[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit/, I've got a real problem that I need help with.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: emma watson.jpg (269KB, 736x1366px) Image search: [Google]
emma watson.jpg
269KB, 736x1366px
Sup /fit/, I've got a real problem that I need help with.

So I actually managed to get this girl to fall for me, she's basically my oneitis, is crazy hot and is wayyy out of my league, but I managed to win her by basically becoming a completely different human to how I usually am.

When I am alone, I am nerdy, very introverted, I like to play video games and listen to sigur ros, I like movies and books and history and other kinda "lame" stuff but I'm regardless very happy.

When I am around this girl however, I deliberately switch to a different person, I pretend to have no association with nerdy things or video games and I pretend to like the things she likes, like rap music and sports and shit like that, and I'm very good at carrying conversations on these subjects and manipulating her perception of me to where she earnestly believes I have a passion for the same things she does. I fucking don't though, I hate rap music and sports, fucking shits gay.

My question is, do I completely drop her due to the fact that I'm consistently lying to her about who I am and what I like and I'm clearly not a mentally sound person if I'm capable of manipulating her so much and we are completely incompatible due to our differences and she would be disgusted if she ever knew the real me?

Or is there an unseen benefit to our relationship? Do my attempts to appreciate her lifestyle force me out of my introverted shell and help me realize greater possible passions in myself? Can she change me into a better person if I open up to her about my other hobbies bit by bit? is it unrealistic for me to assume there aren't things we could learn from each other? Will she even care?

Help pls

Also what are the best vegetable sources of calcium?
>>
err... did you not listen to ANYTHING we said? we told you to just bee yourself.
>>
>>38061445
No turning that chick into a vegetable is not a great source of calcium, but it is good cardio
>>
File: 1409582711836.png (132KB, 912x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1409582711836.png
132KB, 912x1087px
>>38061445
Just bee yourself bro, bee completely unapologetic about your hobbies
>>
Smash many times, get her to do anal, and then completely cut contact with her.

But really, why the fuck would you want to drop a fuckbuddy unless you have something better lined up?
>>
>>38061445
Fake a slow change in your personality and try to get her to hop along.
>I've been listening to rap a little less often, lately
etc. if she's really into you like you believe, she will let herself be influenced by you and will change alongside you. This is what every old couple has done, because nobody stays the same during their life. Old couples have to change together to stay together.
If you can make her change slowly by pretending that you are changing slowly, when in fact you will just revert to your normal self, then I can see it happening.
Although you have to let her influence you, too. You have to open to her stuff too.

Well.. it's supposed to be a normal process for successful couples, so it will fail 100% guaranteed, even if it's just because of the fact that you will know all of your relationship started on a lie and she felt in love with someone else than the real you. But hey, this is /fit/ so let's be autistic!
>>
>>38061475
>hobbees
>>
File: 1464625287823.jpg (20KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1464625287823.jpg
20KB, 249x249px
>>38061518
such misakes are beeyong my control
>>
>>38061445
>thinks rap and sports are gay
>reads books, plays video games, and listens to sigur ros

lol
>>
>not liking sports
Frankly I don't care for professional games but playing basketball with your friends is pretty fun.
T.fake normie
>>
>>38061445
>sports, fucking shits gay
Haha, faggotwad. It's only a matter of time until she finds out. And then it's onto R9K!! haha
>>
>implying watching sports is not stupid as fuck
watching sports is stupid as fuck
>>
>>38062333

trips confirm
>>
>>38061445
>Another idiot kid thinking hes such a different and special snowflake

Literally everybody lies about who they are you fucking toddler. Literally fucking everybody at all times.
>>
File: 1320367351240.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1320367351240.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>when you start listening to rap ironically and end up liking it
Story of my life.
>>
>>38062425

just because that's what everybody does doesn't mean it's the right thing to do you fag
>>
can we get a serious answer in this thread
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.