[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's more likely to give you tendinitis and/or joint pain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1359420703004.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1359420703004.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
What's more likely to give you tendinitis and/or joint pain in the long run - bodybuilding or powerlifting?
>>
neither if you perform them fucking correctly
>>
>>38037278
All the oldtime strongmen have joint pain.
>>
>>38037278
Lol say that when you're 54 faggot

Everything you do now will affect you an at older age
>>
the REAL question is who, in their old age, DOESNT have one or two of these kinds of pains

shit, im 22 and i have some joint issues with my ankle.

it's not something to worry about OP, everything in moderation -- use good form-- and do some cardio on your off days
>>
probably powerlifting because its all about MORE WEIGHT MORE WEIGHT MORE WEIGHT
>>
>>38037311
>Everything you do now will affect you an at older age
correct, which is why you should lift. being inactive is probably the worst you can do for your body.
>>
>>38037310
All old men have joint pain you fucking idiot, it's called GETTING OLD
>>
>>38037416

Powerlifting only becomes about more weight when you test your maxes and compete. Until then it's about a lot of volume and then letting the fatigue accumulated from that volume bleed off.
>>
>>38037266
>What's more likely to give you tendinitis and/or joint pain in the long run - bodybuilding or powerlifting?
are you talking about as a hobby or as a pro? because being a pro PL'er and especially pro bb'er is a completely different from doing it as a hobby. the latter is quite healthy while the former has nothing to do with health, it's about being the best.
>>
>>38037452
wait you can do powerlifting without one rep maxing?

i thought powerlifting completely revolved around maxing, and i dont want to do that 2bh i like my hypertrophy sets
>>
>>38037266
i got tendinitis being a fatty :/ just lift bro.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.