[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up, I just discovered this board. I'm a long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: grizzly bear fight.webm (3MB, 711x400px) Image search: [Google]
grizzly bear fight.webm
3MB, 711x400px
What's up, I just discovered this board. I'm a long time lifter and although I don't compete, I'm big.

One critique I have of you guys is that you focus too much on weights. 3 plates this, 6 plates that. If someone has a 1 plate bench, you make fun of him and call him a manlet or something.

I think this is bad for everyone. If you are making fun of someone for only benching 1 plate, that guy is going to try to increase his weight to 2 plates too fast, by cheating or doing the exercise wrong, opening the angle of his shoulders or doing half reps. That's how he is going to get hurt.

Truth be told, although I am big and although I can curl 110 lbs if I want to, my normal arm workout is just basic curls with controlled form at 35 to 45 lbs. I can challenge myself with 30 lbs even. I've been reading here for a few days and I've never seen anyone here talk about continuous muscle contraction, which is the most important thing to getting big. I saw an interview with a bigtime professional bodybuilder talking about continuous contraction, I had fast "gains" since that moment.

So in summary, you should all focus on technique and the correct form and especially *continuous contraction* (don't lock out!) instead of the number on the weights you are lifting. Just lift enough to challenge yourself, hit your muscles hard, and get that all-day burn. Happy lifting!
>>
>>38074835
>If someone has a 1 plate bench, you make fun of him and call him a manlet or something.
lmao found the manlet
>>
>>38074835
Tl/dr, most likely a manlet
>>
So can you elaborate further on continuous contraction, mr manlet?
>>
>>38074835
Post a pic of your body, you weak faggot.
>>
>>38074835
You cannot get pecs woth a 1pl8 bench as a natty. Progressive overload os the main factor behind growth. At a certain point you hsvd to add weights to increae volume
>>
>>38074835
Bro it's /fit/, youre criticizing a health and fitness board located on a korean poster making forum, cant handle the bants manlet?
>>
File: 1401214443156.png (230KB, 460x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1401214443156.png
230KB, 460x1270px
>writing all this shit thinking I will read it

Bears are the cucks of nature.
>>
>>38074835
Post your body or you're gonna get shit on and people will assume you're a manlet.
Also, the reason for this is because the anonymity of 4chan provides for an exceptionally caustic culture. We're gonna make fun of manlets and weak people regardless.
>>
File: Manxf0.jpg (574KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Manxf0.jpg
574KB, 1920x1080px
>>38074835
>Intelligent thought out post with good advice and personal anecdotes
>gets shit on

I'm sorry bro. Everyone is a dyel shitposter except for the few to back up their advice with a current body pic.

You are absolutely right on all accounts. I noticed a big difference when I started caring about the reps, dropping the weight, and emphasizing range of motion. It's hilarious how many people don't know how to build muscle.
>>
>>38074835
>you will never be involved in a physical confrontation so intense you start dumping ass halfway through without hesitation

Why even live
>>
>>38075010
Fuuuck she is amazing :(
>>
>>38075010
> Shoko

Good taste detected
>>
>>38074835
Manlet
>>
>>38074835
-

>>38075010
>>38075535
>>38075705

Here's your answer OP.

Who do you think these people are? Use your imagination.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.