[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which sport - after lifting - produces the most gains? How much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: cc266a93775be189.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
cc266a93775be189.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
Which sport - after lifting - produces the most gains? How much percent of lifting-gains do you think one would get?

Reason for the question is insecurity because of the people saying lifting gives no cool skills.

Pic unrelated
>>
File: itsnotsonia.png (443KB, 479x601px) Image search: [Google]
itsnotsonia.png
443KB, 479x601px
lift and just do some sport on the side for fun and if anyone ask if you lift say that you just do x sport, might not work with golf
>>
>>38028063
After taekwondo i have massive leg and core gains that are still with me. I look like a T-rex despite barely training legs now.
>>
>>38028063
Climbing, surfing, mountaineering
>>
everyone i know who plays rugby is pretty huge and a lot of them dont lift
>>
>>38028118
that is partly because those who play after the age of 16 have good genetics for it
>>
>>38028063
swimming. all u need to kno
>>
Esport
Brain gains>all
Come on its 2016 you gymcels nobody NEEDS muscles
>>
I do a lot of cycling but it really isnt good for muscle gains. My legs are pretty strong but hardly considered big. It is decent for cutting if you dont pig out and watch your diet.. cant say I personally do that though lol.
>>
>>38028138
no you don't get wide shoulder from swimming just like you don't get tall from it. good swimmers are tall and have long clavicles and long limbs
>>
>>38028063
>Reason for the question is insecurity because of the people saying lifting gives no cool skills.
you know you're not limited to only lifting, right? lifting is an excellent complement to almost any sport or activity.
>>
>>38028110
Did this too. Can agree

>>38028138
Is this the training or selection tho

>>38028147
Doing this. Thx
>>
>>38028171
pay attention kids, there is some wisdom to what this anon just wrote
>>
>>38028171
This is actually plan B, but I tend to really do things I pick as intensive as possible
>>
rowing rowing rowing
>>
Crossfit...

Mad social gains, and everyone there cares about fitness for the most part (the ones that dont wash out pretty quick) so you can establish for healthy friendships.
>>
>>38028063
Probably fighting. Judo and JuJitsu gave me good balance and posture and core strength, but leg and arm strength gains came mostly from MMA striking, muay thai and boxing mostly.

Also the insistence on total focus or getting hit with a stick in traditional Japanese arts is good for your focus if you're scatterbrained/add like me.

I wasnt swole, more like skinny but cut and I didn't touch a squat rack, it was three hours of body-weight and drills every other day.

Now that I'm sober and out of jail I'd like to start training again but now I'm skinnyfat. Oh well.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.