[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/. I'm trying to lose a good bit of weight. I also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2014108_set.jpg (23KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
2014108_set.jpg
23KB, 306x306px
Hey /fit/. I'm trying to lose a good bit of weight. I also want to gain muscle and get stronger. Would using protein powder hinder the weight loss at all? Also, peanut butter sounds great is this brand/flavor any good?
>>
>>38028080
did you even read the sticky
>>
>>38028080
Protein powder is just literal concentrated protein, which you will need. You cannot lose weight and gain muscle, at least with any degree of speed. Read the sticky.
>>
>>38028080
Do one or the other, if you try to do both progress will be way too slow.

Either put on muscle to increase your daily caloric need or lose fat as a good base for an aesthetic body.

Buy gold standard whey like the rest of us.
>>
>>38028080
thats the protein i'm currently using. Its stupid expensive compared to other brands but i like the flavor so w/e

>>38028179
>>38028178
also what these guys said.
>>
Also, to add on to my post here >>38028178:

Just because you can't lose weight and gain muscle at the same time, doesn't mean you should not lift completely. Try a beginner program like SS or SL, stick with it, don't fuck with it, keep your diet tight, and do cardio on off days. Lifting will burn calories, get you stronger, and prepare you for the uphill climb when you do eventually switch to lifting heavy for strength. Don't become trash bag mode
>>
>>38028179
Birthday cake master race reporting in
>>
>>38028080
my favorite quest flavors are vanilla milkshake and banana cream
>>
>>38028080
I just ran out of this exact protons.
My only real gripe with it is that you cannot stir it with a spoon without getting lots of clumps.
You either shake the shit out of it or put it into a blender.
It's kinda expensive so I'll just poorfag my way out of recommending it.
>>
>>38028290
Vanilla icecream here. With milk its like drinking femboi cum
>>
>>38028179
>Buy gold standard whey
muh name brand. must be good the label's shiny

regards,
bulk powders master race
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.