[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fit/, what exercises that I can do at home would help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 101453713-123934666.530x298.jpg (31KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
101453713-123934666.530x298.jpg
31KB, 530x298px
Hello /fit/, what exercises that I can do at home would help me most with a labor intensive job I start on August 20th?

I've been basically sitting on my ass doing nothing for the last year and now I've got a job that is hard labor carrying steel and drywall for 10 hours a day and don't want to burn out first day on the job
>>
SS (read sticky)
>>
>>38024977
Pushups and pull ups and dips for hours everyday
>>
>>38024981
I don't have any money to go to a gym
>>
>>38024977
Lol good luck OP if you've basically been basement dwelling for a year and are now working drywall and steel you're fucked lmao. I know gym rats who couldn't even last doing that job and they lived for working out
>>
>>38025045
Yeah I've been warned about how hard it is but I've basically got to keep this job because it pays 27$ an hour and any other job around here pays 12 an hour which doesn't give me enough to move out of parents
>>
Start Couch25K immediately, that'll build up your cardio pretty quickly. If you can't afford to use a gym, do some bodyweight shit.
>>
>>38025143
I've been going on runs the past few days to get my cardio up
>>
>>38025143
This

You'll want good cardio for labor jobs
>>
Some general mobility and stretching might also help to get the rusty joints in order.
If you're young you might be fine anyways, nothing like hard work to build some muscles.
>>
>>38025322
I'm 24 I'm just worried about not being strong enough to last all day moving shit
>>
>>38025464
With these sorts of jobs, as long as you can do reasonably OK on your first day, they're more interested if you come back the next day. They shouldn't expect you to be as good as everyone already working there, as long as you put the effort in and keep turning up. Overtime you'll improve anyway.
>>
>>38025697
This OP

They don't expect you to be perfect the first day, jobs like that take adapting to
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.