[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your bf/gf like /fit/? How did you meet? Do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 39

File: gymbrotiredafterlegday.jpg (66KB, 640x506px) Image search: [Google]
gymbrotiredafterlegday.jpg
66KB, 640x506px
What's your bf/gf like /fit/?

How did you meet?
Do they support your /fit/ lifestyle?
Are you the big spoon or little spoon?
Do you see a future with them?

Discus
>>
>>38046880
>implying anyone on this board has a bf/gf or let alone talked to a member of the opposite sex
>>
File: Heliftsupmyheart.jpg (2MB, 1679x2387px) Image search: [Google]
Heliftsupmyheart.jpg
2MB, 1679x2387px
>>38046880
Through a gymbro finding app called scruff.
Yes, we both lift.
Big spoon.
Yes, I plan on proposing to him in a year or two.
>>
>>38046959
>shitskin
Kys.
>>
File: 1468888173153.jpg (71KB, 680x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1468888173153.jpg
71KB, 680x1023px
>>38046959
cute
>>
>>38046978
He's filipino.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 238x250px
>dropped out of college
>work warehouse job
>live with parents
>no way to meet girls
>>
>>38046880
my what?
>>
>>38046959
>reddit tier shirts
>>
File: tristesse et désespoir.jpg (5KB, 171x158px) Image search: [Google]
tristesse et désespoir.jpg
5KB, 171x158px
>>38046880
Stop making me sad.
>>
>coworkers
>she supports lifting and my diet
>we're the same height, so sometimes big or little
>yeah, can see my future with her easily
>tfw she isn't here right now
>>
>>38046959
those shirts are adorable
>>
>>38046919
>talk to a member of the opposite sex
>opposite sex
Implying
>>
>>38047005
>implying that changes things
>>
>>38046959
Mentally ill people not welcome to fit, fuck off
>>
>tfw found gf on 4chan
She's an angel and support everything I do. Can't wait to put a ring on her finger.
>>
>>38047306
>girls on 4chan
anon you shouldn't settle for an attention whore with daddy issues.
>>
>>38047306
>girl

Are you sure 'she' isn't a trap anon?
>>
>>38046880
Met through mutual friends.
Yeah, he's been lifting for about two months now, he lifts for aesthetics and I lift for powerlifting though so we sometimes clash.
Little spoon all the way.
Yes.
>>
>>38046959
do you take turns pounding each other's anus or is that too gay?
>>
>>38046880
>she was new to our department, I invited her over for a Chinese New year's dinner to make her feel welcome.
>yes, she's a cardio bunny
>both, she cuddles me for warmth
>yes, our parents like each others partner. Also, we are both academics
>>
>>38046959
Aww your bf is cute veny
>>
>>38046880
My bf became a fat mess and started making up weak "muh genetics" excuses so I dumped him.
Now I'm just an aggressive muscular top fuccboi 24/7 who's dating a couple guys, and they don't know about each other.
>tfw all I want is to be dominated by a big angry muscle daddy but that will never happen because ive become an insecure heartless sociopath
>>
>>38048008
David?
>>
>>38048018
n-nice try anon h-haha
>>
>>38046959
That's nice. Good luck senpai
>>
>My bf is an upright citizen. Genuinely a good person, a bit conservative leaning, loves his country, hates seeing it slowly turn degenerate, tries to better himself mentally and physically, introverted, a little bit emotionally fragile, interested in being /fit/, healthy, and self-sufficient.
How did you meet?
>At a friend's party. Nothing special.
>Definitely. He's the reason why I got more interested in working out. Before I was only interested in the nutrition/food side of things but I found lifting weights to be satisfying.
>Big spoon when going to sleep, he likes his back touched. Little spoon when waking up because he likes to touch my butt and then have morning sex.
>Definitely. Couldn't ask for anything more.
>>
>>38046880
>How did you meet?

At a local crossfit (no bully) box a mutual friend dragged me unwillingly one day.

>Do they support your /fit/ lifestyle?

Yeah, he's a personal trainer so he's pretty much into the "lifestyle" as well.

>Are you the big spoon or little spoon?

Depends on the occasion.
He's 1.92m and i'm a 1.77m manlet, but he likes to be little spoon most of the times.

>Do you see a future with them?

Not really desu.
>>
>>38048666
>not really

Wtf is wrong with you just dump him then and stop giving him hope...it's the worst feeling to love someone more than he loves you...not speaking from experience...
>>
>>38048793
What do expect from someone whose posts # ends in 666?
>>
>What's your bf/gf like /fit/?
He's super sweet, he plays soccer and runs but he doesn't lift. So he's got a nice butt but his upper body could be netter.
>How did you meet?
Tinder
Yes
Idk we've only been dating for 3 months
>>
>>38046880
Implying

But is my fault, I don't know what I want and end up pushing every guy away because I'm scared of regretting giving somebody a chance
>>
File: 11.gif (1004KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
11.gif
1004KB, 500x350px
>>38048793
Eh, it's not that i don't have feels for him.
It's more a "our futures are not on the same tracks" kind of thing, senpai.

Shit has been working fine for us the last few months, but i'll be moving abroad soon for a MSc course for 2 years.

I think it'd be shitty of me to expect him to wait for me tbqh.
>>
>>38048508
You sound like you're dating a woman
>>
She lights a fire in my soul. Basically infected my mind. We are LDR and met online, but after a few months of talking we couldn't really hold it back. She's not only super smart, but she's extremely sexy and fit. She said she finds me impressive in everyway, and I'm far more mature than anyone she's ever met.

We definitely support each other's fitness, and I'm not even super slim yet. I still need to lose some weight and have been losing for awhile. She has a light workout routine, but she's open to weightlifting if she has someone to be a workout buddy.

Big spoon.

I definitely do, she's older than me and established in a beautiful part of california. I plan on visiting/moving when I get my degree.

We are very open and sexual, I had her begging for a dick pic among other things.

I'm pretty stricken t b h.
>>
File: 1468802107443.jpg (74KB, 610x395px) Image search: [Google]
1468802107443.jpg
74KB, 610x395px
>How did you meet?
We got set up on a blind date. He took me go karting desu. We both thought we spilled our spaghetti on the first date. We became friends quickly, and after hanging out a few times I knew 100% that I wanted to be in a relationship with him. He's a well rounded individual with a strong moral values, extremely trustworthy and extremely virtuous.

Of course-- we are on this /fit/ journey together. We both wanted to look and feel better, so we started going to the gym together. I'm losing weight and he's gaining weight. I've made more progress than him but he's been looking a little more joocy, which I like a lot.

Lil' spoon. I like to rub my butt on him.

Absolutely. We're moving to another state together in a few months-- where we will eventually get married, have children, and grow old. Pretty great desu, never thought I'd find the man of my dreams through a blind date.

I'm so happy desu, I feel complete.
>>
I meant to say visiting often while I get my degree.
>>
>>38048508
He's definitely got a feminine side. He's the cook in our relationship, he's a professional massage therapist, mires both sexes, keeps joking about how I'll make all the money and he'll stay home and tend the garden and do the housework. I guess it works out because I suck at the cooking/cleaning domestic thing and I'm as emotional as a pavement stone. I guess a little role reversal isn't bad.
>>
Didn't know so many girls browsed...
>>
>>38049214
Some posts are faggots, some are girls.
>>
So /fit/ really is the gay board
>>
>>38049221

Mostly faggots posing as girls
>>
File: 14647034629440.jpg (226KB, 1188x1410px) Image search: [Google]
14647034629440.jpg
226KB, 1188x1410px
>>38049244
>posing as girls
Why would they do that?
>>
>Scrawny English guy with a beautiful face, a bit lazy, vidya addict, but overall a good person and a very low maintenance spouse

How did you meet?
>World of Warcraft

>No, but he doesn't get in the way (except the occasional complaints that my cooking is "boring")

>Little spoon for a few minutes before sleep. Spooning is overrated

>Yep, we are married. We are not a perfect match, but I hope our commitment to each other is strong. If we have children he will probably be a stay-at-home-dad and I'll return to work asap, which suits me just fine
>>
>>38046880
>met my bf playing league of legends like 6 years ago
>we were friends for the first couple years and I had a different bf at the time
>had an accident, former bf was an asshole, and new bf became closer until eventually new bf
>he support my fit lifestyle, but often gives me shit/teases me for what I choose to eat or not eat
>he drinks liters of mountain dew and regularly eats fast food
>he stays slim because he doesnt eat much overall and smokes cigarettes daily
>I dont agree with his unhealthy choices, but he has expressed he will be healthier in the future and eventually will quit smoking
>Already liked this guy too much getting to know him to break up over diet issues
>he gets upset when i press any health issue, tells me i'm "mothering" him
>we don't really spoon, hes not the cuddly type and mostly just puts up with me cuddling/molesting him randomly
>I have no plans to ever getting married or having kids
>okay with spending my life enjoying him while we're both alive well and happy
>>
>>38049244
Well I'm >>38049085 and I'm not a faggot, nor posing
>>
>>38049214
you guys never truly want to realize how many girls actually are here. i think it scares a lot of you
>>
File: 1440974645849.jpg (26KB, 299x289px) Image search: [Google]
1440974645849.jpg
26KB, 299x289px
>>38046880
s-she's gone
>>
>>38050697
Ffs what a lame relationship
>>
File: nopain.png (57KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
nopain.png
57KB, 500x377px
>implying I'd ever have a gf

I have given up on such dreams anyway, I'm too busy working and I now spend most of my free time lifting.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 750x805px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 750x805px
She loves me.

