[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Like a girl for year+ >Actually get lucky with girl >She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 2798617-bi-f1GmvgRVllz3P.jpg (41KB, 512x387px) Image search: [Google]
2798617-bi-f1GmvgRVllz3P.jpg
41KB, 512x387px
>Like a girl for year+
>Actually get lucky with girl
>She ignores me after
>Month later, find out she gave me mono

Why are we here? Just to suffer?

Also, more importantly, how can I retain gains when I can't lift (lifting with mono can cause you to rupture your spleen, which is life-threatening)
>>
>>38009410
Inb4 beta orbiter

No, I was not orbiting. I barely see her and were with other girls in between because I'm not a
b e t a
>>
>>38009410
What's mono?
>>
>>38009422
Basically a soft-core STD.

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/infectious-mononucleosis-topic-overview
>>
>>38009422
Kissing disease
>>
File: 1464363168984.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464363168984.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>38009410
>Why are we here? Just to suffer?
There is no reason why we're here.
>>
pretty much everyone I know has had mono, if you do any dating at all youre bound to have it

who cares its just a little fever
>>
>>38009410
>lifting with mono can cause you to rupture your spleen, which is life-threatening
youre an idiot, go lift
>>
>>38009460
haha let's ignore my doctor and lift, risk complications, and do this all when I can barely stay awake.

Great idea!!!
>>
OP i remember when I was a 12 year old faggot like you are. you fucking little pussy you're crying about mono considering everything else people actually suffer from I hope you grow up and see the real world outside of your closed NEET box
>>
>>38009473
Fuck you. I realize there's plenty worse shit. Who do you think you are to talk down to me, you arrogant piece of shit on your high fucking horse. Don't ever assume I'm that self-absorbed again.

I just want to know the best way to conserve gains besides the obvious eatin
>>
>Because the virus can be spread through kissing, it has earned the nickname the "kissing disease."
>Almost everyone has been infected with the mono virus by adulthood.
>tfw
>>
>>38009410
Sceptile's routine?
That nigga got hella ripped
>>
>mono

Who fucking cares.
>>
>>38009410
That's a shame, everyone knows stereo is better
>>
>>38009410
>Why are we here? Just to suffer?
Just one thing, anon... This isn't about the past...
>>
File: 1394319821510.jpg (12KB, 343x357px) Image search: [Google]
1394319821510.jpg
12KB, 343x357px
>>38009515
>Almost everyone
>>
Mono will fuck you up. I lost 40 pounds when I got it. I learned quickly to never share bongs with strangers again
>>
>>38009431
How the FUCK is mono soft-core?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.