[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys. 22 years old and my hair line has started moving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (127KB, 850x813px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 850x813px
Alright guys. 22 years old and my hair line has started moving back significantly. It's been years in the making, but in the past 2 months I've lost more hair than in the last 4 years combined. Anyone have experience with propecia/finasteride? Did you have side effects and if so, were the hair gains worth it? Should I stop taking creatine when I start finasteride?
>>
>>38027452
Not worth the side effects for me at all. It changes the hormone levels in your body. Really stay away from it at all costs.
>>
Th-thanks guys
>>
Just take test and go bald

Grow a beard

I'd rather be bald than low test
>>
>>38027452

Don't take that chemical castration shit nigga
>>
>>38027815
But propecia doesn't decrease your test. If anything it would theoretically increase your test (although by a negligible amount).
>>
>>38027452

That comedian Ari Shafir was taking Propecia and got super depressed and almost killed himself, went off of it and felt fine...

Don't fuck with that garbage and just shave that shit off
>>
Give a bunch of old men pills and tell them they might cause erection problems and see what happens... In the blind tests threres pretty much no difference. And in 5+ years of use there are literally 0 side effects, and for people whos been on it for 3 years have reversed all side effects in less than 5 days, its nocebo in all of its glory, just people who get paranoid.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/
For myself, i've been on it for about 3 years. Although it didn't stop the hairloss completely it slowed it down. So i still have my mature hairline and everything in the crown. While my friend who i talked to who started balding the same time as me is now completely bald, anecdotal; yes, but i think its because of the FIN.

Use fin, Ketoconazole shampoo, minoxdil (A lot of shedding the first year, but grew back what i lost and more) and vitamin D (99,9 sure that did nothing but give better general health since i was deficient)
>>
>>38029504
Solid post. How old were you when you started balding and when you started propecia?
>>
I'm on Finasteride (Proscar) right now. No side effects at all that I've noticed in the last 4 months. I started taking it when I started my cycle (Tbol and Test) to combat the potential effects of hair loss. So far it's working like a charm, no noticeable hair loss at all. Hairloss was definitely a concern before I even started roids though, runs in the family a bit.
>>
File: 2525.png (609KB, 683x464px) Image search: [Google]
2525.png
609KB, 683x464px
>>38029979
I probably started around 18. But no doctor believed me until i was 21. So i started all of the mentioned above when i was 21, im 25 now.
You can see in the pic where the minoxdil has grown hair and where my hairline "should" be.
No side effects except that my ballsack fellt tingly for about 2 months after starting which went away on its own. I get bloodwork done once a year for an unrelated disease and it all looks good.
Would definitely recommend finanstride and Ketoconazole shampoo. Minoxdil is annoying to deal with and it's a lifetime commitment since you'll lose the hair if you stop and it can leave the hair looking greasy and flaky scalp (just the dried minox) so might not be worth it for some, but i have side fringe so i don't really care about it.
>>
I grew a tit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.