>tfw making it
>>
>>38050887
Literally all girls can look good with the proper angle and specially if you can only see like half their face
>>
>>38050887
Looks like a dirty spic to me. Bet she's had 10 black cocks by now. You have not made it, don't delude yourself.
>>
File: 1334786312126.jpg (100KB, 340x485px) Image search: [Google]
1334786312126.jpg
100KB, 340x485px
>>38046959
>file name

dats cute a f anon
>>
File: dio.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dio.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>38049085
That's great, anon. I hope I can find a girl or a feminine guy in my life, someone who I get along with and shares these similar feelings for me one day. My life is so pointless. I want this, I want someone to feel for me genuinely. Fuck.
>>
all these actual faggots ITT jesus christ mods pls delete
>>
Met at the gym
Yes, motivates me and helps me bulk/cut
Big spoon
I'm an emotional tinman and don't see a future with anyone. If it works out it works out
>>
>>38050887

>>38050893
>>38050903
This is what you get for posting a pic of your girlfriend on /fit/
>>
>>38050971
I don't know why anyone in their right mind would post their girlfriend on 4chan if she isn't a 10/10 Aryan goddess with a big ass.
>>
>>38050990
I guarantee there's no girl in the world you could post that wouldn't get criticism/shitposting from /fit/
>>
>>38047241
lol are you not aware of where you actually are?
>>
>>38050800
He's 100x more interesting than 99% of the guys I run into. He's been a sheriff and fought on the front lines of a war among other things. There's more to a good relationship than a lot of you seem to think there is
>>
>>38050971
honestly no sane person would post their girlfriend. they're insecure and want to prove something
>>
>>38051054
I think sometimes people get confused and think the people here are the same as their real life friends.
>>
>>38050933
but its mostly girls. I think the take away from this thread is that fit girls are sane enough to maintain bfs and fit guys are not sane enough to maintain a gf.
>>
>>38051007
this. your mindset looking at the pictures effects how the picture is interpreted/how it looks to you just as much as the actual physical photo. your mind will alter what you see is attraction based on what you think about said visual. if you prompt guys with something like "shes the hottest gf ever", you're undeniably going to make these guy looks at said picture on a much more critical level than if you had just primed them with "shes not a model, but i like her"
>>
>>38050971
>bawww people aren't saying my average girl is the best in the world bawww :( im not posting more pics :( !
>>
>>38051066
>fit girls

Most of the women posting on /fit/ are chubbyfat 6/10s.
>>
>>38050887
This bitch takes photos like my gf. Why do bitches always angle and cut off their faces? Is it cause they think theyre ugly?
>>
>>38051036
I gotcha, sister.
>>
>>38051111
ive seen quite a few decent female bods in the CBTs. I doubt the ratio of fatties is much different/worse than the males on this board anyways. I've seen a lot more pathetic male fatties in CBT
>>
>>38051114
makes asymmetry less obvious, and therefore makes them look better in the photo because it gives the illusion of being more symmetrical and therefore more "attractive". BTW i am also a female and never angle and cut off my face in a photo, and as such "bitches" do not "always angle and cut off their faces". Just the "bitches" that you come across
>>
>>38046880
At first she tried to discourage me. ...money, time blah blah blah.

Then she tried to make me skip workouts. I'm feeling X, you're not going to gym today are you?

When she realized I wasn't going to be skipping unless she was seriously sick or some kind of emergency she tried to co-opt me going into "things she does for me". She bough me some new gym shorts and matching shirt, and lots of gym socks.

Now she shit tests me. - You worked out extra hard today for all those fit chicks today anon? Anon, you know how fit I was when you met me?

Married red pill: this is simply just what women are like. The dude abides.
>>
>>38051111
Checked.

If I bring my AAA game I could probably get a 7/10 on /fit/.

In the normie world and the country I'm in, I'm probably an 8 and I'm OK with this.
>>
>>38050697
Are you ugly anon? Why are you settling? If he is getting upset at you for bringing up health issues now I doubt he will give up smoking for you in the future.
>>
>>38051066
>fit guys are not sane enough to maintain a gf.
Well it IS harder to get a gf than it is to get a bf so your argument isnt valid
Also, as a girl you could litterally worship satan and sacrifice a goat once a month as long as youre semi-hot
as a guy you get rejected for basically any reason

The takeaway from this thread is reality, girls are mostly already not single and guys in higher ratio are single
>>
>>38046959
Congratz man, that's awesome.
>>
File: 1435993193505.png (226KB, 480x433px)
1435993193505.png
226KB, 480x433px
>find cute guy
>have zero personality and uninteresting

>find intelligent, interesting guy
>skinnyfat DYEL

There's no winning. Being gay is a meme.
>>
>>38051165
>this is simply just what women are like
coming from a woman- she sounds extremely jealous and insecure. anyone who enters and stays in a relationship with someone displaying that kind of possessive, controlling behavior deserves whats coming to them. If the "married red pill" implies you actually got married- you're a fucking moron and you did this to yourself; people like that show red flags and thats your sign to gtfo
>>
>>38046959
I wish you two the best
>>
File: faulken.jpg (137KB, 1080x1112px) Image search: [Google]
faulken.jpg
137KB, 1080x1112px
>>38051182
That's why open relationships are better.
>>
>>38051171
see>>38051036
I'm not settling. There's a lot more to a relationship than those few questions that OP posted- if you don't realize this youre probably not ready for a real relationship yourself. Besides humans are not perfect, and if these are his most glaring flaws than I consider that a winner.
The smoking thing is an issue because he's planning on moving back to where he can do business and thrive again. The setting events at the current moment don't line up and would just set him up for failure in quitting. He's moving to a different place where he'll be more distracted/busy/happy and be able to quit with a better success rate. He's getting upset about it now because he's in a powerless, depressed situation atm- but will be changing that soon
>>
>>38051153
I must come across alot of bitches then
>>
>>38051195
I think a lot of young women today (under 30) are completely unaware who they are, what they want, what are their responsibilities as women, how to be feminine, how to keep a guy and make marriage work.

Maybe I should open a school
>>
>>38051195
Got kids, and life just isn't that simple. There are always going to be reasons to leave any relationship.

It sounds way worse than it is. She wasn't very firm. Of course maybe it is worse and I just don't see it because I'm in it.

Married red pill - meaning that in most relationships, women test their men will all kinds of games, and yes most women are insecure. Red pill meaning all women are like this is some way or another.

