[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do if your parents are gains goblins? >Won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1468358255192.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1468358255192.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did /fit/bros deal with their gains goblins of a family?
>>
Kill them and edit the will.
>>
>>38018727
This may sound crazy but bear with me

Get a job
>>
>>38018814
there are no jobs here
>>
This is a reposted thread guys. He's trolling.
>>
You are your own gains goblin. You're goblinning your own life experience and maturity. And through your lack of responsibility and initiative to live on your own and let go of your comfort zone you are your own gains goblin. You have the power to live away from your parents but you choose not to.

Time to get a job and go to school.
>>
>>38018727
Personally, I just posted the same thread on 4chan a billion times and my parents gave me a billion dollar inheritance and a harem of the hottest girls in America.
>>
>>38018727
Get a better copypasta faggot.
>>
>>38018831
Then stop bitching and move
>>
You should literally not be allowed to post on this board until you've moved out of your parents house and learned to control your own life like an actual adult.
>>
>>38020644
>You should literally not be allowed to post on this board until you've moved out of your parents house and learned to control your own life like an actual adult.

There would be no posters on this board.
>>
>>38018727

What if OP wasn't copypasta. What if OP was real.
>>
>>38021468
Against the wall, tbhfam
>>
wtf stop blaming your parents and take responsibility
>>
How about you get an actual job and grow a spine? I live with my parents since
>no high paying jobs
but I still buy my own food and make my own meals. I also pay them rent. Stop being a leech and become the wagecuck master race.
>>
>>38018727
>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
You're a fucking NEET, what's so hard about sleeping before 11 pm?
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
Than just get a job, move out and do your fucking part in the household since you're sure as hell ain't paying not rent.
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
Then get a job and get you own food you unthankful fuck. They're putting food on the table which is more than you do.
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit
You can't get a gf because you're an entitled little NEET faggot who doesn't get a job.

Now on what to do:
1. Get a job, doesn't matter if it's flipping burgers at mcdonalds, it's more money then you're making now
2. Start some kind of education or search for a better paying job. Manual labor will help you make gains and you parents will be understanding and give you bigger portions when you work an active job, or you have the money and buy the food yourself.
3. Do this until you've got a save job with okay payment then move out. By this time you should've made some social gains and maybe even made friends or even gotten a gf if you were lucky. Congrats, you have officially made it.
>>
>>38023704
>Imblying mc cucks is enough to even go to college or whatever

Nice meme
>>
>>38018727
I dont get how some people have that kind of relationship with their parents. Like they wanting you out of their house? Were you like the worst possible son ?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.