[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

big problem guys i have chicken legs due to me hyperextending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1468550545090.jpg (142KB, 450x599px) Image search: [Google]
1468550545090.jpg
142KB, 450x599px
big problem guys i have chicken legs due to me hyperextending the fuck out if my knee havnt squated or deadlifted for 4 months now and i wanna get back to the swing lf thing motivate me please
>>
>>38042702

Nigga if that's you in the pic, you dont have chicken legs you have BDD
>>
>those legs
>small
you have a mental illness mate
>>
>>38042817
>>38042836
my sweet summer child
>>
>>38042702
do u get laid alot
>>
>>38042817
>>38042836
Lurk more
>>
he's so perfect ;__;

would literally do backflips on his dick if he told me to
>>
>>38045430
Who is this?
>>
Who give a fuck what your legs look like. I've never heard a woman say "ooh look at his sexy legs" (probably because most people wear fucking pants and nobody can even see your fucking legs until you're about to be inside of them anyway), and I've only heard insecure dyel punks talk shit about someone's chicken legs at the gym.

Unless you have a body builder's physique that makes your proportions extremely goofy to the point you have normal legs and a fucking barrel chest gorilla torso like a goddamn cartoon you shouldn't worry about it.

Just jog, walk, bike, or do anything that will actually make your legs more useful before you feel the need to only be able to wear sweat pants because your legs are so big, because what, you want to be able to lift the back of a car on the off chance someone is under one someday and you stroll by.

Nah, fuck that, fuck squatting and deadlifts. Build muscle for looks, and nobody looks at your stupid fucking legs anyway.
>>
>>38045889
>implying my traps and back aren't huge from squatting and deadlifting
>implying my core isn't thick solid and tight from deadlifts and squats

They are essential lifts performed by every famous bodybuilder
>>
File: 1469173542585.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469173542585.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>38045630
A real girl
>>
>>38042702
lol kill yourself
>>
>>38045908
why the fuck is this girl always on fit?
>>
>>38045889
I've heard lots of girls talk about how they like strong legs on a man. But maybe it's my country (third world).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.