Also, get married, then find out what your spouse is like "when married". Fact is marriage changes people. People change all kinds of ways when they know you're "locked in" and can't leave easily, for good and bad. There is no way to actually know 100%.
>>
>>38051255
Disgusting faggots.
>>
>>38051114
Yup, I feel kinda sorry for them. Chicks tend to get a fucked up beauty standard since media is evil and parents think it doesn't matter what information they're fed.
>>
>>38046880
>At school
>No
>I prefer being little spoon but she doesn't like it
>Absolutely no

I want to kms
>>
>>38051268
>Maybe I should open a school
Youre gonna open a school teaching stuff nobody cares about?
Well good luck with that mate
>>
>>38051285
what's wrong
>>
>>38051175
>>it IS harder to get a gf than it is to get a bf
do you have some sort of source on that? because I know many females that would beg to differ.
>> your argument isnt valid
again, your argument is the invalid one because you're pulling something out of your ass as if its 100% fact; when in reality "proving" something is near impossible
>>Also, as a girl you could litterally worship satan and sacrifice a goat once a month as long as youre semi-hot
>implying that any relationship, with any guy, and not having standards, is a good thing
>implying any relationship is better than none
>implying that a majority of girls are considered "semi-hot"
>not addressing the millions of girls that aren't considered "semi-hot" by millions of guys
>putting all value of your partner in their physical attraction
>>as a guy you get rejected for basically any reason
guys get rejected for the same reasons as girls, you just dont notice it because you dont notice all those ugly girls that dont fall into your "semi-hot" category
>>The takeaway from this thread is reality, girls are mostly already not single and guys in higher ratio are single
you must keep in mind where the sample is coming from. guys on /fit/ in particular tend to remain single, while girls on /fit/ in particular tend to maintain relationships
>>
File: 132.jpg (61KB, 670x559px) Image search: [Google]
132.jpg
61KB, 670x559px
>>38051275
yes daddy
>>
>>38051313
I think deep down all women care. My office is full of single women.
The problem is the denial - self-awareness takes even more effort and is more painful than giving up bread and going to the gym a few times a week.
>>
>>38051267
>alot
anyways
judging by your generalizations, I wouldn't be surprised.
>you get what you put out there
>people will treat you based on how you treat them and hold yourself
>similarities attract
I mean its like saying you expect a fat angry tumblr feminist to fall in love with julius- thats not how it works
>>
>>38051268
>I think a lot of young women today (under 30) are completely unaware who they are, what they want, what are their responsibilities as women,
I was with you this whole time up until you got right about here
>how to be feminine, how to keep a guy and make marriage work.
this is where you lost me
>how to be feminine
this is stupid, being feminine can be contrast greatly depending on where you live/what culture youre in/etc. being feminine in some cultures is going out, doing all the hunting, and providing for the family.
>how to keep a guy and make marriage work.
and this should be the same regardless of what gender you are. both sexes need to communicate, reciprocate, compromise, and put time energy and effort into a relationship to make it work. There shouldn't be any difference except maybe if you have children and you obviously cant breastfeed as a man or something.
>>
>>38051114
some do it to hide their hair loss...went to meet two girls both had profile pics like that bald as shit with hair thinning...tfw i will eventually go bald
>>
>>38051336
I started talking to her after I noticed cuts on her wrists. I already had some sort of a saviour complex and a need to redeem myself after hurtin a lot of people's feelings.
I ignored all the red flags early in the relationship, call it infatuation, call it stupidity.
She soon became an emotional burden, have to spend hours cheering her up if she gets sad over a movie, or if her dad doesn't take her to the restaurant she wants, or for no reason at all.
I aint rich, fuck my mom scrubs floors to give me money but she doesn't know, she doesn't care, it's always her and not meeting her expectations when we go out on a date.
Her parents divorced and her mom convinced her that men are there to provide, and only for that.
I do everything during sex, try to make her cum 3 times before I finish but can't even get a good blowjob without her gagging.
I used to date guys before meeting her so I am used to splitting the bill, doing things for one another, getting wasted to the point of blacking out but I have to drop her off before 1am "cause it's dangerous out there".
She used to guilttrip me everytime over small shit, the day I called her on that she cried for 45 minutes.
The few arguments we had back in the early months resulted in her showing up the next day with fresh cuts,
She gave me yeast infections TWICE when I didn't wear a rubber because she had never been to a gynecologist, her mom doesn't like men viewing her daughter.
I think she gave me something else but I am not sure.
She sometimes has toilet paper particles in her butt cheeks
She leaves empty glases everywhere.

I improved so much her life, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>38051336
fuck I think I had a lot to take out of my chest
TL;DR: everything
>>
>>38051343
>do you have some sort of source on that?
Plenty but im not sure which one i should use
Basic biology states that males seek out women so men take on a more active role in hunting than women. Therefor its easier to be a woman and find a guy since they litterally come looking for you
Also there was a study conducted showing that the approaching party (in all circumstances, not just dating) had a bigger investment in making sure an approach goes well whereas the approached party usually is colder
This above the fact that there are more men generally in the dating scene

>guys get rejected for the same reasons as girls
Girls are known for flaking, having spent alot of time lamenting my single life and hoping to improve it ive read stories where the worst nightmare for many guys is the girl flaking

>guys on /fit/ in particular tend to remain single, while girls on /fit/ in particular tend to maintain relationships
I know its anecdotal evidence but most guys i know are single whereas most girls i know (through work, causal relation, friends, friends of friends, people at the gym etc) arent single
Also there arent any study done on it but im pretty sure most girls monkey branch much more than guys do simply because its alot easier finding a guy
>>
>>38051343
"..This results in sexual selection, in which males compete with each other, and females become choosy in which males to mate with."

"As a result of being anisogamous, males are fundamentally promiscuous, and females are fundamentally selective."

Taken from wikipedias article on Bateman's principle
>>
>How did you meet?

Okcupid

Yeah. She's a little bigger now than she was a few years ago. We've only been dating for 4 months, so I've only seen her thin in pictures. She likes the way I look and I think I've been motivating her to get fit again. She's been getting her diet under control with (and I'm a bit wary of it) a meal replacement program. She's going to start working out again after a few weeks.

Usually big

Absolutely.
>>
>>38051411
Just wondering, how many genders do you think there are?
>>
>>38051273
>got kids
like thats supposed to automatically give you some authority? all that tells me is that you're stupid enough to actually reproduce in this day/age and apparently have nothing better to contribute to society other than another greedy mouth. Shame on you for that decision.
>There are always going to be reasons to leave any relationship.
theres always pros and cons to every relationship, its about being able to properly weigh the two and make the right decision- something you obviously weren't very good at.
> Of course maybe it is worse and I just don't see it because I'm in it.
i think this is the real problem- you spent time with her so much every day and it made it easier for you to deny the build up; like a fat person slowly putting on weight over time, until 20 years later they're 200 lbs heavier "all of the sudden"
>Also, get married
nope, i'm 27 and absolutely do not want marriage or kids. I'd rather spend my life learning, researching, and traveling. I'll contribute more to society through knowledge and research instead of adding to the problem by sitting around popping out kids
>then find out what your spouse is like "when married"
this is part of the reason why I will not get married. getting married inevitably changes the dynamic of the relationship because you can no longer easily exit the relationship when things go sour. If i'm already in a happy long term relationship, why would I want to do anything to change that? I dont want kids, so I'm not worried about legal issues with having them. There's literally no reason, its just a gimmick to make people spend more money on weddings and such. I'd rather spend the money going on a nice vacation with my boyfriend or something.
I think the real problem in all of this is that you followed the "married wife kids" prototype to life that society fed to you. Everyone told you that was the "norm" and what you should do, and you followed to appease and fit in. And thats the char limit 4 posts
>>
>>38051450
breh...
this sounds absolutely terrible

this is not a woman, it's a demon, sucking your life away

getting rid of her will be hard as fuck but you should do it before things get out of control
>>
>>38051411
By "feminine" I don't mean picking cute dresses and being weak. To use a metaphor - a man and a woman are like two elements that bring very different energy to the relationship and by learning to adjust and complete each other they make it work. Sorry if I am not explaining well. (i.e the man is like fire, with fire-like attributes and the woman is water, calm, slow, steady etc).

Re your last point - I disagree. The male does the (very exhaustive) chasing. Once the female is his, he drops his guard and dials back, certain that the job is done. So it's (mostly) up to women to keep the relationship healthy. Men usually just go along, as long as it doesn't rob them fully of their free time and is not too retarded.
>>
>>38051475
>Plenty but im not sure which one i should use
>not sure which one i should use
you obviously dont know what a proper source is then. There is no point in reading past this, since you're obviously not informed about how to properly present information. and i swear to god if you follow up with a fucking youtube link i'm going to report you for off topic
>>
>>38051450
Jesus christ just fucking end it. She sounds like a bitch
>>
>>38051492
>Taken from wikipedias article on Bateman's principle
is this supposed to be a joke?
>>
>>38051359
Teach them how to find what they want and who they are sure but dont tell me any girl anywhere has any trouble getting let alone keeping a man

