[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

opinions /fit/? ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLNT b2zfh3Q

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: averagenotsomore.png (2MB, 1668x946px) Image search: [Google]
averagenotsomore.png
2MB, 1668x946px
opinions /fit/?
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLNTb2zfh3Q
>>
>>38066062
These guys are pretty delusional really
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLNTb2zfh3Q
>>
>>38066062
Fags that don't even lift.
>>
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha. Noobs
>>
they're so DYEL that not even pro shooping can save them
>>
>>38066398
Hahaha
>>
File: 1469310383544.gif (2MB, 189x263px) Image search: [Google]
1469310383544.gif
2MB, 189x263px
>>38066062
>disgusting manlet mongloids that have never been outside, done physical labour, played sports, or trained with weights.
>Guy trains with weights for 6 months, gets "Ideal body type"
>Lol nah, lets just photoshop
Pic related is the Ideal body type to me. JB is fucking tiny
>>
buzzquiefs
>>
The Asian guy is qt tho
>>
>>38066062
>tfw you would get more matches on tinder if I studied photoshop instead of lifting.
>>
>>38066062
Zack is such a fucking jew boy. Literally just needs to shave all his hair off and lift and properly diet for about a year and will look good.
>>
that "comedian" is unfunny as fuck.
>>
>>38066062
>no one has the time to go to the gym 3 times a week for one hour
>>
There is nothing worse than someone who pretends they go to the gym. We put in so much work that it is a joke for someone to say they work out when they don't.
>>
>>38067226
This is exactly what I thought. He put so much fucking emphasis on the whole "I am sexy because I am funny" and then he was just awkward.
>>
>>38067267
i honestly wouldt care about these weak bitches if they dindt make excuses for being weak bitches
>>
>>38066062
Delusional Queens upset that people dare to expect some air of integrity and quality

Why is expecting men to have some masculinity such a horrifying "cruel" concept today? Society should shame you weak fucks
>>
>>38066062
mirin bieber's chest from the thumbnail desu
>>
>>38067918
welcome to western society in 2016 anon here your complementary estrogen shot and hipster glasses

Notice how it's always shit like Buzzfeed and huffington post spreading shit like this, who are recieve funds from Saudi Arabia and the likes
>>
All of these guys are closet fags
>>
>>38067977
Its photoshopped and even then its still tiny
>>
Who would do that kind of thing ? It's like they don't have any dignity seriously
>>
>>38066537
Guy looks like he would kill black ppl in his sleep
>>
the best part was the fairy-ass makeup artist underhandedly ripping them hard af
>>
>"is this what I should be striving for?"

YES, IT IS. if you're insecure about yourself for something like this, the answer isn't "love yourself :))))) <3", just fucking fix it

be a fucking man, buzzfeed is cancer for this very reason, they promote this idea that mediocrity in everything is ok as long as you are "yourself"
>>
>>38066062
the degeneracy is real
>>
>>38068693
>YES, IT IS. if you're insecure about yourself for something like this, the answer isn't "love yourself :))))) <3", just fucking fix it

There is an extent, there's a lot of guys here who look ridiculous, easily in the top 1% of the world population due to their bodies, and they still feel they look like shit and are insecure about it.
>>
>>38068712

Yeah, i understand that body dysmorphia can be an issue, but in the skinny guy's case it's something that can be easily remedied
>>
File: 1415824974318.jpg (123KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1415824974318.jpg
123KB, 500x375px
>>38066062
>there's just not enough hours in the day to look DYEL as fuck

What a crock of shit. Have these guys would look bigger if they ate more than a slice of bread every day.
>>
>>38066537
>>38068149

Just a reminder that this guy sued the dude who filmed him, leaving the recorder bankrupt.

Technoviking also is head of research in Biology now at a University, and revealed he was high as balls when that video got posted, hence why he wanted it taken down.
>>
>Intellectually I know I'm not any less of a man because I'm not big and strong.

already stopped watching
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.