[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother just told me with a straight face that lowing your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 5406590-3x2-700x467.jpg (29KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
5406590-3x2-700x467.jpg
29KB, 700x467px
My brother just told me with a straight face that lowing your caloric intake isn't how you lose weight. He said you can consume as many calories as you want and that the key to losing weight is eating less carbs. I asked him if he got carbs and calories confused and he didn't.
>>
Nice blogpost
>>
>people are retarded

Whoa
>>
>>38012899
Thanks friend
Please subscribe and follow my blog
>>
Your friend is confused by memescience. Studies show that people on low carb diets tend to lose weight. People who eat low/no carbs tend to eat less calories.
>>
Fit: fat family stories

My mom weighs roughly 250 is 5'5 and hates her weight and I've been telling her shit straight from the sticky. Even after she had congestive heart failure she adamantly opposed my claims that she needed to allot herself a calorie limit and instead found it remarkably offensive, misguided and asserts that it was nothing but a salt intake issue
>>
If you are on a keto diet, you can actually eat a slight calorie surplus and still lose weight.

Human metabolism is far far from a linear relationship.
>>
>>38013006
Keto also gives you fucking organ failure and diabetes. It's a meme diet. Just eat less than you burn and you'll lose weight. No reason to over complicate such a simple equation
>>
>>38012958
>250lb of salt
Wew.
>>
>>38012878
So you have to start a thread about it?
>>
File: unsub.png (41KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
unsub.png
41KB, 900x300px
>>38012906
alright, subscribed. keep me updated with your life :)
>>
>>38013006

Then it's not technically a surplus, but rather your TDEE was increased slightly by eating certain foods, which in turn put you into a deficit.

In other words, what your "calories in" consists of CAN actually change your "calories out".

This is what statements like "celery is actually negative calories" are based on.
>>
>>38013095
How does it give you organ failure and diabetes?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.