[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you guys estimate his weight at 6'1 and how long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Stephen-Amell-shirtless-body.jpg (56KB, 443x640px) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Amell-shirtless-body.jpg
56KB, 443x640px
What would you guys estimate his weight at 6'1 and how long it took him to train to where he is now?
>>
>>38035529
year and a half maybe less depending on starting point no idea about weight. could of taken like 8 months if he started on athletic
>>
by eating clen and trening hard
>>
>>38035551
>8-18 months
>dat delusion
holy shit

honestly people who only just started lifting should not give out advice. you are not going to look like this in a year. you're probably not even going to look like this after 5. not natty that is
>>
>>38035551
>year and a half maybe less
Not natty no, not in any fucking reality
On gear, yes sure
>>
>>38035551
>year and a half maybe less depending on starting point

nah, probably not ay
>>
>>38035605
so if he would have been juicing do you think it would have been possible in 8-18 months then?
>>
>>38035529
I'd say somewhere between 195lbs and 200lbs since the guy looks very lean instead of a blob
>>
>>38035795
considering he's a 10/10 >6'0 alpha chad with top genetics, a team of personal trainers and nutritionist and probably doesn't even lift unless he's preparing for a role, yeah. usually actors get in shape 3-6 months doing crossift before filming using test or tren or both and more

now the question you really need to ask: will you look like this after 8-18 months of juicing? probably not because you won't have any clue what you're doing and you will fuck up
>>
>>38035551
he was already in great shape thanks to previous acting deals as well as WWE shit
>>
stephen amell is GOAT
>>
>>38035852
>usually actors get in shape 3-6 months doing crossift before filming using test or tren or both and more
sauce on this?
>>
>>38036199
just look at christian bale and all the movies hes in
>>
>>38035564
Yeah, Amell has said he eats super clean when training. He even totally cuts out dairy and gluten (for some reason).
>>
>>38036217
the reason being that most dairy products have a lot of sugar in them and it's easy to find replacements
>>
>>38036203
He said all he ate was coffee for months to cut weight.
>>
>>38036343
He ate a can of tuna and an apple a day when dropping weight for "The Machinist".
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361862/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv
>>
File: joke-you.gif (959KB, 448x352px) Image search: [Google]
joke-you.gif
959KB, 448x352px
>>38036217
>>
File: 425.2butler.gerard.lr.010410.jpg (160KB, 425x315px) Image search: [Google]
425.2butler.gerard.lr.010410.jpg
160KB, 425x315px
>>38036199
compare pictures of actors 1 year, 6 months and 3 months before filming, then during filming and then again some months after filming
then listen to what they say about their training
i've never heard a filmstar saying "i've been training and living a healthy lifestyle for years", instead it's "i've been training really hard for the past 3 months, thanks to my trainers"
>>
>>38036199
>>38036702
here's an interview of hugh jackman talking about how much he hates training, how all bodybuilders are idiots and how he eats 6000kcal a day and yet miraculously drops to single digit bf% anyway

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/event/article-2360413/Hugh-Jackman-When-I-mother-saw-school-When-I-got-home-gone.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
>>
>>38036752
it's the daily mail. an arseholes newspaper.
>>
>>38036702

butler looks like he gained like 5 lbs of muscle and dropped his bf a lot. looks possible.
>>
>>38037441
yeah pretty much
>>
>>38035564
Amell looks pretty natty to be honest, but you deluded roiders turned in your natty card so quickly that you think any body is impossible natty
>>
>>38035529
Weight: Maybe 185 lb, max.
Years training: 2.5, minimum
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.