[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone get that weird yellow slime in their shit when they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (7KB, 180x280px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 180x280px
Does anyone get that weird yellow slime in their shit when they lose weight. Kindof has the consistency of pic related except the slime itself is more yellow and interspersed in shit.
>>
>>38031758
Anon, this is a pretty serious condition, you need to call the Ghostbusters right away
>>
>>38031775
/Thread
>>
File: image.png (265KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
265KB, 334x393px
Fuck no. What are you eating/taking?
>>
>>38031758
Have had tha once when not losing weight.

Remember 20% of lost weight is urinated out as metabolites, the other 80% is exhaled as carbon.

It doesnt affect your poop much
>>
>>38031758
that's bile, something's not going right if you're shitting out bile. Ask a doctor not 4chan.
>>
>>38031758
I believe it's stomach/intestinal bile and you aren't eating enough food to absorb it into shit. Shouldn't be anything to worry about.
>>
>>38031783
is that really true? that's interesting, I never heard of that before.
>>
>>38031775
they'll probably just shoot you in your cis male dick
>>
I think I've had this, and the turds just slide straight out and barely need a wipe.
>>
>>38031775
Ghosts? In my ass?
>>
>>38031792
This makes sense. I'm going to disregard everyone who said I should see a doctor and probably die in a puddle of my own ass slime.
>>
>>38031758
It's mucous.
I generally see more of it in the summer/spring because I have allergies.

Unless it's like, a lot, I wouldn't be too concerned.
>>
>>38031965
You get mucous in your ass from your allergies?
>>
>>38031848
It's more likely than you think.
>>
>>38031795
Have you never wondered why we need oxygen and exhale CO2?

>fat stores the carbon-rich gasoline that powers the engines that are your cells
>carbon coupled to inhaled oxygen is the exhaust
>more activity, more fuel burning, more exhaust fumes

Poop is just stuff that wasn't absorbed by your digestive system.
>>
>>38032185
Lol.
>>
File: Centipedes.jpg (28KB, 680x283px) Image search: [Google]
Centipedes.jpg
28KB, 680x283px
>>38031848
>>
>>38032621
Source so I can read for myself?
>>
>>38031848

Where do you think ghost poops come from?
>>
I don't know exactly what your shit is like, but if it's really smelly and has a weird consistency then you could have C. diff. It's horrible and you could literally die from it if it's not treated.
>>
>>38032726
Any high school biology text book
>>
>>38032726
10th grade Biology
>>
>>38032185
Lol Mucus actually lines your digestive tract from your esophogus to your butt pucker, it is what lubricates the stuff passing through it and also provides a protective coating in the stomach and such areas to prevent the acidity or base from burning the organs and eating away at them.

Makes you wonder how many critters evolution/God went through before figuring that one out.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.