[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been going to the gym for 4 months now, I went only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1464382685917.webm (3MB, 1502x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1464382685917.webm
3MB, 1502x1070px
I've been going to the gym for 4 months now, I went only once last week, how do I motivate myself to go there ? Lifting feels like a chore that needs to be done, I don't enjoy lifting anymore, what do ??
>>
File: 1464383263605.jpg (196KB, 1023x1588px) Image search: [Google]
1464383263605.jpg
196KB, 1023x1588px
and yes, this is tay tay
>>
Bump. Pls send help anons.
>>
have you tried not being a pussy?
>>
then stop lifting. no point if you're fine with being a small guy, you need motivation to make yourself look and feel better before you can do it
>>
>>38021762

do your fucking chores
>>
File: 1464383448070.jpg (106KB, 516x716px) Image search: [Google]
1464383448070.jpg
106KB, 516x716px
>>38022006
>>38021999
This is just some "b urself" advice, I want to get bigger but I need better power of will, how do I achieve that ?
>>
>>38022030

you can do that by not being a pussy
>>
>>38022030
go look in the fucking mirror and honestly answer the following question:

"Am I completely happy with my body as it is right now? Am I ok with looking like this and possibly worse for the foreseeable future?"

If you can look yourself in the eye and answer yes twice, then why the fuck would you go to the gym unless you play sports. If you answer no to one of those questions, that should be motivation enough to try to achieve your full potential.
>>
Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret. Now surrender yourself to the iron and learn to reforge yourself. Faggot.
>>
>>38021762
What are you doing for your lifts right now (what program)? Are you cutting, bulking? Need more info to help you here.
>>
>>38022030

Clearly you don't really want to be bigger.

I was a 53kg 6ft skeleton

I want to be bigger, I stuff my face until I feel ill to get my calories/protein

I've gained 16kg by doing this

I hit the gym minimum 5 times a week whether it's hot, cold, i'm tired, I'm feeling lazy

You little faggot I have barely any motivation for anything in life right now but I still get off my ass and do what I have to do to better myself.
>>
>>38021762
Ask yourself, "does it make you happy?" If not, is there some other form of exercise that will make you happy?

Going to the gym is a great exercise, maybe even the best exercise, but really as long as you aren't sedentary you should do something you enjoy. Try a different type of exercise.
>>
>>38022061
don't follow this advice.
you'll never answer any of those questions with no.
>>
>>38022135
I'm cutting, doing SL 5x5, good results so far.

Thanks everyone else for the advice.
>>
Find your motivation. See if you can stick to a 3 day schedule. If you can do that for a month, reward yourself with new clothing. Once your noobgains start, you will feel better and look better.

You can also time your gym time to when the cardio bunnies show up. I personally like the crossfit girls (for battlesex). Yoga pants can't contain all the pheromones. You'll feel the pussy hunt within you.

The best motivation is being better than the majority of the population. You'll stand out and people will take notice.
>>
>>38021762
Just go. Literary don't have to be motivated to go work out. Have a shitty workout, it's better than no workout. I have shitty workouts now and again, but I don't skip it because I'm not motivated. Literary just go workout and stop using your "I need to be motivated for my body to get OPTIMAL MUSCLE GROWTH because if I'm not motivated I won't put in more effort at the gym"
I had that mentality before and that is the reason I quit 2 times before finally sticking to it.

Literary just go workout, you don't need to be in the mood or whatever bullshit your mind tries to trick you with.
>>
File: 1456217763062.jpg (52KB, 334x349px) Image search: [Google]
1456217763062.jpg
52KB, 334x349px
>>38021762
Stop going.

One more person I'm better than. If you don't get it after 4 months, then why bother?

You were probably half-assing your routine, 4 months in didn't see any gains, lack of gains killed motivation, and now you're here trying to find a spark.

Enjoy life as a flabby disappointment anon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.