[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat female here. I want to lose a lot of weight in a month.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

File: fat-girls-and-fries.jpg (37KB, 492x566px) Image search: [Google]
fat-girls-and-fries.jpg
37KB, 492x566px
Fat female here.

I want to lose a lot of weight in a month.

I do not care how it affects my health or if I almost die.
>>
>>38054452
Cool.
>>
Cool
>>
Cool.

Read the sticky
>>
Cool
Dont eat like a fucking pig you roastie whore
>>
wew fuck off fat slut you're destined to die right now.
>>
Cool
You'll look like even more shit after the month, even if you starve yourself
>>
>>38054452
eat literally nothing for a month, thats how i lost 70 in two weeks
>>
Post pic for assessment
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 700x393px
Listen here little girl. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
Post body to see where it needs improvement, you fat bitch
>>
>>38054452
You can't do it in a month, that's why it requires effort in the first place
>>
Someone will say DNP, but you seem too desperate and likely to kill yourself trying to get something for nothing.
>>
>>38054452
Take meth it's that easy.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>38055047
BUT I WANT IT NOW
>>
Amputation
>>
do adderall/vyvanse/concerta/ritalin or whatever you can get your hands on. meth works too but its harder to get
>>
In a month? Kill yourself or Plastic surgery
>>
>>38054452
>I do not care how it affects my health or if I almost die.

Then die you fat disgusting piece of shit.
>>
>>38054452
1.2 grams of DNP daily will do the trick. Lower threshold of recorded lethal doses.

Please try this and keep us updated.
>>
>>38054452
Meth will strip the fat off.
Or, if you watch Archer, shitloads of cocaine.
>>
>>38054452
Cut off your legs.
>>
File: Angry pig man.png (26KB, 1344x178px) Image search: [Google]
Angry pig man.png
26KB, 1344x178px
You need to eat a reasonably healthy 1000 calorie a day diet for months to lose weight, with tons of fruits, vegetables, and lean protein.

The problem with all you fatties is delayed gratification. You want the reward NOW, instantly, so you won't stay on a long-term diet to lose weight. That's why you're fat, you'd rather enjoy a cheeseburger now than be thin later. You need to overcome this, and do some work now to get the reward much later. It's not even that hard, you just have to count calories.

Don't starve yourself for a week, go on a low-calorie diet for several months. You will lose the weight. Just have some patience.
>>
>>38054452
Why do you hate your body? Don't let society and the media tell you you aren't perfect the way you are. Big is beatiful and you can be healthy at any size.
We curvy girls gotta stick together <3
>>
File: UqUmbmY.jpg (52KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
UqUmbmY.jpg
52KB, 500x673px
>>38054452
Have you tried working out more and eating less?

pic unrelated
>>
File: image.png (308KB, 923x851px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
308KB, 923x851px
>>38054452

>I want to lose a lot of weight in a month.
>I do not care how it affects my health or if I almost die.

Look up DNP. Normally a daily thread about it. High risk (lethal), high reward (lose fat). Always keep some on you so?when you call 911 for getting dangerously hot, they have what you attempted sedoku with. Don't eat bread.

Or put on your big girl panties and eat like a fucking adult. Eat where you lose a pound or two a week.

> Pic related to not dumbass mode of cheating
>>
File: 1434230324003.jpg (260KB, 1141x711px) Image search: [Google]
1434230324003.jpg
260KB, 1141x711px
Sorry but America closed our Fat Camp 71 years ago.
They said our Methods were to radical.

Read the fucking Sticky and now get out, seriously.
>>
>>38054452
B-but you'll be out of my league if you lose weight. Be my gf and never worry about your weight again. I'll love you no matter what you look like. Please be in Maryland.
>>
>>38055836
I don't know if you've doxxed me or what,? But I actually live in Maryland
>>
>>38055855
Wanna grab coffee sometime?
>>
>>38054452

Drink only water and nothing else.

since you are probably to fat to run do that goofy fast walk for a few hours every single day.

do not over sleep.
go to bed at 10 and wake up at 7

spend the whole day moving around and doing something if you do not know what to do then go for another long walk.

remember drink only water and a lot if it.
>>
>>38055895
This website is full of creeps and weirdos how do I know ur not going to kill me and stuff me like an animal? !?
>>
Do you care about lose skin and stretch marks?
That's what you're in for if you try to lose weight fast.
Not to mention that you'll probably gain weight again if you don't learn how to live a healthy lifestyle.
>>
>>38055998
Well I can't promise to not stuff you like an animal, but we would meet in a public place. You would be safe while you meet me and see if I seem like a weirdo or not.
>>
> woman: I will do absolutely anything for a fit supermodel body
> it just takes exercise, eating healthy, and time
> woman: anything but that
>>
>>38055998
Not that guy but 4chan, despite all the hype, is populated by average people (barring boards like /mlp/ and /jp/,) the anonymity just allows them to say things most people only think.
>>
op is the kind of person who gets fit as quickly as possible and immediately afterwards goes back to the same life style as before and gains all the weight back
>>
>>38055998
I am, baby girl. You said you wanted to weigh less.

