[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got back into lifting like 3 months ago, following a program.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: YOU'RE AN IDIOT.jpg (68KB, 550x742px) Image search: [Google]
YOU'RE AN IDIOT.jpg
68KB, 550x742px
I got back into lifting like 3 months ago, following a program. I'm not tracking calories I'm just avoiding the obvious stuff so I can get skinny ripped, then do a clean bulk. I went from 197 to 185 since I started. Am I going to slow. Is there any stuff I should do to increase my weight loss?
>>
I'm 215, feels bad mayne
>>
>>38054854
>Is there any stuff I should do to increase my weight loss?
I don't know mate maybe track your fucking calories?

I just can't understand what the fuck is going on in your mind. Seriously what is the reason you don't track calories? You want to lose weight, calories are pretty fucking crucial part of that
>>
>>38054913
Because I have a full time job and school, and I'm too fucking busy to do all that, go to the gym, practice guitar and not actually kill myself. How many people actually weigh there food on here. Unless you can eat food at your house everyday its borderline pointless to track calories when you aren't able to weigh it. I tried doing it for a week and I couldn't do it m8
>>
>>38054878
k
>>38054913
Seconding this dude. Change in weight is calories taken vs. calories expended. There is absolutely nothing more or less to it than that. There's no magic pill that will drain your fat or anything, at least in a reasonable fashion. Any specialized diet that comes up with bullshit reasons that they help weight loss is probably just finding foods that satisfy you more, so you'll take in less calories, but there's pretty much nothing that the food will inherently do in terms of weight loss.
If you want to lose weight faster, eat even less or burn even more. You don't have to track, and you can just sort of consciously try to eat less, but it will never be as effective or guaranteed as actually tracking calories.
>>
>>38054970
>how many people actually weigh there food on here
everyone who takes lifting seriously

>Unless you can eat food at your house everyday
normal people eat literally one fucking meal that isn't their own made every day, everything else they've made themselves. I have a job too faggot doesn't stop me from knowing how many calories I consume each day. I haven't weighted the food I eat at work but because I've weighted everything else at home I have a pretty good understanding and estimate how much it is
>>
>>38054970
I weigh food at house - you get good at estimating after a while when you can't weigh

>went from 265 to 198
>>
>>38055031
>normal people
I work like 12 hour days. My mom doesn't cook. It's rare I eat more than 1 meal at my house and its almost always breakfast.
>>
>>38055031
Adding to this, obviously you want to be as accurate as fucking possible while tracking your intake. If, for some reason, you have to guesstimate any of your intake, I think it's best to lowball it while bulking and overestimate it while cutting.
>>
>>38054970
Nutrition labels are everywhere, man. You go to McDonald's, the calorie counts are on the menu. You buy TV dinners, the calorie count is there. You buy a 5 lb package of chicken, divide it up into fifths and look up the nutrition of a pound of chicken if it's not already on the back.

I'd recommend planning out the calories of what you're going to eat in a day and just eating the same stuff for a week if you're that busy.
>>
>>38055166
>cant count calories
>mom doesnt cook

No wonder anon, if my mom didnt cook me my six meals of chicken sweet potatoes and brown rice weighed out exactly depending on my goals I dont thin Id be able to do it either.

Just give up now theres no point if your mom doesnt cook youll never get jacked.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.