[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to increase and strengthen willpower? The people I love with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (32KB, 339x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 339x369px
How to increase and strengthen willpower?
The people I love with buy shit like ice cream and cookies and I can't help but want to indulge, how do I stop myself?
>inb4 stop being a fat fuck
>inb4 OP can't inb4
>>
motivate yourself with self-hate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA9ZpypOCL0
>>
Stop being a fat fuck senpai
>>
>>38026887
Thanks for being useless senpai
>>
>>38026874
This.

You know op what helped me most? When I grabbed my fat stomach and wiggled it around a bit. Just as the gender dimorphic people grab their wrong gender bits and then feel like an odd duck out, wanting to remove it. I felt like that with my fat.

I knew it didnt belong there. I knew that I was 100% to blame for it.

And thus every time that I wanted to eat something, I was reminded of that fat stomach.

So I didnt eat.

So I trained and trained more.

I trained so much, and ate so little that I approached the ded thing.

I forgot how to eat well. Stress went through the roof. Not eating became the norm.

Only at the very last bit I got out of it and started eating again.
>>
>>38026819
Constantly be aware of your goals, if you phase out youll be scoff shit before youre even aware of it.

I have an SS officers ring i can look at, you might want to go for something a little more normal.
>>
>>38026819
Serious answer - build habits. Consistently practice those habits. Expand them. Slowly push your limits. Know your limits. And realize what your limits are, know when you reach them and don't try to test your willpower or expose yourself to things that require willpower once you have. Willpower is strongest when well rested and well fed (willpower diirectly correlates to blood glucose. Keep your self accountable to something outside of yourself - friends, family, God, whatever floats your boat. Have a system in which you track goals - a simple to-do list or a comprehensive program like GTD. There's more to it - Roy Baumeister has done some groundbreaking research on the topic.
>>
>>38026819
Look at existential philosophy. And realise that every time you succumb to a desire you don't want to you are not exercising your own will and are barely even existing as a person.
>>
>>38026819
disciplne strengthens discipline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tE8kE8IfiY
>>
>>38029238
more like this
>>
>>38029383
Get after it.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkqcY4CAuBFNFho6JgygCnA/videos
>>
>>38026874
But I hate everyone else
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.