[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you switch from SS? I've already stalled on OHP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 5a12.jpg (287KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5a12.jpg
287KB, 768x1024px
When do you switch from SS?

I've already stalled on OHP and Deadlift at a point a little more than 1 month in. I think I'm going to stall on bench soon-- the only thing that I'm not going to stall on anytime soon is my squat.

Should I switch programs? I think I need to deload and do more volume to break through a plateau for OHP, or at least do some accessory exercises to strengthen weak muscles.
>>
>>38029854
Get your head in gear and eat more.
>>
eat more, sleep more, try harder
>>
>>38029854
>so many hentai with fat, ugly and old guys
Such a shame. Are they artist self inserts or something? I want POV hentai of guys with abs so I can properly self insert.
>>
File: 1469295559875.png (717KB, 827x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1469295559875.png
717KB, 827x1167px
>>38029854
I made the mistake of doing SS for like 6 months. My legs were SHREDDED.
>>
>>38029937
Combination of self-insert and humiliation of the bitch. Like she shouldn't be having an orgasm from a 58 year old cock in her, but she is, and she hates herself. But that's mainly with the demure and reserved kind of girls.
>>
Theoretically why would I ever want to leave Strong lifts if I only care about strength?
>>
>>38030129
Because eventually the protocol stops being effective for making strength gains. You have to begin changing up the rep schemes, adding in accessory work to cover weak points, and doing variations of the lifts in order to continue making progress.

Depending on your genetics and your diet/recovery protocol, you could theoretically be on SS/SL for a couple years, provided the gains remain consistent. However usually more than a year into it is when the diminishing returns begin and you should consider switching to a different strength routine
>>
>>38030188
stop posting on /fit/ altogether you dyel retard, it's impossible to do SS for 2 years, that would mean an increase of 624kgs in your squat (2kg per session, 3 sessions per week, 104 weeks)
>>
>>38029854
Keep bulking and doing SS, mate. One month is nothing and you still need to build a solid base before you go on to an intermediate program. I am a beginner, too, and I plan on doing SS for at least a few more months or more. I did lift back in school, but I never took the bulking seriously, so I really didn't gain any mass or strength.
>>
>>38030273
>implying i said youd increase the lifts every time
I said you could make gains on SS for a couple years if you kept up the protocol, not that you'd constantly be improving every single lifting session. If you could do that, then there would be no need for the deloading protocol built into SS in the first place.

You could still make gains on it for the 2 years, just not at the rate you could be doing it on another routine, so nobody sticks around for it for more than a year, if that.
>>
>>38029854
Ditch it asap when you get the hang of lifting.
>>
>>38029854
Read the book.
Get to 1/2/3/4 before thinking about switching.
You could sub out PC for something else though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.