Most girls i know complain men wont leave them alone, not the other way around
Also wtf are these responsibilities you speak of?
>>
>>38051255
hiv is no good senpai
>>
>>38051506
gender? or sex? the official definition for these are not the same. I have a feeling you meant to say biological sex- in which case there's two main configurations, XY and XX, as well as many other abnormal configurations including X0, XXX, or XXY. Gender is the labels that society makes up and varies depending on where you are and who you speak to.
>>
>>38051595
Only super hoes, druggies, niggers and snow niggers get HIV nowadays.
>>
>>38051541
> I disagree. The male does the (very exhaustive) chasing. Once the female is his, he drops his guard and dials back, certain that the job is done. So it's (mostly) up to women to keep the relationship healthy. Men usually just go along, as long as it doesn't rob them fully of their free time and is not too retarded.
I do agree with you that this is the "norm" for a lot of couples and fits many stereotypes about male and female roles, but I disagree in that I dont think this recipe makes for the happiest/healthiest long term couples. For the healthiest relationships, couples tend to be more egalitarian.
>>
>>38051635
enjoy your grids
>>
>>38051541
That's funny but in my mind I imagine the opposite, men as water women as fire. Women are loud, quick to get angry and burn, but at the same time weak in that it doesn't change much. Men are water because they're calm and mostly controlled, and are able to change the landscape.
>>
>>38051661
Thanks, enjoy gay death and loneliness.
>>
>>38051555
Obviously there are youtube links but problems with these are that they cater to a belief in men that they need that special sites service to succeed so they are likely to "pad" the research to make something seem more warranted than it is

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~elaineh/79.pdf
>Women were unwilling to go to a mans apartment or to have sexual relations
>The female experimenters reported men being at ease with the request (for sex), In contrast womens responses to intimate requests from men were "You have got to be kidding" or "Whats wrong with you? Leave me alone"

I got alot of others "proving" that its harder for men to find love/sex but it seems rather pointless and autistic to argue over it since this is generally the way of the world
In most western countries the number one cause of death in men aged 14-44 is suicide and im betting top dollar its caused by unwanted single status and sexual frustration
>>
>>38051635
I get it, you think open relationships are fine but you're not in one nor do you have sex.

Best wishes.
>>
>>38051675
thats exactly the thing, no one can fully agree on what is what because the truth is we vary more as humans in general than we do as males and females
>>
>>38051679
sorry but i'm not a fag, aids zombie
>>
>>38051696
Your fear of gay sex is sad tbqh.

Wish you luck desu.
>>
>>38051694
>http://www2.hawaii.edu/~elaineh/79.pdf
that pdf is from 1989, it more than old enough to vote. there has been immense research on sexual roles of men in women in the field since then and it would be seen as acceptable to cite such outdated research on a topic thats been well explored further since then. I would never consider using this as a source for a paper unless I was trying to show how far the research has changed over the years
>>
>>38051658
Maybe. But I am yet to see a guy who doesn't get complacent after 5+ years of marriage. They all seem to need a nudge from time to time. So, women would be happier if they are aware that they are still loved and valued, even though their men prefer to spend the Saturday raiding. I think most couples argue because they have very different expectations of "love".
>>
>>38051694
>>38051738
oh shit its even worse than I thought! the study didn't get published until 1989, but the first study was conducted back in 1978 and the second study back in 1982. LOL
>dude has to go back nearly 40 years in time to find a study that agrees with him.
top fucking kek dude
>>
>>38051738
Well to be fair mate its not something you exactly do research on now is it?
its just common knowledge that men have it alot harder in dating than girls do

I mean shit, ive been single for a year now and its litterally impossible to find a date so i know what im talking about but i hate to talk about that shit because on the internet it always boils down to "ur ugly breh" which isnt obviously true
If youre shy, introvert, odd to anything out of the normal as a guy youre fucked basically
>>
>>38051450
absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>38051675
I think I equate water to soothe and nurture, which I think are inherently feminine
>>
>How did you meet?
Through a co-worker, they were roommates

Yes; she's virtually inactive but she thinks I'm juicy even though I'm pretty average. She thinks I push myself too hard sometimes though, and whenever I talk to her about getting involved in fitness, she compares the two of us as justification for not exercising.

Technically the big spoon, but she's asexual and aromantic, so we rarely do anything even remotely close to cuddling

Yes and no. She's my best friend and she's really pushed me to be a better person, but at the same time, she has her own issues and can be borderline abusive when she gets angry (which is fairly frequent). She spent a year studying abroad in Japan, and she returns home in a week, so I'm hoping to take this opportunity to reaffirm some boundaries. If she can't rise up and meet some basic needs (physical affection, anger management, taking better care of herself, ect.), then there won't be a future with her. It's my senior year of Uni and I'm looking to go to law school, so I don't have time to compromise on those things
>>
>>38051778
Its not about the study having to agree with me, its the only study ive found that has been done in the area
Whats so hard to understand about that?
If i found another source id psot it but there hasnt been any that ive found
>>
>>38051755
>get complacent after 5+ years of marriage
yeah, im the prior poster that don't want/plan on getting married and sees no point in it. I dont understand why so many of you think that marriage is the only way to go with a long term relationship. I think marriage is the problem so many of you are really having, not the relationships or the women themselves. The idea of signing a contract legally binding you to someone is ridiculous and unnecessary
> I think most couples argue because they have very different expectations of "love".
this is true among all people, males and females- that different people express love differently. I understand that when my bf calls the highway patrol because he's worried when I came home late in the rain, it means he really cares and I find it sweet af. I happen to be similar in that I dont like overtly ridiculous gushy gestures to show love, but just the little things that show you really care. I've also been with bfs who were the opposite, and wanted to be more gushy and open about expressing love, which made me cringe internally desu. This is a problem, but I dont think its a males vs females problem either
>>
>>38051523
>>38051562
I've been thinking about it for months but I am worried she might try to off herself. Her whole family would blame me.
>>
>itt
>not even one dude has a healthy relationship

maximum heterocuccs desu
>>
>>38051835
> its the only study ive found that has been done in the area
coming from someone who did a paper on sex/gender roles just last semester, this tells me you're either full of shit or don't know how to do research. either way, you come off as highly uneducated and like you really don't know how to do research to make an empirical decision about the topic
>>
>>38051450
Jesus fuck dude, I have a friend right now that's in the same situation only she's his ex and he's trying to move on.

I say fuck it. Don't let her ruin your life because hers is fucked.

I might seem cold and cynical but you have two choices. Cut het off and be free, don't blame yourself. It's not your fault whatever she does afterwards. You should try to do it with care but don't go like my friend and get stuck with her trying to get you back together.

Other choice is to stay with her, whatch you lifetime go down the drain while supporting someone you dislike who either does an hero or gets better.

I say leave her and feel no guilt. You did what you could and if she doesn't care you shouldn't either.
>>
>>38051874
If you got any better ones id sure as balls like to see em
You keep bashing the age of that study but present no real evidence against it really, other than "Things have changed" but i dont think they have

I can relate to it, its fucking hard to get a gf
Every girl ive met monkey branched from guy to guy and had a new bf quickly after the relationship ended
Meanwhile i know guys who still, after 4 years are single
I have yet to meet a single girl who has been single for more than six months and sure its anecdotal evidence but signs points to things not having changed alot
>>
>>38051600
Kys
>>
>>38051853
What can I say, I was raised an Orthodox Christian, some things are hammered deeply into me. One such thing is marriage. I know some of my beliefs are not logical, but I'm not gonna wrestle with myself - I am fine being conservative and sort-of-christian, + libertarian to help me reconcile this with living in a megapolis and having a career.

Btw you sound pretty cool, I hope you achieve all you set out to do and humanity benefits from it.
>>
File: 1452084299992.jpg (207KB, 1280x720px)
1452084299992.jpg
207KB, 1280x720px
>>38051381
>similarities attract
electromagnetism would like to speak with you
>>
>>38051915
>I have yet to meet a single girl who has been single for more than six months
I agree with you that women are more selective and you're right even on a biological/anthropological level but I'm dating a girl that's been single over a year right now.
>>
File: 1468269730800.png (146KB, 526x501px) Image search: [Google]
1468269730800.png
146KB, 526x501px
>>38046919
>tfw
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1466879347861.jpg (654KB, 1920x3413px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1466879347861.jpg
654KB, 1920x3413px
Got cucked out of my only relationship after a year. It was the first time I felt deep mutual feelings with someone else. Pic related is the cuck, she's still dating him to this day.

