[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so i wanna ask this cute girl out >there's a fair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1466899358477.jpg (673KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1466899358477.jpg
673KB, 1280x1920px
>so i wanna ask this cute girl out
>there's a fair coming up
>don't wanna look like an autist and only drink water all evening
>but i also don't wanna lose all my gains in one night

is vodka a good choice?
>>
>>38039834
>vodka
>empty calories
>degenerate
>dehydrates
You are an autist.
>>
Please explain how a night of drinking can kill gains.
>>
>>38039843
then what would be a better choice?
>>
>thread is about a cute girl
>image is annie clark

what le fuck?
>>
>>38039856
please respond
>>38039859
i think she is quite attractive but that's not what this thread is about
>>
File: 1465179707059.jpg (45KB, 920x459px) Image search: [Google]
1465179707059.jpg
45KB, 920x459px
>>38039859
You are wrong

>tfw you will never be a surgeon
>>
>>38039834
>don't wanna look like an autist
Yeah, but based on your posts you're obviously somewhere on the spectrum. What's the point of trying hide it? She's going to feel you out regardless of what you drink or don't drink that night m8
>>
Vodka is the healthiest choice if you want to actually feel the alcohol high, but it requires you to take shots with people so you cant just play pretend. And by playing pretend I mean just grabing a glass of wine or whisky and sipping it super slowly. Nobody will notice its the same glass, people will just assume you had a refill.
Or if you dont drink at all, you can just go with water, thats what a real self confident man would do, instead of asking on an anime imageboard.
>>
Get pissed, you won't lose your gains, and any dehydration will make you look leaner.
>>
>>38039834
rum and water with lime, anon. My friends thought it was a little weird at first, but you can't taste the rum and from what I remember it's not a huge amount of calories. Plus it's cheap and I hate beer and really sweet drinks like long island ice tea, etc.
>>
>>38039834
Yeah, go with vodka.
You can also try spirit with bread, but you'll probably kill yourself that way, unless you're at least half Slavic.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 470x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 470x594px
>>38039834
I'd say water but since you're an autist asking an Cambodian claymation affecionado website what to do, some alcohol in your system will make you seem less like the apparent sperg you are.
>>
>>38039834
Its ok to drink 2-3 vodkas once in a while
>>
>>38039834
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXOGS9cilKM
>>
>>38039856
Jameson and ginger ale
>>
>>38039834

It's just one night, stop being an Autist
>>
>>38039834

gin.

gin and tonic
Gin and water
gin on rocks
>>
whiskey
>>
so what are you supposed to do if you never drink? how do you find grills that dont do drugs or drink. i drink one beer and im drunk....
>>
If you don't want to drink then don't drink you fucking faggot.

What the hell does this have to do with asking a girl out? Holy shit you're retarded.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.