[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fit I can see a very vague outline of my upper abs and can feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1466622773261.jpg (85KB, 530x644px) Image search: [Google]
1466622773261.jpg
85KB, 530x644px
Fit I can see a very vague outline of my upper abs and can feel them without pressing down for the first time!

I'm so motivated now! How's your cut going?
>>
i feel you breh. But i don't cut, i just do a lot of cardio. I'm feeling great.
>>
>they fell for the SS meme
>>
>>38006668
>he thinks I'm doing ss

Honestly how would you even extrapolate that just by me talking about my cutting progress?
>>
>>38006786
im talking about the sculptures in your pic anon
t'was a joke
>>
>>38006786
He was memeing off the pic, you dip.

Also squats dont actually make you fat, tard.

No humor/10
>>
>>38006570
Great, considering that I'm the kind of sick where if I put anything that isn't water in my mouth, the vomiting and diarrhea starts up again.

Oddly enough, if I don't eat, I'm able to work and do all of my normal daily shit and don't feel terrible.
>>
>>38006888
>>38006912
I guess I just didn't get this meme

>squats dont make you fat

I didnt say that anon. I'm confused.
>>
File: 1446661410061.jpg (81KB, 612x534px) Image search: [Google]
1446661410061.jpg
81KB, 612x534px
>>38006570
>motivation fags

no no no, discipline is what you need. Motivation is how you feel and working with that, discipline is being able to follow a program.
>>
>>38006570
Ill eat 1 shake in the morning., 1 banaan and 1 magnesium fizzz waterino. Then i do my retarded 300 pushups 100 pullups wake the fuck up program... Then ill go out and play soccer until i cant no more (1-2 hours) then id watch the youtube anf at 14:00 time for second shakeee right babe yeah? Thats like 400 cals. After that i go fucking around some more just walk around town or do some retaeded shit to keep moving.

When its finally eaty time at 19:00 i feel fucking exgausted but i tread myself with a nice 1000 cals protein and carb rich food to prepare for actual lifting time at 22:00.. When i finished at 23:30- 24:00 id drink my last shake, this time its casein and just fell into bed and sleep 9 hours. Repeat.

I wanted to chsnge my lift anf just skipped my fucking hard labour special civil engineer job, went to the jobcenter told them im addicted to cannabis and vifja gaming now i dont have to search any jobs for 2 years and can get fucking. Biiig cmon. Any suggestions? Im 202 lbs at 5"11 and i can almost see my abs.

End of blog
>>
>>38009971
Also id never drank so much water in my life and the hunger throughout thr day is hard af
>>
>>38009971
Forgot, ill ad 1 calcium fizz waterino to my eaty meal at 19:00

Been dropping 2,5 to 5 lbs in a week. No keto shit! Eat big cmooon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.