Now I mostly just focus on being /fit/ and just fuck around with hoes at parties and festivals. I also have a pretty decent chance of cucking the guy back with the slut which should be funny to get back at both of them. It feels good but I'd much rather love and be loved again, but I don't think i can do another relationship for a while desu.
>>
>>38051450
I dated a girl with scars on her arms once. Same experience as you emotionally and with her parents but she wasn't as nasty as your gf. She was clean and at least gave good head.
>>
>>38049072
>LDR and met online
Pathetic, i hope she breaks you
>>
>>38052105
Im not saying there arent any girls who are single for longer periods of time but the mean timeperiod for girls between relationships is probably alot shorter than mens

I dont want it to be this way and it sure as fuck feels bad and shitty to complain about it but its nearly impossible to get a girl
Most are taken and if she isnt taken something often is wrong with her (usually its just that she doesnt want a bf/sex which is a dealbreaker for me)
>>
>>38046959
>gymbro finding app
>scruff
topkek
>>
>>38049072
>met online
>LDR
You're getting cucked on a daily basis nigger.
>>
>>38052180
Fuggg :C
>>
My gf is my best friend and one of the few people who just likes me the way I am. Sounds gay but I love her

Have been together for >5 years, will get a place together soon as she just finished college . She'll work for the both of us while I finish getting my degree (inb4 cuck)
Life is good
>>
>>38052218
>its nearly impossible to get a girl
Same guy you quoted, I'm not that attractive. I'm big (1100lb+ total) but my face is about average, I'm only 5'10, and I'm more quiet than most guys. Despite this I've had a handful of girls approach me in the past few quarters of college, finally bit on this last one.

All you have to do is dress well, good hygiene, carry yourself decently, and not spaz out when they try to have a conversation with you.
>>
>>38046880
Now I'm into it just for the pussy, but she's proving herself:
>not kinky, but likes to fuck
>big tits
>cardio bunny
>can go to the gym with me and not trouble me
>tight pussy

We met in a gym. Although, we are childhood friends.

She wants me to be fit and avoid having a gut.

I don't know if I'm the big spoon just yet, but if we keep on going, then you can bet your ass.

Future? Possibly.
However, I'm curious about how tight her ass is, but 99% chance that she won't let me try.
>>
>>38052253
>being this insecure
>>
File: 1462015360725.jpg (208KB, 500x643px)
1462015360725.jpg
208KB, 500x643px
>>38050779
haha to bad isn't it? :(
>>
>>38050779
I know the feels Anon.
>>
>>38052197
>>38052253

Hmm, nah. You guys are just insecure. I've never met anyone like this irl, this is a fight worth fighting for. I've dated the past few months, and to be honest I don't really want one night stands. She speaks to my soul, fuck if I'm gonna let a few plane trips or immature insecurities get in the way.

Believe it or not, I trust this person and would vouch for their integrity 100%

If I as wrong, well I've been happier since this has happened. There 's value in the transient.

Also we didn't meet on a dating website. She offered to help edit some of my writing because she really like it.

100% not cucked. Also remove memes from your venacular before you talk to a woman.
>>
>>38046959
Idec if you two fgck each other in the ass 100 times a day, cause that's normal compared to how gay those shirts are
>>
File: 200_s.gif (28KB, 217x200px)
200_s.gif
28KB, 217x200px
>>38052633
>thinks he can tell others how to and how not to talk a woman
>doesn't even fuck the love of his life everyday while his gf fucks Chad in their "LDR"
Top fucking kek mate
>>
>>38052720
OK, well if you are such an absolute master of women then what do you have to show for it? Go on im genuinely curious how the master does it.
>>
>>38052180
Hahahaha.
I fuck my ex all the time who's dating someone and living with them for over a year now. I fucked her on their anniversary when he was at work. That guy that sent you that message is an idiot. It feels so much better fucking them behind the back of their significant other knowing they are only with them since they are a nice guy.
>>
>>38052744
I'm just giving you a hard time mate. This >>38052180 is me. If you really think she's worth it, go for it, just don't come crying to /fit/ if you find out you've been cucked because it happened to me and we live in the same city.
>>
File: 144023j086213720.jpg (127KB, 765x496px) Image search: [Google]
144023j086213720.jpg
127KB, 765x496px
>>38052706
That's the point, dipshit.
>>
File: CmgdfhmUcAA3G2D.jpg (65KB, 803x688px)
CmgdfhmUcAA3G2D.jpg
65KB, 803x688px
>>38052775
Top kek. It's sad to say and as much as I'd like to believe otherwise, but that's why these whores are seriously not worth more than a fuck.
>>
>>38052180
I'd be in jail if that ever happened. Your face is about to look really bad man hope I don't do too much permanent damage.
>>
File: 1468980240799.jpg (178KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1468980240799.jpg
178KB, 750x864px
>>38052476
>>38052517
it hurts, lads
>>
File: 354456.jpg (56KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
354456.jpg
56KB, 480x488px
>>38046880
fictional
>>
broke up about a month ago. We'd been together for almost 6 years.
>>
>>38046880
Thick as a brick
>How did you meet?
Mutual friends
She lifts and runs more than I do, and eats cleaner.
Big
No, I'm going to break up with her because she keeps making threads on fitness imageboards about things that aren't fitness related.
>>
>>38046959
are you the top or the bottom?
>>
>>38049435
Man, I'm straight and all but if a guy like this was checking me out I think I'd have some conflicting feelings well up.
>>
File: 1467479589989.jpg (50KB, 499x488px) Image search: [Google]
1467479589989.jpg
50KB, 499x488px
My relationship with my girlfriend has pretty much fallen apart as of now (for better, definitely), but I can still briefly describe what she was like:
>had a multitude of obvious mental problems
>one specifically was anorexia, undiagnosed but blatant
>can't even begin to describe how unstable she was, it was like she had 3 split personalities varying between best buddy and suicide bomber
>you could say many girls are like that, and I would agree to some extent, but many incidents were had that would probably be inappropriate to write down here
>she was very attractive, very pretty, yet was maniacally obsessed with looking perfect and her insane, sick standards
>at times was maniacally obsessive about certain fashion trends, would throw fits because of shoes
>very envious, destructive, definitely NOT supportive of anything that I have ever done, always made me feel guilty for being happy/achieving something because she wanted to be in my place
>cheated on me
>if I tried to tell her that our relationship is nonsense, she would go on about how I should be a friend to her and try to at least support her as a person
>while she was psychologically abusive most of the time
>refused to be romantically involved yet kept me as a hostage
>used to apologize about herself, yet would spring into another fit about being thin or other girls or "not being good enough"
>would never understand what I went through with her, probably never will
Obviously it was a hell of a ride. I can't quite clearly explain why we were together, but we were for a brief time and I just wanted to help her. I have no doubt that she needs help and I definitely feel deeply sorry about her depression and about the bad parts of her life, but honestly, it is a living hell. I'm still unsure about her (and our) future and that makes me very anxious.

TL;DR: Sometimes, having a gf isn't quite all that good.
>>
File: 1390421954050.jpg (135KB, 1000x783px) Image search: [Google]
1390421954050.jpg
135KB, 1000x783px
>>38051450
>>38052183
I know these feels.
>>
>>38047236
This
>>
We met hitting on the same girl.

We do Acrobatics together, god tier /fit/ activity - strength, skill, flexibility, something to impress normies besides picking up heavy things

Big spoon/dominant/base

idk
>>
>>38046880

honest question, why is this on /fit/ and not /soc/?

are you trying to taunt the people that are single? or what gives?

this board should be about lifting, not dating/marriage/other shit.
>>
>>38050779
Stay strong anon, I'm in the same boat
>>
>>38053316
fuck man.
just realize you won't be able to help everyone.
i know it hurts because i have the same problem.
>>
>>38053370
Because 95% of /fit/'s user base is sexually frustrated and lonely. The other 5% likes to brag to everyone else about how they broke out of the 95%.
>>
>>38052633
>nah. You guys are just insecure.
Get a grip of yourself mate why would anyone be jelous about your fucking LDR. I wish you all the best and would not hope anything bad upon you but when it eventually does not work out and you realise all the time and energy you wasted; which you could have spent on developing an actual meaningful relationship, don't act like you were not warned.