Stuffing weighs less than fat.
>>
File: omgomgyeaaah.gif (2MB, 295x216px) Image search: [Google]
omgomgyeaaah.gif
2MB, 295x216px
>>38056191
holy fuck topkek
>>
>>38056191
Don't impersonate me. And stop cock blocking bro.
>>
>>38055998
I want to force feed you eggs
>>
>>38056232
>fatty chasing on 4chan
>cockblocking

more like saving you some dignity mate
>>
>>38056355
shes not far she's high test!
>>
>>38054452
Eat just enough to survive then and still get some vitamins, but only that. Also, start doing cardio and high intensity exerise every single day. Since you don't care about your health you don't need a rest day, but you may need to vary the workout to avoid excessive pain and cramping.

Diet: Try eating something like 1000 calories a day and plenty of water. To do this and not feel utterly starving you'll need to eat mostly vegetables. Good low calorie protein can com from tofu, for instance. If you eat any fats or carbs you'll quickly run out of spare calories for the day.

Exercise: Vary things like jogging, (speed walking if you're too fat), swimming, jumping jacks, jumping rope etc. All of these are great for melting fat. You might want to even try doing two workouts per day: one in the morning and one in the evening.

Good luck OP! Stick to your goals, just make sure that after the month is over you keep up your work, but switch it to something healthier. This diet and exercise routine is not sustainable.
>>
>>38054452
Eat at ~500kcal deficit and do SS + LISS Cardio, can expect large weight loss in a month if you are untrained. Doing it this way will improve your health overall and also make it easier to keep the weight loss going past the one month mark.
>>
>>38054452
DNP
Take it a little above max dose. May be lethal but you know dire situations call for lethal measure
>>
File: 1d1.jpg (58KB, 700x479px) Image search: [Google]
1d1.jpg
58KB, 700x479px
>>38054452
>states demands
>doesn't even put in the effort of thinking up an actual question

literally never going to make it

also:
>crash dieting

looks like that goes mcdouble
>>
>>38056464
btw, although you can cut more calories than this, and exercise more often, It's even less sustainable. You need this routine to last a whole month. You can cut more calories for maybe a week, or even just a few days, but you'll start getting light headed after that... how are you goign to exercise if you're light headed? Best to stick with something reasonable.
>>
>>38055998
How do I know you're not a weirdo or a creep that is going to kill me and stuff me like an animal? You said it yourself, this website is full of them.
>>
>>38055088
This may seem extreme, but it's also extremely effective.
>>
>>38054452

If you wanted to be skinny bad enough, then you wouldn't be where you are now.

But I'll bite anyway:

Only drink water, eat meats (seafood included) and vegetables. Very little butter or oil allowed on a meal.

Then you'll lose weight faster than fuck. Cheat and you won't.
>>
I lost about 30 pounds in a month and a half by only eating 500 calories a day. I've kept it off for the last 2 years too
>>
>>38055755
>>38054452
Both of you need to commit suicide immediately
>>
>>38054452
I want to have sex with these women while we all eat pizza and get grease all over ourselves
>>
File: 9nohQh4.jpg (14KB, 478x361px) Image search: [Google]
9nohQh4.jpg
14KB, 478x361px
>>38056809
>>
>>38054452
ROASTIE OUT YOU FAT SLUT
>>
Stop eating bread. That shit will kill you.

Also pls be in London.
>>
>>38054452
Probably bait but whatever

Did you gain all your weight in one month?
No. You can't undo years of damage in one month. If you actually want to lose weight you'll be an adult and eat at a 500-1000 calorie defecit, eat healthy and do cardio. It will take a while and it won't be easy, because if it was no one would be fat. You can do it, it just takes time and dedication.

Now post pics so I can orbit you and tell you you're beautiful.

P.S: new lifters, not only does lifting not cure autism, it doesn't make you any less beta.
>>
>>38054452
Take a tablespoon of DNP then enjoy a nice ice bath and call your loved ones
>>
Smoke 3 steroids a day and do SS :^)
>>
literally do not eat
>>
>>38054452
Cut off the fat with a knife
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.