[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lose 3kg >drop to 15% bf >mom bought tasty as fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1427517256303.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1427517256303.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>lose 3kg
>drop to 15% bf
>mom bought tasty as fuck cakes
>try to control myself not to eat it all
>can't fucking make it
>eat a whole cake
>gaing 2kg back
this made me so upset. what the fuck it took me so long to lose it and it only took 2 days of eating like shit to make me gain all that weight back
>>
This is strange, I am losing weight and just went on vacation-- where I ate like shit. I only maintained, didn't gain anything. How much cake did you eat man????
>>
>>38036519
whole cheesecake in 2 days, plus what i normally eat chicken rice tuna eggs etc
>>
>>38036510
What's wrong with you people? I genuinely don't understand the appeal of cake beyond like 15 years old. It's messy and disgustingly sweet.

I generally only have a tiny slice because people force it on me and don't even finish that.
>>
>>38036529
when i get really anxious i tend to binge on carbs in general
>>
>>38036510
>what is waterweight?
you consume a shitload of carbs and wonder why you're heavier? DYEL?
>>
>>38036529
party cakes are usually bad because of all the egg cream they put on
but there are some cakes which are irrecusable
>>
>>38036510
what the fuck are you talking about, you didn't eat a 15,000+ calorie cake you goose
>>
>>38036524
Are you sure you aren't just bloated and full of doodoo? I mean, a big ol shit can clear you out for sure.
>>
>>38036510
dw famalam you did not gain 2kg of fat. Give it a few days.

>>38036529
Congratulations! May your virtuousness faciliate your rapid ascension to Nirvana.
>>
>>38036510
Lol just go back to your usual diet and weigh yourself again in 2 or 3 days. Same thing happened to me after eating like a 500 pound hambeast on 4th of July. I took down more sausages than your mom OP and gained what appeared to be 10 pounds. After a few days I was back to normal weight
>>
>>38036510
lurk more before posting
you need to understand that you'd have to eat in excess 16,000kcal to gain 2kg
not sure if you get how much that is
it's your lifestyle and diet that gains weight
not anything as arbritrary as a single afternoon
unless this was a wedding cake :^)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.