Glad your happy, but your feelings are deluding your judgement
>>
ITT: Every female is in a relationship
>>
been single for so long I no longer give a shit

marriage is pointless as ive seen it literally ruin lives via divorce

just lift, have fun, and worry about yourself. the people who think their gf wont cheat are the ones who it happens to. you'll see.
>>
>>38046880
Imaginary of course
>>
File: feel4.jpg (38KB, 614x389px)
feel4.jpg
38KB, 614x389px
you know, being single usually doesnt bother me.

but then I see fat people, or objectively ugly people who are holding hands with someone else. then I wonder, "is something wrong with me?".

thats when it bothers me, even though im ok with being by myself. I kinda got used to being solo when I was fat, and now that im fit I dont really care about chasing girls either. I wouldnt mind, but still.
>>
>>38047038
A-are you me?
>>
>>38046880
I've never even had a female freind let alone a GF. Not even ugly just autistic. I've had females try to get to know me but i never bothered reciprocating.
>>
>In releationhip with girl
>Happiest time of my life, can easily see myself marrying her
>Been feeling down and a little depressed the past few weeks because of unrelated issues to her
>She then invites me over, gives me the whole we need to talk, says we haven't been spending enough time together and feels liek I don't care about her
>It's true we hadn't been spending enough time together but me not caring about her couldn't be more far from the truth
>We talk for hours, things seem okay, looks like we'll be okay
>Next day she asks me to come over again, she breaks up with me
>Want to die, been feeling so terrible these past few days
>see on her snapchat she's at the beach, ask her sister who she is with and she says this one guy
>She had been talking to this guy I noticed during our last week together, she hung out with him because he gave her a ride home from her work cause they work near, then the next day they met up at the park, then the next day she went to church (where she hasn't been in months) and hung out with him there, then the next day she broke up with me
>All I've been doing the past days is crying and lifting
>Just want to die
>>
>>38053479
>Is there something wrong with me?
Narsisitic tendencies
>>
confidence is a motherfucker

>cant get over shyness cause not sure if girls are interested

>cant talk to girls cause getting shot down will make confidence issues worse

I guess ill just lift till im at my best and see what happens.
>>
>>38053479
You insecure, girls can smell it from a mile away
>>
>>38053529

I dont think I deserve anything, but I still wonder how it's so easy for other people to socialize/date/whatever.

it isnt even always looks, in these cases.
>>
>>38053545

well objectively I have flaws, im not some 10/10 model or whatever

I cant just act like im something im not. men and women both have standards and im not sure I can meet them, regardless how fit I am.
>>
File: 1465212158809.jpg (166KB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
1465212158809.jpg
166KB, 1400x787px
>>38053525
Take solace in the fact that you can return to being a hentai god now that you don't have to worry about her.

This is literally my motivation/reasoning when I ask girls out. If I fail I reward myself with all the new hentai that's came out
>>
>>38053551
Maybe you where happier being fat?
>>
>>38051262
Stop making excuses to a bunch of anons, you are only fooling yourself, and it's sad you don't realize it.
>>
>>38046880
she likes my body and supports it
i will train her shen she heals, she cant even walk right now and weights about 75 lbs, but she is healing fast, ill help her with phisothreapy
she has been fighting lung cancer for last 2 years
i alreadeay proposed to her, i would have killed myself if cancer took her
we met in an online game
big spoon ofc
a related question, what kind of routine is good for with someone with %50 lung capacity, any fitizen with only 1 lung here?
>>
>>38053570
Do you honestly think you're worthy of that stacey you have been eyeing? Why? What are your qualities? What do you offer her?
>>
>>38053581
Sorry to hear that bro, i wish you both the best.

>we met in an online game
Story?
>>
>>38053606

pretty sure I doubt myself cause I was ignored entirely when I was out of shape and now that im fit I still have doubts.

yeah, I look better, but I still dont think it's enough. im well educated/kind/funny but noone gives a shit about any of that unless you catch their eye with your appearance first. pretty sure if I could break the ice easily, I wouldnt have many issues. but I still doubt if I look good enough despite dropping lots of weight.
>>
>>38053289
Are you OPs bitch?
>>
>>38046959
Men marrying is morally wrong.
>>
File: wx4VIGt.jpg (702KB, 2700x1800px)
wx4VIGt.jpg
702KB, 2700x1800px

She's fucking PERFECTION BREHS. Literally couldn't be happier with anyone else on earth. She's gorgeous - by far the most beautiful girl i've ever been with, she's smart (got a medical degree), she's not crazy or needy and knows how to take a joke, she's absolutely in love with me too which is amazing because before we were together i thought she was way out of my league. It feels like a dream and i'm gonna wake up soon.

>How did you meet?
Met through a friend who kind of had a thing for her, but he was seeing another girl at the time so lul too bad.

Yes she does. She'll constantly ask to send pictures and whenever i'm aroudn she'll feel me up and give me those eyes, it feels great.

90% of the time i'm big spoon. But sometimes if in the middle of the night i don't feel like having hair in my face, i'll turn around and she'll jetpack

100% yes. Already have been talking about how many kids we'd want, what type of wedding etc. We're moving out together in a few months too
>>
>>38053623
i joined a guild, guild had facebook page, i saw her post in said page, i commented something witty, "liked" but never replied, she later msged me, we talked a lot, then webcam sex
it was hilarious because she didnt know how to masturbate
we didnt meet irl for a long time, she is actually autistic, like medically(but not dumb, she has like chess championships and shit)
she had to go overseas for her treatment later, but right now things are looking good after her cousin doneted her lung to her, we will move in together as soon as she recovers
>>
>>38053647
I always wonder what's the deal with guys like you when I see such posts on /fit/.
Could it be that you are looking at the wrong places (i.e girls you would be a match with go to places you don't) or you just don't show any interest ever? If you catch a girl's eye, hold it for a second. If she looks again, smile a little; if she returns, obviously you can say Hi.
Also, a lot of not-so-great-looking guys find love in online games (as evident in this thread too), do you play anything?
And the easiest is through a common hobby. I found out the cutest girls do rock climbing for example, and the community is very friendly, you can easily start talking about bouldering etc
>>
>>38053714
tell me more about your daddy issues...
>>
>tfw can't get a gf because my standards are too high
>tfw not gay

I hate my life.
>>
>>38050697
Not having children is very selfish.
>>
>>38053761
>Not living up to outdated traditional family values/ideals is selfish

Not even the poster but just kys you fucking faggot
>>
>>38053735

attraction should be obvious

if a girl isnt interested I cant force her to like me, im not a syrian refugee or whatever.
>>
>>38051450
>dated guys
>had a great time
>decide to date a sjw emo succubi
?????
>>
>>38051860
and?
>>
>>38053647
>pretty sure I doubt myself cause I was ignored entirely when I was out of shape and now that im fit I still have doubts.
Welcome to the Club anon. Unlike you i was not fat just skinny/average. I always presumed i was average/ugly because i hated myself.

Turns out i might actually have been good looking all along. Looking back girls would do shit like message me on FB or say "Hi" around school even though I don't know them, start conversations, sit next to me in class, ask me shit like who i like. I've also had alot of reinforcement since lifting and learning what to look out for shit like girls staring, smiling then then quickly turning away, playing with hair when talking while keeping eye contact, giving a huge grin while listening to me speak, compliments like "you look nice" "you're so smart", working out near me etc..

Yet, deep inside of me i still feel that stacey over there is too good for me.
>>
>>38051450
Some of that is literally emotional abuse

You need to break up ASAP
>>
>>38046880
we met at work, he was a server i was a hostess.
i'm just starting my /fit/ journey and he's going to accompany with it.
i am the little spoon by 8 inches lol
we are engaged and i can't wait to get married! just making sure we have enough money to live together and start a family :3
>>
>>38053797
>biscum
>expects him to drop the societal privileges leading a hetero life provides him

pls
>>
>>38053859

I always compare myself to other people, that also has an effect. in a sense im always asking the question "why would she be interested in me?"

im not special, and its not like being fit is rare in 2016. I feel good about how I look but girls have their own standards that you have to live up to.

it would be so much easier if girls would flirt or whatever, I absolutely suck at breaking the ice because im shy.
>>
Why do so many people on this board enjoy pretending to be gay? What is psychologically happening? Do they think they are trolling? Are their lives so shallow and devoid of personality that they feel the need to create a fake homosexual flamboyant persona on an online image forum? Is that why?

You like to take dicks up your ass, or you like to pretend that you like to take dicks up your ass. I get it, now just stop with this 'HURR IM GAY LOL XDD' faggotry.
>>
>>38053525
fuck her. sublimate your anger.

get your eating under control.

count macros
lift

start rock climbing. it's more social than lifting and hot girls do it.
>>
>>38050779

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICJs1CxCRt0
>>
>>38053881
Are you me anon? I'm always making the same excuses, "that guy is taller", "that guy is funnier", "that guy is better looking" etc.. why would she like me?

It's probably just our minds making excuses for why we don't approach that girl because we are scared of rejection. The old saying love yourself really is true.
>>
>>38053994

its probably cause I had a drastic change in my appearance, when I was fat I was basically invisible. now that im fit, im not sure how people see me.

