Gatsu
>lift for Cascu my only true waifu
>>
Rather average I'd say, they only have their steroids, and that's until they get 30 years old, as the "aesthetic lifestyle" is more for the youth (getting shredded, getting pussy, making friends).
>>
>>38081902
depression is what made your role models the men they are

realize your struggle and realize that it had made you stronger than everyone around you. Be proud of the pain you endure, you carry the weight of the universe on your shoulders. With that knowledge you can conquer everything.
>>
>>38081489
underrated
>>
INTJ reporting in , anyone not NT should off themselves desu
>>
>>38081890
I guess it depends on what your ideas of success are. My health is more important then money.

If I was overweight or what not I'd trade all the money in the world to get and stay super fit. Heck if I had money I'd be spending my time doing so regardless of where I'm at because its something I must do and must achieve.

I want to make it so bad it has become my lifestyle, something that was just oh yeah feels good just do it to exert myself and remain fit has turned into I must achieve that extra vein, I must be powerful and I must be able to look in the mirror with pride and meaning.

I don't see money, I see energy and time. If I want money I would spend those achieving that however my goal is to have a body in the top 5% of the walking population and that there are mires all around and I'm at optimal fitness and that I can use that to achieve my primitive happiness reproduce and eat.

It's just a bonus that I enjoy it no amount of money can take that away, only supplement me for my gains thats the only thing money is. Success is what you want it to be, you live and you die what you do in-between is only meaningful to what you perceive as meaningful, we know nothing other then what we perceive in the individuals reality.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 208x249px
>>38085006
Holy fuck bro, I really needed to read something like that today.
Thank you
>>
>>38085353
>>38085006
This thread is motivation.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.