[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a cutting recipe thread going? Post tips and recipes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (659KB, 989x4160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
659KB, 989x4160px
Can we get a cutting recipe thread going?

Post tips and recipes

I'm having a hard time brehs. I don't know how to cook non-shitty food and be able to count the calories/macros. Bland chicken with bland rice and some hummus or yogurt so I can weigh each component individually to know exactly what my macros are. But the good foods require you to use olive oil and what not or chop up the chicken which makes it impossible to pre weigh and separate your meals before you cook them. Do you guys just eyeball what you're eating and not care about being to precise?
>>
File: image.jpg (863KB, 966x3054px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
863KB, 966x3054px
>>38043490
Bump.
>>
>>38043490
Just eat a giant plate of veggies: broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, grape tomatoes, etc...

Then wait 20 minutes, then eat whatever you want.

Do this for every meal, you will eat much less of what you were eating before and lose weight because of smaller portions. You don't have to have special recipes. When I cut I literally cram vegetables into my distended gullet until I am close to vomiting a liquified garden. Then I waddle to the couch, lay down groaning in agony for half an hour, and waddle back to the table. Then I eat a few bites of lukewarm burger or pasta or whatever, vomit into my mouth a little but swallow it down before it erupts from my mouth and nose. Finally I shamble to the gym to burn off my 80 calorie meal.

I've lost a lot of weight with this technique and it's improved my life in other ways too. I used to take 25 minutes to crap, now I hover over the toilet for 20 seconds while my bowels erupt like mount Vesuvius, painting the toilet like a firehose. Also my skin is turning orange and it makes me look tan. I'm never hungry, and when I do get hungry i dread the coming meal like a man on death row getting his last meal. I'm also very mentally committed to never becoming fat again.
>>
Here's what I eat.

>Dinner
>500g ground turkey
>500g frozen mixed veggies
>3 eggs

mix veggies and eggs in a baking container and dump salt/pepper and toss in the oven.

mix salt/pepper with the turkey mince.

10-15 mins after add the turkey mince meatballs in the oven as well.

Take everything out after 10 mins.

900 calories, 135g protein.

For you natty fatty do you even lifties you can probably cut the meat portion in half and just add any carb source or a pizza slice or w/e.
>>
I don't have any images, but I feel like fruit salad can be very helpful during a cut. When my gf and I started working towards getting /fit/, we both had a hard time cutting deserts out of our diets. So I decided to buy a bunch of fruit every week, and make a huge bowl of fruit salad. Whenever we got the sweet tooth, we just had to scoop some in a bowl, and it was good to go. It's not as good as not having dessert, but it's nutritious, and you can use different stuff every week.

>tl;dr: Fruit salad. Make it yourself
>>
Bumping for more recipes
>>
Honestly it doesn't matter what you eat as long as you feel guilty about it.
>>
>>38043490
chicken breast with sauteed spinach and garlic is the perfect cutting meal
>>
>>38043671
Why, friend...why?
>>
>>38043490
There's no reason to be afraid of olive oil. You need fats in your diet anyway.

Cook with onions, peppers, garlic, tomatoes, ginger and other similar vegetables. It's a great way to eat a lot more without adding a lot of calories, but the biggest part is that it'll make your shitty chicken/rice mush taste good.

Look up seasonings you can use with the chicken. Just a little bit of garlic paste really helps. Low sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos (just don't go too crazy) can also add flavor.

I usually just eyeball everything. With MyFitnessPal you can get a decent estimate on calories. If it has a barcode, I'll scan it in, otherwise I just do a quick search and leave it at that. Though because of this I cut a couple hundred more calories than recommended, because I'm sure I go over by a bit.
>>
>3/4 cup flour
>3 eggs
>3 cans drained tuna/salmon
>onion powder
>garlic powder
>salt
>shredded cheddar (i dont really measure it, probably around half a cup, it's also optional)
>mix and fry until golden brown
Takes like 5 minutes to mix, ~20 to fry
>>
>>38045778
Forgot to specify. You're making patties/pancakes
>>
>>38045667
It's not the olive oil I'm afraid of. It's just harder to accurately gage how many calories you really added to your food when you cook with the olive oil because not all of the food gets the same amount every time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.