I like how I look, but im biased. am I really good enough now? do I need to improve more? etc.
>>
>>38046959
tfw will never get a bf ;_;
>>
>>38053525
god damn what a fucking bitch, sorry about that bro
>>
>>38054022
There really is only one way to find out anon, put yourself out there and see how girls respond.
>>
>>38054120

but I cant just hit on random women at the gym/mall/etc

I really dont want to be seen as a PUA loser. if a girl showed interest though i'd have no issue talking with them, I just dont see a good reason to approach people randomly.
>>
>>38047241

This can't be real.

>>38053714

Since when was marriage something that belonged to religion and not society as a whole?
>>
>>38053405
Not asking anyone to be jealous. If you come into something expecting it to fail, will fail. How did you ever make it with that sort of attitude?

I'm not worrying about the future, it's futile to try and predict the outcome. Instead I put my effort into making it work. There's nothing to be jealous about, I simply am following through with what I want.

What's the point of lifting if you eventually become old and die?

True courage and confidence is accepting failure as a possibility.
>>
>>38054135
Find a socially acceptable situation then like a party or at a bar. Join a club; do some volunteering idk.

Or just start casual conversations with females here and there and you should be able to grasp their interest, obviously don't stop her in the mall or whatever but if you're both waiting for a bus or in a queue or she wants to do the ssme excercise at the gym. No reason why this is creepy or PUA unless you make it.

I presume you are not in college or high school?
>>
>>38054232

>party

done school, not really an option now

>bar

going to a bar alone isnt fun

in general though I dont see a reason to chat up girls alone, they are going to think "this guy is only talking to me cause he wants to fuck me" more or less, girls can be dumb but they arent that stupid.
>>
>>38054167
You really are pathetic mate, try going outside and talking to actual women
>>
>>38054154
since society gave up on religion
>>
>>38054249
Don't think about it as "chatting up", think of it as you having a conversation with a stranger because it's fun. Let her think what she wants, you can't control her thoughts. This is just you being a social human being who wants to get the most out of life.

Don't just start conversations with pretty women, talk to everyone especially at the start where you're nervous, talk to guys, ugly women, old women, who cares it's all just practice anyway.
>>
>>38046880
He's my wife
>How did you meet?
We met a few times, but got married at the crazy house
We are both part time superheroes
I'm shorter than him two times, but I'm the big spoon
Forever
>>
>>38050887
Everyone is saying its the angle but I doubt it. She seems like a real qt3.14.
>>
>>38051860
That's not on you if she does. Your happiness>her+her family's happiness.
>>
File: image.jpg (336KB, 1200x1217px)
image.jpg
336KB, 1200x1217px
>>38046880
Husband is HOT
>>
>>38050887
fuck tha haters.
u got a qt3.14159265358979 gf with eyes that penetrate my soul.
envious
>>
>>38047038
just play pokemon go. Go to most popular park at sundown. Walk up to random girls all night asking if they caught anything good. Srsly pokemon go is better than tinder...
>>
>both hating Atlanta
>Yee, she does a lot of squats/lower body and is a runner
>I want to be the little spoon sometimes because she's 6'0" mixed race qt and I'm 5'10" white boi
>I think so
>>
>>38051343
I'm 22 years old living in the midwest.
I have two friend groups consisting of about 7 males each.
Excluding a few they are at least average height and normal.
None of them are NEET and they either have jobs or are still in college.
None of them are particularly autistic acting or ugly.
One is married and one has sex with prostitutes and sometimes 17 year olds.
The rest are virgins, and only a couple have ever been on a date.

I literally know no girl who hasn't had a boyfriend, and I know many.
I don't mean this as a sexist "girls don't need to try", but trust me being a guy is completely different in this respect.

That obese girl who is annoying as hell I know?
Has a different bf every year.
That girl who doesn't talk to anyone, is very bland looking, and hates anyone who isn't religious?
She has had several men follow her through the parking lot at uni asking for her number, even though she never spoke to them.

I know it isn't all roses for women when it comes to dating, but men are supposed to be the ones who approach and get rejected ad many of them have never learned those skills, women don't need to possess any skills for a man to approach.

It's honestly kind of scary, I've had sweet girls telling me how their first time smoking was when they were 13 and a 20 year old blew smoke in her mouth, it's kind of disgusting how men throw themselves at women desperately hoping to be accepted, and that sometimes a 13 year old has to put up with that shit,
>>
>>38052375
>all you have to do is...
Depends on where you live and what you look like.
I never have had a girl initiate conversation and not only do I lift and dress pretty okay but I don't feel anxious around people at all, conversations with girls don't happen for me.
Not here to complain but don't give simplistic advice when it just works for you m8.
>>
File: 1469436009960.jpg (26KB, 600x375px)
1469436009960.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>38046880
>fit
>girlfriend
Hahahahahahhahahahaa omg you faggots never learn. Fit is not a board for straight aka normal people
>>
>Tiny white blonde cutie
>conservative
>real sweetie
>perceptive and loving
>quite a bit younger than me
>wiiiide hips, high test ass
>the BBC makes her crazy
>together over a year now, she supports my gains, I take care of her, she stays at my place and cooks most of the time
>her father fucking hates me
>but I'm a swole char boiled nigger making his little princess my property so I understand
>Met her on campus
>Future with her would be pretty dope
>typing this from my phone in bed with this big booty here giving me morning wood
>It's nearly five thirty, I'm about to post this post, smash some morning pussy, roll my black ass out of bed and go to work, have a good day /fit/
>>
>>38059047
>Tyrone
Fuck me we need a nigger Holocaust soon
>>
>>38059077
>Fuck me
your white racial sister was saying that a little while ago :^)
>>
>>38059077
Mad at a dude that seems to have it all figured out. Stay mad smallbro
>>
>>38046880
>What's your bf/gf like
Why are you skip cruel.
>>
>>38046959
>dating a nigger

Is the BBC really that tempting for you faggots?
>>
>>38059077
Literally why would you even care?: Dude sounds rad and chill af.
>>
File: 19NzDO4.jpg (56KB, 413x414px) Image search: [Google]
19NzDO4.jpg
56KB, 413x414px
>>38059580
>why would you care if a nigger ruins burgerland
>>
>>38050887
there's a reason that pic is cropped off like that. chad mcthundercock is laying next to her.
>>
>>38046880

I thought having a girlfriend twice your age would be hot. As a side effect she is very mature, calm, well read in many things and good at taxes. On the other hand she is often tired and has little sense of humour.

>How did you meet?
Board games. Joined a local gaming group and met her there, then asked her out for coffee.

>Do they support /fit/ lifestyle?

Of course and i'm the big spoon.

Don't see a future. We've been dating for 2 years and it's time I found someone my own age who is not the complete opposite of me.
>>
>>38047038
Let them come to you, rebuild your wardrobe, lift and go have a drink on friday night.
>>
>>38046880
>Originally she was my TA for a class in Uni
>She does
>Big Spoon
>Definitely wife material
>>
File: 1452907653329.jpg (42KB, 500x441px)
1452907653329.jpg
42KB, 500x441px
>>38046880

>Met on the first year of college, I was 18 and she was 17
>Spent lots of time together in the train going to uni together
>Became nasty case of oneitis+friendzone
>I later knew she liked me too
>Drop college cause I was a stoner loser
>Two years later, be almost 20, we start talking again via facebook
>I l-love you anon
>Y-you too
>Be couple for the past 4 years and a half
>Relationship has it's ups and it's downs
>This 2016 has been shit for us, lots of work, no money, barely spend time together
>Have major crisis couple weeks ago, she says she's not sure about the future and stuff
>We talk it
>We have sex
>Go to sleep
>Haven't seen her since
>She calls me this morning and says she's not ok, she's losing weight and she has to talk with me about "something"
>Ask her if I should worry
>Says "probably"
>She's on her way to my apartment right now

I'm so fucking nervous I think I might puke any moment (thanks low quality preotein shake)
I'm afraid I'm going to be single in a couple hours anons
Guess I'll stop lifting, browse /r9k/ and finally an hero

fuck this
>>
>>38046959

Nice brah
>>
>>38062687
maybe she's just pregnant anon

and maybe the father's C H A D
>>
>>38047826

>yes, our parents like each others partner. Also, we are both academics
Autistic asians
>>
>>38050887

