[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fit/. I'm moving to Denmark for a year in September

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-06.jpg (24KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-06.jpg
24KB, 495x495px
Hello /fit/. I'm moving to Denmark for a year in September and I was wondering if any of you have experience with the gym/lifting scene there. What to look for and what to avoid? Heard the cucks are heavy into crosshit.
>>
>>38058086
it's all muslim now...prepare for the race war. And watch out for bombs
>>
It's pretty good. There are only three squat racks where I work out but they're almost never occupied at the same time.
>>
>>38058086
C O P E N H A G E N ?
>>
>>38058182
>race war
I'd kill myself before I do cardio
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>38058381
Not Copehagen some city called Odense. Don't know much about that either
>>38058182
Fhark dude probably the biggest downer for me. As long as theres no dirty phaki guy drenching the bench in his kebon sweat or entwining hks fucking back hair in the squat bar I'll manage
>>
>>38058182
This is what ameritards believe
>>
>>38059869
If you see My ex plz kill her for me. She just dumped me and is moving to Odense pretty soon.

Odense is a big City, much better than Copenhagen imo. There's tons of gyms at low cost. You can easily make some good gains here in Danmark.

If you're a student getting pussy is piss easy if you have the slightest gains and can control your autismo. Girls are very openminded and ready to mingle
>>
Its good in Copenhagen.

The crossfit scene is still active, afaik.

Most standard gyms have decent facilities and equipment for traditional lifting, though.

Not sure about gyms beyond the Zealand region.
>>
>>38059901
Dude, give OP the info on your ex. He can hit on her and then dump her like a bitch.
>>
>>38059937
>crossfit

Powerlifting is quite popular in Danmark I think, find a PL gym. PL gyms are vastly superior in all aspects all over Scandinavia. Equipment, prices and overall gym culture is better
>>
File: aL9K9DV_460s_v1.jpg (34KB, 460x333px) Image search: [Google]
aL9K9DV_460s_v1.jpg
34KB, 460x333px
>>38059901
Did she dump you for some dumb shit because then I might do you a favor and dump her ass. Yes I am a student so a gym with a fair price is what I'm looking for atm.
Can't wait for that prime open-minded pussy thats been tore by some somali migrant
>>38060514
I am a Scandi-fag so I need to have a gym where PL is accepted. I have had to change gyms a lot of times because of this.

Any information about the food prices and supplement prices?
>>
File: denmark_refugees.png (323KB, 657x651px) Image search: [Google]
denmark_refugees.png
323KB, 657x651px
>>38059879
It's true
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.