[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife is a cuck I guess. During some talking I opened up about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ny15rafIxB1ueiaxzo1_1280.jpg (121KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny15rafIxB1ueiaxzo1_1280.jpg
121KB, 900x900px
My wife is a cuck I guess.
During some talking I opened up about how I find muscular women attractive, and she told me she finds them sexy too and would find it interesting to watch me have sex with one.

Where would I go about meeting muscular women?
inb4 gym
>>
>>38064782

Tinder, dating websites, the gym.
>>
>>38064782
>implying you would attract a muscular woman
Your wife is testing to see if you are still attractive on the sexual marketplace. If you are unable to attract a muscular woman she will probably leave you.
>believing a woman when she says she wants to be cucked
>>
>>38064810
>I've never had a conversation with a real woman
>>
>>38064810
Why the fuck would she need to test something she can see herself?
>>
>>38064810
This is wrong, cuck your wife post picz/webmd
>>
>>38064782
female bodybuilding shows
>>
>>38064782
She wants you to accept the idea of fucking someone else, so when she wants to do it herself she can rationalize it with "you also wanted to do the same".
>>
>>38064854
No matter what men do, they end up being the cuck

Women are too crafty
>>
>>38064854
This. The love of your life and the woman entitled to half your worldly possessions is about to get BLACKED
>>
>>38064854

This you dun gufd.

The worst part is women don't care and get nowhere near hurt when you cheat on them than you do when you get cucked.
>>
>>38064854
This.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't already cheated on you.
>b-but you fucked someone else too
>>
File: 1428629180889.png (287KB, 463x493px) Image search: [Google]
1428629180889.png
287KB, 463x493px
>>38064854
OH SHIT NIGGA I've seen this happen many times before

usually it's when a dude's gf proposes a threesome with one of her friends, then guilt trips him into having a threesome with another dude. they always have another man lined up before they even send the first probe out.

something most guys don't keep in the back of their mind is that even average looking chicks have guys throwing themselves at them. husband or bf, whatever you're just one cog in the machine
>>
>>38064782
It is literally completely impossible for a woman to be a cuck
>>
>>38065118
>The worst part is women don't care and get nowhere near hurt when you cheat on them than you do when you get cucked.
when men cheat -> women cheated on don't have to pay for the offspring
when women cheat -> guy cheated on has a chance of paying for another man's offspring

she's either free of responsibility or ends up passing her genes, that's why it doesn't hurt them either way
>>
Goddamn this thread is full of a bunch of motherfucking negative nancies.

A lot of women actually get turned on by you fucking other women. You just can't be a pushover.
>>
>>38064782
just make sure you make that whole thing about her fantasy, not yours.
>>
File: chad.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>38065255
Yea, maybe if she was married to Chad Thundercock and not someone who browses a Chilean stick trading board.
>>
>>38065415
Not EVERYONE on /fit/ is a passive loser.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.