[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW bone spurs in my shoulder and I'm scared to lift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>TFW bone spurs in my shoulder and I'm scared to lift because I could tear my rotator cuff
>>
Help
>>
>>38080545
my bone tore ur mum
>>
BALEED DIS
>>
Helpme...
>>
Please
>>
As I understand it, that's not too difficult a situation to correct surgically. Certainly a hell of a lot easier than fixing an actual cuff tear.

Otherwise, avoid having your humeri sticking straight out to the side and you should be OK.
>>
>>38081145
I'm not sure if it is I'm seeing my GP this Monday

I srsly think so though. My shoulders feel different from one another and it randomly hurts(seems to be unrelated to specific movement)

Should I continue lifting if it's not aggravated by it but hurts in general? that's fine right??
>>
>>38081208
>I'm not sure if it is
It's very easy to convince yourself that you have irreparable injuries if you care about what you do in the gym. One of my buddies recommends a flexeril and a xanax post-injury for precisely this reason. So chill, anon.

>My shoulders feel different from one another and it randomly hurts
Could be anything desu. I have a separated a/c joint right now that fits this description (and fit this description back when I first separated it.).

>Should I continue lifting if it's not aggravated by it but hurts in general?
Avoid making it worse. I wouldn't bench or BTN press or upright row, at least till I had a real diagnosis. (Preferably with imaging--this may be a problem if you live in a Communist country.). But otherwise start light, see how it feels, add weight cautiously.
>>
>>38081354
Man it's been hurting for months now and my shoulder feels different from the other and sometimes spasms. Idk it just feels off.

I've been hitting it full force but sometimes I feel like I made it way worse and I get a burning pain and it hurts like hell to move it.

I'm just scared of legit fhcking it up and I do live in a commie country
>>
>>38081385
I stand by my earlier post:
>at this stage and based on what little you've told me it could be anything
>those of us with anxious dispositions easily convince ourselves that we have crippling injuries
>get a diagnosis
>look into medical tourism if necessary
>don't make it worse, but don't be afraid to lift
>>
>>38081413
I live in a commie shithole, should I go to the hospital as non-urgent to get it figured out asap?
>>
Almost certainly not. You already have an appointment with your doctor on Monday. Start with that, go from there. Until then, don't make it worse.

(And consider altering your sleeping position if necessary. Spoon your bf on the other side or what have you. Sometimes a pillow under the bad shoulder can help if you sleep on your back.).
>>
>>38081504
>You already have an appointment with your doctor on Monday.

I don't, I'm just going to see her because it's a walkin day
>>
>>38081521
Ah. Well, I don't know enough about your health system to be able to tell. Use your best judgment and godspeed, anon. And remember
>it's probably not as bad as you think it is.
>>
>>38081571
>>it's probably not as bad as you think it is.

I'd think the same but it just feels so off man.

I dunno. Btw rows seem to aggravate it most, I don't think I have particularly bad form though
>>
>>38080545
Homie get that shit fixed. I had bone spurs on my right femoral ahead and kept lifting and playing football on it and it scraped nearly all the cartilage out of my socket and tore my labram. Then my hip fell out of socket.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.