[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Be skinny hard gainer >Can't buy mass gainer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>Be me
>Be skinny hard gainer
>Can't buy mass gainer cus I'm broke and can't get parents to buy it because they don't know what it is and don't 'trust' it.
>They will buy food tho

What dense foods should I get to help reach my calorie goal?
>>
Turkish , Oats and nutella FOR SURE
>>
>>38058895
Never tried porridge but it sounds disgusting, anyway to make it taste better?
>>
>>38058886
>falling for the powdered jew
just mix 40% quark with milk, peanut butter and a banana
it's food
>>
peanut butter, milk, $1 cheese burgers from mcdonalds
>>
>>38059020
It's cheap but £1 burgers doesn't sound like it could be very good for you?
>>
>>38058936
>Never tried porridge
>but it sounds disgusting
wasnt surprised tbqh senpai
>>
>>38058886
So basically you want to go from skeleton to fat ass?

Why care what you eat, the calories in/calories out meme dictates that you just need to stuff yourself.
>>
>>38059006
>just mix 40% quark with milk, peanut butter and a banana

eating a jar of peanut butter is the only viable things among the items you listed

>>38058886
>>Be me
>>Be skinny hard gainer

no you are not, you just dont eat enough.
>>
Get a fucking job you pathetic nigger
>>
>>38058886
spinach
pasta
rice
chicken breast

all cheap all healthy

get on it nigger
>>
>>38058886
eat pasta/rice/veggies + meat/fish/eggs/milk every 3 hours.you need to get more calories than you burn you gain weight.so if you're a teenager or in your early twenties and you have a good metabolism you might be burning 2500kcal a day doing nothing.to gain weight in this scenario you should be consuming 3000kcal everyday.
make sure you exercise 3 days a week so you gain as much weight as possible in muscle.
>>
>>38058886
>be you
>underaged ASSFAGGOTs addict
>stupid enough to fall both the "hard gainer" and the powdered jew memes
>not just drinking milk and eating fuckloads of chicken and veggies
>>
File: a_tyson_i.jpg (11KB, 195x262px) Image search: [Google]
a_tyson_i.jpg
11KB, 195x262px
>>38058886
Mix this up and eat it.
1. Instant oatmeal (forget this bourgeois steel cut crap)
2. Cream
3. 1/4 stick of butter
4. Chocolate bar
Microwave and eat.

Get a cheap ass (Little Caesars) supreme pizza for lunch... sprinkle olive oil on it.

Eat at Chinese buffets, or Golden Corral buffets, or someplace where White Trash usually goes.... and keep eating. Don't rush it... multiple trips, not 2 with 5 plates.

Repeat.
>>
>>38059040
>wants sugar filled cattle feed
>worried about what's good for him
>>
>>38060153
What the fuck? Do not do this.
>a fucking stick of butter
>a fucking chocolate bar
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.