[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does taking BCAAs do for your body and when is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: penissosmall.png (104KB, 320x337px) Image search: [Google]
penissosmall.png
104KB, 320x337px
What does taking BCAAs do for your body and when is the best time to take them?
>>
>>38069595
Nothing really, unless fasted for the majority of the day. If you're not doing IF, they're a waste of money, and even then they kinda are.

If you want something to drink during a training session, drink diluted Gatorade, or anything else that has a bit of sugar, ideally the dextrose meme. It makes it easier to recover in between sets, for me anyway.
>>
>>38069648
>If you want something to drink during a training session, drink diluted Gatorade, or anything else that has a bit of sugar, ideally the dextrose meme. It makes it easier to recover in between sets, for me anyway.

I see. Thanks man.
>>
>>38069595
If you get enough protein you won't see much benefit from bcaas.
>>
Waste of money like most supplements. Lift more weight instead of supporting the jew industry anon.
>>
>>38069595
BCAAs spike muscle protein synthesis (MPS) and prevents muscle breakdown. this has been proven. so the idea is to take BCAAs between meals and around workouts to keep MPS high as much as possible, but it has not been proven that this actually leads to moar gainz in practice. so if you're willing to spend money on something that could possibly give you a little bit more gains then go ahead, but you'll do just fine without them. even the people who're positive to BCAAs say the difference is very small if it exists.
>>
>>38069595
Just. Eat. More. Meat.
>>
>>38069595
great supplement but only if you train fasted while doing intermittent fasting.
>>
>>38071029
This pretty much. BCAAs are nice if you're vegan or vegetarian but no reason to bother with them if you eat meat.

[spoiler]Not that I'd ever eat the Cadaverous Jew, mind you, so BCAA it is for me.[/spoiler]
>>
>>38069595
Total waste of money. So long as you are eating plenty of chicken and red meat, you will bet your essential aminos straight out of them.
>>
>>38069595
regardless of what everyone sais, bcaas help me push through a workout for longer and stop me getting tired, placebo or not i reckon theyre worth it
>>
File: url copy.jpg (8KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
url copy.jpg
8KB, 190x266px
>>38072247
recommending anon to eat proven carcinogens
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.