[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw you realize manlet Greg would destroy you in a fight. Im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: greg.png (400KB, 563x351px) Image search: [Google]
greg.png
400KB, 563x351px
Tfw you realize manlet Greg would destroy you in a fight.
Impressive skills at 6min10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEYMM3tqD5I
>>
pls go home greg
>>
>>38005928
Those legs
>>
>Implying he wouldn't spaghetti or worry about me messing up his hair
>>
Havent heard of greg in a minute
>>
>>38005928

Shocking punches showing a complete lack of training.

Also, he'll fuck up his hands and wrists quick using those UFC gloves.
>>
>>38005928
He cant kick or punch for shit.. lmao that was terrible. Looks like someone after their first 3 months.
>>
>>38006164

an untrained bodybuilder punches like hes been training for 3 months? thats pretty good actually
>>
>>38005928

He doesnt even use his core in his punches or kicks. Especially his kicks.

If he tried to throw one of those kicks at someone they would shake it off and rock his ass.
>>
>>38005928
Are you fucking kidding me? Those punches are slow as fuck.
>>
>>38006173
He's trained though.
>>
Love his advertisements on facebook

>WHICH PHYSIQUE DO YOU WANT
>SUPERHERO, MOVIE STAR, OR CAGE FIGHTER
>three pictures of him from different angles
>>
>>38005928
I skipped legs this week because of overtime i had to do at work but after seeing this i will make time to hit them as hard as i can. Omg greg don't wear shorts if your legs look like that.
>>
>>38005928
THOSE LEGS LMAO
>>
>>38005928
He lacks power, lacks speed as well he couldnt knock out someone like that
>>
>>38005928
Unnecessary movement isn't an indicator of effective skills, it's an indicator of poor timing.

He has no base hes just bouncing around and showing off flashy moves; however he constantly has to step in with his techniques which is a beginner error. You get yourself in range and then you fire, you don't step in firing from out of range unless you want to eat a shot on the way in.

Yes stepping in with the double jab is an exception but even then you want to be firing the jab from the right range, not from the range this faggot is using.

You glide forward and backward, you don't step like this guy. You glide in smoothly with small steps so you can set your base to fire shots off. You want to be on the edge of range so that all you gotta do is a tiny adjustment to be able to fire your own shots and then get back out.

Think of it like this. The closer to your opponent the shorter the distance between your fist and your target, the shorter the distance the less time it takes, the less time it takes the less time the opponent has to react. Boxers fire from a stationary position when they're closing range; thats why it's so common for people to get caught with lucky shots when they try to swarm a dazed opponent. If your opponent stood there and held out his fist you'd always walk into it when you stepped forward with a shot, you need to be in range first and then fire your shot stationary.

But if you're in range to hit them they're always in range to hit you? Thats why you keep your hands up and use head movement, you can fire off the forearms. Check out Joshua Clottey for a good example.
>>
>>38005928
>manlet isn't even as tall as BOB
>"impressive" skills
>impressive

He doesn't even look like he knows anything and his footwork is shit.
>>
>>38005928
He's shit.
>>
>>38005928
GUYS.

He discusses how he's only just taken up kick boxing in the video.

In about 3 years this video of him as a beginner will help people.

Just cos he's got a spoiled brat face and the personality of an alien pretending to be a human doesn't mean you have to shit all over him constantly.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.