[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you guys found cheap ways around cooking? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: shake.jpg (124KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
shake.jpg
124KB, 1000x1000px
Have any of you guys found cheap ways around cooking?

I'm trying to improve my diet, but I don't want to be messing around with blenders and protein powders.

I found this protein bread, and combined with peanut butter, and soy milk (lasts longer than cow milk), I end up with this for a day:

1820 kcal
108g protein
86g fat
160g carb
26g fibre
24g sugar

All for about four dollars. Plus a dirt cheap multivitamin. And I might squeeze a banana in there or something.

This might.. probably get boring, so I'd be interested in hearing any advice or suggestions.
>>
>>38058646
Seems a tad low on protein and high on carb but not bad
>>
>>38058646
Wut

(Thats a yummy looking smootie btw)
>>
If you're eating just one thing you're doing it wrong
The most healthy thing is a varied diet. There are so many healthy foods that there's no reason you can't eat a new thing every day.
>>
>>38058685
It's better than what I'm eating now. Baby steps.

I might try to work some frozen vegetables in here and there, but they're pretty expensive, peas are about four times the cost per calorie of peanut butter.
>>
>>38058646
You know what, I am really beginning to be confident with myself, here is me from two days ago. Thoughts OP?
>>
>>38058646
I buy a full rotisserie chicken from the market, and cook up some quinoa and veggies to go with it. The quinoa you just put in a pot with water or chicken broth and the veggies i just put in a pan with avacado oil until they cook to a good softness. doesn't take very long and only have to cook every 2 or 3 days. I also boil 6-10 eggs at a time for breakfast for a few days
>>
>>38058646
if you cook in bulk ie a whole box of pasta 5 chicken breasts in the oven and a ton of spinach on the stove it makes eating healthy easy

and less total cleaning time
>>
Use a rice cooker, it can cook more than just rice.

I put in a cup of brown rice, kidney beans, lentils, and chopped smoked sausage and they cook perfectly every time. Cheap and tasty, like your mum.
>>
i have one of them ricecookers that also works as a steamer.
So I put in cheap frozen fish and broccoli in along and get the whole meal cooked automatically.
>>
Stir-fry, nigga
>>
>>38058851

looking thick. solid. tight.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.