[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>~20/25% body fat >jog/walk 2 miles >inner thighs rub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1467997203417.jpg (62KB, 396x691px) Image search: [Google]
1467997203417.jpg
62KB, 396x691px
>~20/25% body fat
>jog/walk 2 miles
>inner thighs rub together and scrape resulting in red patches that hurt badly
>2 miles isn't enough but can't do more

why is life on earth such a cruel joke
>>
>>38018383
Kill yourself, fat fuck.
>>
Rub some speed stick on your thighs and then rub your thighs on my face.
>>
Lube 'em up, hombre.
>>
>>38018383
Use running leggings and I'll probably resolve the problem. If you want to be 100% sure it'll work, buy a pair of running boxers

Source: former fatass who used to have the same problem
>>
>>38018435
*you'll
>>
>>38018435
thanks, i'll get some
>>
Post boithighs
>>
body glide anti chafe

the choice of professionals
>>
Just don't walk until you're down to <20%. Easy. You look pathetic anyway exercising as a fatty. There's literally no reason to exercise until you're back to a normal weight. Eat 1500 calories per day, which is not hard trust me. When you get used to being a little hungry before bed that's when you enter the fat-burning zone.
>>
Gold Bond, it's cheap and can be gotten anywhere. Magic in a bottle.
>>
>>38018628

If you legitimately think theres no reason to train as a fatty, you are a sorry excuse of a human being
>>
>>38018648

There is a reason to train, but when you're fat and untrained your priority should be to lose the fat ASAP. I learned this from experience. You need a skinny baseline to start bulking. A little fat is fine but at 20-25%, it's a good oppurtunity to learn how to control your eating before you start training.
>>
>>38018686
What about doing both at the same time?
>>
Does anyone have a photo of what 20-25% body fat looks like ?
>>
>>38018702

You can try it if you want but from personal experience, if your goal in the short term is just to lose fat, the easiest way to do it is to stick to a strict deficit and do little to no exercise. The problem with exercising is that you obviously need to eat a little more since you'll be starving and that's fine but it complicates your deficit calculation since there are too many variables to determine how much extra food you actually need.
>>
>>38018702
Don't listen to that retard. Exercise and diet. You can easily do both and maintain the same deficit.
>>
File: Photo on 7-22-16 at 5.15 PM #2.jpg (184KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 7-22-16 at 5.15 PM #2.jpg
184KB, 1080x720px
>>38018584
>>38018739
OP here and this is my gross body which i assume is around that much. could be more?
>>
A+D cream
+
D
c
r
e
a
m
>>
>>38018766

Listen to who you want. I've tried both ways and exercising + diet I could maybe lose 0.5kg per week. Dieting alone I can easily lose 1-2kg per week.
>>
>>38018383
Just play pokemon go for 4+ hours a day. You won't even notice the thigh burn because of pokemon-level dopamine release.
>>
>>38018808
I'd still notice :(
>>
>>38018797
I'm trying to be really restrictive with my diet but also trying to put out a decent amount of daily cardio to help out. I don't feel like it makes me eat more or be hungrier so i think it's ok?
>>
>>38018884

Sure if you're actually eating less than you need to maintain your current weight. Everyone's different. Have you lost much weight?
>>
>>38018686
Kill yourself my man
>>
>>38018930
the mirror says yes, but i've barely gotten to the level where my lovehandles dont show through clothing. so much fucking room to improve and i'm just trying to get there as fast as possible
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.