[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

80 calories per serving, 12 grams of protein per serving. Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: light-and-fit-greek-cherry.png (37KB, 526x356px) Image search: [Google]
light-and-fit-greek-cherry.png
37KB, 526x356px
80 calories per serving, 12 grams of protein per serving.

Is there some kind of drawback to eating these?
>>
>>38040922
sugar
>>
check for artificial sweeteners and additives

also price-wise it's better to buy your own greek yogurt and cherry's/fruit and mix them in a blender

if you want it to taste sweeter, add some Xylitol instead of metallic tasting artificial sweeteners that fuck up your tasting buds
>>
Sugar

Price
>>
>>38040922
How many servings in one of those?
Not an amerifat, here in swedistan we go by 'per 100 grams'
>>
>>38040968
>>38040994
Does sugar matter if the calories are still that low? What effects does sugar have besides calories?

According to the ingredients it contains Fructose and <1% Sucralose.
>>
>>38041006
Serving size is one container, as in the pic. Container is 150 grams.
>>
sugar / artificial sweeteners are the downside. They also have less protein per serving than plain.

They're convenient and delicious though. I'm eating a coconut one right now.
>>
>>38040922
Get two pound jars of plain non fat Greek yogurt from Cosco.

Put in half scoop of whey for a cup of yogurt.

Add blueberries, banana, strawberries and oats.

10/10 cutting or bulking food
>>
my dad is the CEO of Dannon and he lets me hang around the factory on mondays so i can learn and eventualy step in once he reitres

when the workers are on break i always make sure to dump my jar of cum that i've been collecting over the week into the big mixing pot

eat all the joghurt you want bro. just dont forget to say no homo before
>>
>>38041007
Beetus

The daily recommended amount of sugar is 25g, those types of yogurts usually have around 12-16g.
It's really easy to go over your daily recommended amount.
>>
>>38041007

they are 8g per serving or 32g per container

it's isn't much but it's no little amount either

If you don't eat too much sugar from other sources, then it's a good choice, specially over other things like candy bars or milkshakes

that being said it's excellent for post workout/exercise as it will give your muscles the necessary protein/glucose

or in the evening as a snack, but try not to eat just after a meal as your muscles don't need the extra energy from sugar and will likely just be stored as fat
>>
File: dai_pid_2003137_z.jpg (18KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
dai_pid_2003137_z.jpg
18KB, 260x260px
120 cal
0g fat
15g carb
7g sugar
15g protein
>>
>>38041086
The nutrition facts says 7g per container, and I eat two or four a day. I'm within the tolerable range but that doesn't take into account any of the other junk.

>>38041125
It's seven grams of sugar per serving, and one container is one serving according to the one I'm having right now.
>>
>>38040922
Keep in mind that the jews label sugar with all kind of names, at least 61 (!) different ones. Fructose, Glucose, Maltrose it's all the same shit.
>>
>>38040922

170g
100kcal
0g of fat
7g of sugar
18 GRAMS OF PROTIEN

>not eating gods own food
>not making it
>not being a FAGEt
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.