[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit, I have what I believe a fast metabolism. No matter how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1431645619396.jpg (24KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1431645619396.jpg
24KB, 385x385px
/fit, I have what I believe a fast metabolism. No matter how much I eat, I stay skinny af.
The problem is that I shit a lot because of that I believe...
Anyway, is there a product or something I should take so more stuff is extracted from food in my body?
>>
Fact: you dont eat much faggot.
>>
>>38018644
>/fit, I have what I believe a fast metabolism. No matter how much I eat, I stay skinny af.

What's your weight/height and how many calories have you been eating the last 1-2 months?

You DO track your calories, don't you?
>>
>>38018644
I used that excuse too, OP.
Count up all the shit you eat, and I guarantee you're eating less than 2000 calories a day
>>
File: Milk_whole_gallon_0.png (390KB, 547x900px) Image search: [Google]
Milk_whole_gallon_0.png
390KB, 547x900px
>>38018644
>>
>>38018676
>>38018690
This is what I had yesterday (big salad):
>4 eggs
>2 cans of tuna
>1 can of mixed beans (large)
>1 can of corn
>2 avocados

plus some fruits and nuts and oatmeal in the morning

Today I had twice
>1 chicken breast
>Vegetables
>brown rice

and oatmeal and fruits and nuts...
>>
>>38018753
All of those combined sound like a good lunch. If that is your intake for the whole day, it's no wonder you're skinny.
>>
>>38018753
HOW MANY calories is that you fucking faggot, sounds like not enough. You need to track it to know.

Also how much have you been over the last 1-2 months? What's important is the average, not one select day.

I'm cutting on 1800 calories right now for example, and yet sometimes I have cheat days of 3k cals. but I'm cutting according to plan because on average I am eating below my TDEE.
>>
>>38018753
This is enough only if you are like 5'7
>>
I used to think this too

Then I started eating a big breakfast

And a big lunch

And a big dinner

And a big after dinner dinner

Then I gained 40 lbs over 2 years
>>
>>38018644
K faggot biggest step is the big breakfast. Make a shake and your normal breakfast.

Here's a good shake

Choco whey
Handful of almonds
Chia seeds (optional but they taste good and good micros)
3/4 cuppa oats
And a bunch of frozen blueberries
Add milk and blend

Tastes awesome, good calories

Drink all of that AFTER you eat your oats and fruit or whatever you have for breakfast
>>
>>38019054
ok I'll try that thanks for the tip
Im 6'1" btw
>>
If you're not constantly feeling sick you're not eating enough
t. Skellington
>>
>>38018857
>40 lbs
>over 2 years

I lost 40 lbs. This summer. Faggot.
>>
>>38019412
>a hambeast losing 40 of their 250+ pounds is harder than a skellington gaining 40lb of lean mass
>>
>>38018644
Save yourself some time: fast metabolisms DO exist, and YES, bodyfat is MASSIVELY determined by genetics.

Your only options are eating like a fucking walrus or roids.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.