She's cute, good catch
>>
>>38050697
>>38053794
This relationship won't last. The guy won't ever quit smoking or get healthy eating habits. Which will be a cause of conflict later, even if she puts up with it now and they won't marry and have kids which would strengthen their bond.
I also know tons of 20something year old women who say they won't have kids. Some really won't. Most of them will regret this decision, or will be desperate for a man later.
>literally not fulfilling your prime biological function
>literally not taking a part in ensuring the continued existence of our race and paying your debt to society and your ancestors
>being this much of a selfish, pessimistic sack of shit
Western hedonistic individualism needs to die
>>
>>38062687
Stay strong breh.
>>
>>38053366
>Dominant
>Base
Choose one
>>
>>38053536
Growth mindset. Learn it. Live it
>>
>>38051255
Open relationships are bs and people advocating them are sad losers:
-95% percent of the time they don't work out, hence why open relationship advocates usually bs their way out of giving specific numbers.
-Everyone has limited amount of time in their life, forming and maintaining relationships is time consuming, hence lower quality relationships.
-Takes time away from other pursuits.
-It's just succumbing to your impulses and acting like a child wanting to have your cake and it too.
kys you worthless ape
>>
>>38063167
eat
>>
File: 1465798978886.gif (706KB, 255x245px)
1465798978886.gif
706KB, 255x245px
>>38063167
>triggered
>>
>>38062687
Whatever you do. Do not cry in front of her or perma lost her. Also, do not whine, bitch or try to negotiate the terms no matter how hard you want to. Act aloof and like you are okay with the whole thing. Otherwise she'll see you as weak and GG, and it plays games with her mind. Again, only do this if you actually want her back.
>>
>>38063167
We found the cuck of the open relationship
>>
Shes a weeabo, which i adore, even though i try to get away from anime/simply dont have the time for it
>How did you meet?
We met in a course and became friends(mostly through mutual friends) and on her birthday we got drunk and fucked
Idk, but shes a cardiobunny so probably yes
Big spoon, even though we barely spoon and she mostly lies on me
idk, weve been dating for about a month
>>
>>38063269
Yeah I'm mad
>>38063367
No, the poor choices of other ppl genuinely upset me for no reason
>>
>>38046959
Fuckin cute
I wonder how many sex positions open up when both parties are stronk.
>>
>>38047241
>mentally ill people not welcome
>he says posting on an fitness themed anime image board
>>
>>38051182
Take him to the gym then. Most people don't go to the gym because they don't have friends who go.
>>38051255
Degenerate
>>
File: 1438449901292.png (2MB, 1428x834px)
1438449901292.png
2MB, 1428x834px
>>38062687
Yeah, she just dumped me

>>38062733
She wasn't fuck you cunt

>>38062922
I will anon, we're all gonna make it

>>38063357
Strong I was m8, just accept it her terms: basically she "needs some time". Not the first time this happens to be honest. Told her It was cool, her choice, if there's nothing I can do to change her mind, I wont force her or whine, but if any time soon she wants to talk about this or changes her mind, she knows where to find me

I love you all /fit/ fucks, I've always felt comfy as fuck on this site for the past eight years, thanks to all. I'll fucking make it.
>>
>>38058391
Who'd have thunk it.
>>
>>38046880
I live like 5 mins from that bridge, shit's cash
>>
>>38062917
What needs to die is sheltered cunts who think that their goals and ideals should be followed by everyone else, you're just one perspective man.
Personally I find it selfish for me to have children since there are so many without parents already, so I'm just adding strain on resources without helping people already here.
Doesn't hurt that my family has a history of mental illness and I rather not pass it on.
This being said I'm not a cunt so I really don't think these actions are inherently selfish, I don't care if you want a family or not, you do you and enjoy yourself famalam.
The way you describe it you're more hedonistic than most, making excuses for yourself.
>>
>>38047410
>Stronger
>Still the little spoon
>>
>>38065059
>not being a power bottom
>>
>>38065057
Yeah sure thing bro that is why most western societies cannot sustain their current population levels without immigration and aging societies are a thing.
The rising number of infertile people is also not a thing in your world, sheltered cunt.
It is imperative people who can actually reproduce have children and those who can't adopt children.
Most developed countries face a crisis because there are not enough children and even after the elderly who cause massive imbalance in society die there will be a slow but steady decline in population because reproduction rate below 2.
How is this sustainable you sheltered cunt?

Good thing ppl with your perspective will be lost by not reproducing.
>>
>>38065309
You're saying continuing to have so many children is sustainable then?
I'm also an Americunt so even though are social security a shit we still have plenty of poors popping out 10 kids.
It's my personal opinion that the population needs to go WAY down, I don't think your perspective is stupid or anger inducing, I think you acting like you your view on things has to be 100% correct is cuntish and unhealthy.
>>
>>38065846
>You're saying continuing to have so many children is sustainable then?
Many children where? We would have less children with every generation. What would in your opinion stabilize population levels, wishful thinking?
>I'm also an Americunt so even though are social security a shit we still have plenty of poors popping out 10 kids.
Poor people have the most children, that is also a problem. Your point?
>It's my personal opinion that the population needs to go WAY down, I don't think your perspective is stupid or anger inducing, I think you acting like you your view on things has to be 100% correct is cuntish and unhealthy.
Steep decline of population would mean economical collapse ie. your country would go to shit in 30 years.
>>
>>38065980
I'm saying we have billions on the planet and that's way too much in my opinion.
Maybe you live somewhere different so you have different experiences (perspective bruh) but everyone I know starts having kids when they're 19 or 20 and has usually 2-5.
>>
>>38046880
which one is the girl?
>>
>>38066131
I don't know where you live but your personal anecdote does not match up with the statistics for the US.
Anyway, according to you we should just reduce the number of people in western societies while in the rest of the world the population is booming. How would that fix any problems?
>>
>>38066365
Everyone should reduce, I don't see why we should increase population just because some other country is too.
I didn't comment in this thread to be political or anything, all I'm saying is you have your ideas and perspective on things, that people should have a family.
That's completely a valid point but thinking people who don't have the same goals and ideas you have are bad people is a reflection on how shitty you are as a person.
These people either think the world is too populated, they would be a bad parent, or that it's a non issue.
Stop caring what others do m8.
>>
>>38066455
Literally wrecking all those shitty philosophers who for thousands of years thought and wrote about what being human means, what it takes to be a good human and what is worth pursuing in life.
Literally rekt by someone on siberian snow shoveling forum.
Your apathy to the world and those around you is appalling.
>>
File: 1465979789343.jpg (405KB, 1485x938px)
1465979789343.jpg
405KB, 1485x938px
>>38066365
This >>38066455 m8

You're being a selfish cunt imposing your ideals onto other people, holding them to your standards and saying they're selfish for not pooping out more tykes.

Quite hypocritical of you, like a shitskin calling a shitskin a shitskin for being a shitskin when they're a shitskin, ya shitskin.

That said, I'm a faggot and I want to marry a faggot, and I'd consider adopting a couple of little shits myself in the future. But there's nothing wrong with not wanting kids.

Hell I myself have mental issues, PTSD, ADHD, sensory disorder, and other little problems.. So am I willing to want kids now at 23?
When hell turns cold, maybe. And if someone asked if I wanted kids my reaction would be fuck no, because I need to get my shit together first.

So don't knock on every cunt that says they don't want kids, because most of the time they may be just as fucked as I am for an example, either financially or mentally, and are unable to ever care, or shouldn't care for a child in their current state or ever.

TL;DR stop being a fucking ass m8
>>
>>38066629
I'm not apathetic, I just feel like a single person's perspective and experiences has no way of knowing what's best for billions of others.
Of course there are morals and goals I set for myself, and I analyze them frequently to hope to understand them better and see if they are as correct as I can be at this time.
This doesn't mean I judge others with different goals and ideals, I might have had some of their beliefs at one point or might in the future, which tells me that believing their is an inherent truth is not a good thing.

This board has a lot of that, they think others not lifting and being macho is degenerate and that their goal is the only one to be followed in life.
So no, I'm not rekt, nor do I not care, I care anon and I really hope you succeed in whatever you set out to do, I just hope you learn to not stress over other people's decisions and genuinely try to think about other people's perspectives and desires.
>>
>>38058614

I agree but who cares it is up to them.
>>
>>38046880
She's /cgl/, knows 4chan way too much and knows the male side of "the game" too much. Impossible to treat her like a normie girl
>How did you meet?
/soc/ group meetup
Supports anything I'm passionate about. Trying to bring her to the gym, but she has to maintain a skelly frame so that the lolita clothes can fit
Big spoon
Probably not, maybe. Don't really know yet
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.