[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you avoid stretch marks? The ones on blacks I see at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: striaeStretchMarks_22162_lg.jpg (7KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
striaeStretchMarks_22162_lg.jpg
7KB, 280x210px
How do you avoid stretch marks? The ones on blacks I see at the gym don't really look that bad, but on white people it can be pretty embarrassing. I just want to know how do you guys go about keeping them from happening? I know that once you get them, you're fucked and have to wait for them to go away on their own which will take years.
>>
>>38074135
Get a tan.
>>
>>38074135
>I know that once you get them, you're fucked and have to wait for them to go away on their own which will take years.

not true, rub coconut oil into them once a day for two weeks, should fix them right up!
>>
>>38074257
That is a myth
>>
>>38074301

>you
>>
>>38074307
Give me one medical article or something backing up that claim by a professional doctor and I will concede...
>>
Stretch marks are permanent, only tattoos cover them up. Coco butter only lessens the redness if its still red.
>>
>>38074257
The stretch marks don't actually just go away Anon, stretch marks are the equal of scars.
It takes years and years for the fibers to break down and smooth out to blend in with the rest of the skin.
Coconut oil reduces redness and inflammation which makes it blend in faster yes, but it doesn't remove the stretch mark.
>>
>>38074182
Stretched skin doesn't tan. Pic related is a tanned man ffs
>>
> I know that once you get them, you're fucked and have to wait for them to go away on their own which will take years.

False. Stretchmarks are tears in the skin from it having to expand at a rate faster than your cells can regenerate. Stretchmarks never vanish, initially they are bright red due to hyper-pigmentation and then eventually fade to silver, but they never go away.

The only way to avoid developing them is to take your weight gain/muscular development slowly, but there is a genetic factor involved and some people are more predisposed to them than other. Like me. ;__;.
>>
>>38074974
Can I clone my skin and graft the unstretched skin onto my body?
>>
File: image.gif (1002KB, 305x164px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1002KB, 305x164px
>>38074974
>tfw skin is shit
>tfw simple cuts leave a scar
>tfw got stretchmarks just by growing up
>>
>>38074135
Where are you getting these stretch marks that they could ever be emberassing? LoL. Are you talking about ones caused by fat? Those look nasty.
Gaining significant muscle will give you some between the shoulder and pec, also ass and thighs but nothing super severe. Just get a tan and give them time. They're really not as bad as your making them out to be.
>>
Friend of mine got them real bad on his shoulders

he covered them up with tattoos, dropped my serious money on them and told me he bled like a stuck pig because the skins thinner over the marks and hurt like a bitch but I'll admit it was the perfect solution for him.
>>
Has anyone tried dermaabrasion/dermarollers?
>>
>>38074323
Can it cause any harm to do tattoos on stretched skin though?
>>
>>38077164
skins thinner so you tend to bleed more
>>38076602
see there in this guys post.

can confirm.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.