[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to lose 68 pounds to start. I am 24 5'11 288 lbs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (89KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
89KB, 384x384px
I want to lose 68 pounds to start. I am 24 5'11 288 lbs. Initial goal weight 220.

Is 2400 cal and 220 g protein a good daily intake? I want to focus on losing fat and gaining muscle.
>>
hello
>>
>>38013345
I'd do 2000cal
Forget goal weight entirely. If you're going to be lifting (you have to if you want to lose weight and can muscle) you'll be gaining some muscle weight and losing some fat.
>>
bumppity hello?
>>
>>38013345
Are you a goat fucker
>>
>>38013651

Ok thanks. 2000 is pretty low, that won't activate starvation mode will it?

(sorry I didnt see your reply)
>>
>>38013666

also, yes
>>
>>38013669
Starvation mode doesn't happen unless you fast for 48-72 hours.

You could eat as low as 1200 calories a a day not go ''starvation mode''. That's just a stupid meme. 2000 is not that low, you'll live. That's like 1.5lbs of weight loss a week. Keep in mind the scale wont be accurate and focus on your lifting.

Make sure you're lifting though. If you're not you'll fuck everything up.
>>
>>38013345
buying lobbies
>>
>>38013702

Ok, thanks a lot man
>>
>>38013345
Bad intake fatso
2000 and over are for maintenance you stupid fuck

Protip you will never make it
>>
>>38013345
First of all - why are you a fat fuck??
>>
>>38013747
You better not be a little fat fuck and get myfitnesspal. Also don't skip gym days. It doesn't work that way anymore.
If you can't go on your gym day, go the next day. No it doesn't matter if you have a 3 day split and the gym days are one after the other. Just move your fat jiggly boddy and pick up some heavy shit.
>>
>>38013768

thanks, that actually helps motivate me
>>
>>38013791

Like I said I'm chopping and stacking wood every day and I also lift every day. I will probably add a 30 minute jog to that as well
>>
>>38013792
Kys ff
>>
>>38013345

get your ass to the gym and go see a sports nutritionist to get your diet fixed for good.

you'll make great noob gains and shed a fuckton of fat, while also learning about counting calories with an actual professional.
>>
>>38013815
You mean a 30 minute waddle. You can't jog for 30minutes and quite frankly don't try, you'll destroy your knees. Do a fast walk for 30 minutes to test your endurance. Then once you can do 30 minutes of fast walk non-stop add 1 minute jogs. Not jiggle jogs either, an actual jogging pace. Jog a minute, walk for a few, jog a minute, walk for a few.
Then increase your speed and time slowly. This will give your fatty joins time to get used to the impact and for you to lose weight/gain muscle.
>>
>>38013860

that's fine walking is better for burning fat anyway.
>>
>>38013928
No it isn't. Walking a mile and running a mile burn about the same amount of calories. Running is faster.

Don't run if you're fat.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.