[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my 2 months progress /fit/ Went from 135Kg to 120kg doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: beforeAndAfter.jpg (3MB, 3672x3248px) Image search: [Google]
beforeAndAfter.jpg
3MB, 3672x3248px
This is my 2 months progress /fit/
Went from 135Kg to 120kg doing hard cardio , lifting and a strict diet.

Now I have some questions to ask.

>Should I take fat burners ?
>What about loose skin? Do I look propense to having a lot of loose skin and ending looking like a ball sack?
>Should I do cardio BEFORE or AFTER lifting? I do 10Km in one hour
>I have posibilities of being at my best before the end of the year? I have a trip planed to Cancun and I want to look the best I can.

and last

>How do I know if my man boobs are Gynecomastia or just fat.

Sorry for my shitty english BTW
>>
>>38036875
Only take fat burners if you want to, DNP is the only one that really works but I wouldn't recommend taking it.

Not sure onthe loose skin, you're bound to have some but the degree of loose skin is unknown to me. Try to stay hydrated and lose weight slowly but steadily to avoid extra skin.

I do cardio after lifting because I don't want to be exhausted before I lift. It also feels better to me to do cardio afterwards.

You won't be at your "best" before the end of the year, but if you keep it up you'll look infinitely better than you did before-- which you should be proud of.

Not sure on the gyno since I'm a girl and we're supposed to have boobies, but from the photos you posted it just looks like you still have a lot of fat.

Good luck
>>
>>38036953
Thanks.
>>
>>38036875
>>Should I take fat burners ?
Just dieting and working out will be simpler. There's the DNP thread for the best advise around quite often.

>>What about loose skin? Do I look propense to having a lot of loose skin and ending looking like a ball sack?
You'll know that only after you've lost the weight. Getting some muscle under it and not doing any superfast weightloss will mitigate it somewhat.

>>Should I do cardio BEFORE or AFTER lifting? I do 10Km in one hour
After. You can't lift for shit after cardio.

>>I have posibilities of being at my best before the end of the year? I have a trip planed to Cancun and I want to look the best I can.

If you keep on losing fat and gaining some muscle, you'll look your best thus far. Better than now, way better than when you started.
>>
>>38036875

You will have loose skin. The man tits won't go away, you will need surgery.

I was less fat than you and lost weight over 2 years while lifting and my belly is quite loose even tho I have big abs
>>
>>38036875
Loose skin aside, sorry bout your pepperonis man.
>>
>>38037161
How old are you? Some people sayed to me that age and hydration was a huge factor
>>
>>38037171
Yeah , I think Im going to deal with it for the rest of my life.
>>
Op here , Im 1,95cm btw
>>
>>38037176

i'm 25
>>
>>38037182
Mine are pretty similar but shrank a little after weight loss. The man boobs do go away at low bf% don't worry. Some people do have gyno to the point where they need surgery but I don't think you will have to worry. Just keep on cutting and the loose skin will get better over time.
>>
>>38037809
Thanks senpai. Is great to hear that. I don't want to be some kind of muscular dude with cup c tits.
>>
Don't let the thread die. I want to read more opinions.
>>
File: shaka.jpg (55KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
shaka.jpg
55KB, 500x499px
>>38039173
my opinion - keep going. dont worry about the tits. while you have em, rock em. turn your insecurity into your shield. At worst, you might have to get surgery down the line, but that's a problem for later, nothing to worry about now. Right now, you're working out, with a strict diet, so you're on a good path. That's all that matters. Rock your body down the path to a great body and don't worry too much about how you look. No one else will ever pay as much negative attention to yourself as you do.
>>
>>38039238
Thanks man , and I will. I feel a lot more secure since I started lifting. I see some changes in my body (Arms , back , shoulders), the only thing that makes me feel insecure when I have sex for example , are my moobs . I will not desist . I will turn my body to a hi-spec machine.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.