[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a thread about this yesterday when I bought pre workout,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160723_154440.jpg (3MB, 2992x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160723_154440.jpg
3MB, 2992x4000px
I made a thread about this yesterday when I bought pre workout, I was worried. I'm currently at the gym in the bathroom and I decided to let you guys know how its going so far. I feel like a fucking bunny rabbit on cocaine. I feel like fucking Superman. I came in here, did my squats in 15 minutes 235 5x5, honestly I feel like I wasn't breathing. I was just so energised. Hell I'm so energised right now I feel like that dumbass bunny motherfucker who beats that drum. I feel like I could take your bitch like based god right now. My heart is beating a million miles an hour right now I'm fuckin scared but I'm pumped. Am I going to make it? Or am I going to die? Send help pls make it stop
>>
Rofl how many scoops you take bro. Shit can get intense for your first time but just chill and deep slow breathes in between sets you'll be fine
>>
>>38042132
2, 1 more than I was supposed to take because I didn't think I was going to feel it for some dumb reason. Deep breaths okay because when I was squatting I wasn't fucking breathing I swear holy fuck. This shits scary
>>
>>38042132
NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE ALL THIS POWER
>>
Has anyone here fucked on this thing? Holy shit
>>
>>38042119
Always start at the lower rec'd dose... otherwise the tolerance will build faster and you'll require the full dose later. Also, it saves $$$.... and you never know when you'll have a reaction to them.
>>
>>38042149

You'll be fine just take it easy, breathing is the most important thing. You won't die.
>>
>>38042233
Good to know I'll try half a scoop next time

>>38042235
Breathing is for pussies faggot o2 diet 4 life
>>
>>38042119
This is identical to cocaine.
>>
>>38042321
Is it? I honestly don't want to do it unless I'm tired as fuck like I was today. I love feeling so alert and active though. I'm gonna try this though next time my girlfriend and I have sex though
>>
File: tmp_6325-1424212995813731130407.png (22KB, 300x172px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6325-1424212995813731130407.png
22KB, 300x172px
lolololol reminds me of my first time taking c4

>steal my roomates blender bottle and down a fuck ton of scoopz
>aww yiss time to make gainz
>gym is closed
>mfw the rest of the day
>>
>>38042382
hahahhahahaa that was me yesterday dawg fuck. My gym has summer hours which I didn't know about nor was on the internet. I started feeling pins and needles and shit so i got scared as fuck
>>
>>38042321
dont bullshit me man ive had good coke. if you're telling the truth i might buy some.
>>
It only works the first time(s).
It's the coffeine dumbass.
>>
>>38042551
My dick
>>
I usually mix some with vodka and water before I go out on the weekends, shit makes you feel invincible. But be warned, you'll run the risk of getting WAY too drunk since normally you'd just pass out, but all the caffeine keeps you up thinking "more shots Bro!"
>>
>>38042598
You're stupid for not looking what the fuck you ingested.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.