[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ So I'm going on a 5 day trip out of state and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (105KB, 667x1142px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 667x1142px
Hey /fit/

So I'm going on a 5 day trip out of state and I want to bring my creatine with me. How will it fare through airport security? I have a tub of 114 servings (see pic related).

It looks an awful lot like drugs. Should I keep it in its original tub? Or is the tub too big? I know they don't like large amounts of liquids but I'm not sure about powders like creatine.

Just don't want to lose out on gains or have my pretty-full tub confiscated and thrown out
>>
Don't try to put it in your carry on just check it and you'll be fine bro. Related question, where do you guys usually pin your creatine at?
>>
>>38019187
I went on vacation for a week and didn't bring it and I turned out fine. Don't be that guy and just leave it at home. It's better than embarrassing yourself at the airport for having a workout supplement.
>>
Never had a problem with a tub. Seen replies in similar threads (there are many--consider googling before starting a thread like this) claiming that ziplock bags are fine if they're labeled.
>>
>not knowing creatine is a banned substance
>having an expired natty card

sir step aside for me
>>
>>38019187
You are going to get caught and will be butfucked by the Taliban in jail, sorry to say it mate :(
>>
>>38019205
Peehole.
>>
>>38019187
Checked luggage
I went through customs from uk to America and back with supplements and my bccas and some bondage gear

Got randomly scanned and they gave me a funny look but they didn't give a shit
>>
I remember when I was hooked on creatine, it was a bitch travelling and working around my consumption of a dangerous substance, I only hope you can free yourself of the ball and chain that creatine is. Don't be a afraid to ask for help.
>>
I brought back some bulk creatine from Iran back in the early 2000s before the great pharma purge. I used some gasoline soaked socks and coffee grounds to mask the smell. Luckily no dogs were dispatched.

Good luck nowadays
>>
i recently traveled with reatine, no problema for me op
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.