[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 95 kg, 180 cm 20 years old. Currently losing weight,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

I'm 95 kg, 180 cm 20 years old.
Currently losing weight, eating 1300 kcal a day (2 boiled eggs each morning just kills cravings like crazy)
Current exercise I get is:
mon-wed-fri run 5km
tue-thur-sat do calisthenic (pushups, squats and situps)

My goal is to get fit, I wanna be comfy in my own body.

Anyone have any ideas how to improve on this? How can I be more efficient.
I've been thinking of just also doing 15 km of biking on each of the calisthenics days, once I start uni I also feel like going swimming for cardio, would biking on my calisthenic days be a bad idea?
>>
lift weights
>>
Add weightlifting in the mix.
>>
>>38003742
I don't really have the space for that right now, I also suffer anxiety in gyms.
>>
>>38003754
man up faggot
>>
File: 654434.gif (95KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
654434.gif
95KB, 500x384px
>>38003754
>suffer anxiety in gyms

i have anxiety, depression and hyperventilation. And i still go 5 times a week, is it easy? fuck no, it's hell. But do i love doing it? YES.

Hope video related will help u out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjs_K76NUBc
>>
>>38003710
Do pullups.
>>
Can anyone explain what the diffrence is between fried, and boiled eggs? My mom always says that eating 7-8 fried eggs is bad for you, because cholesterol.
>>
>>38003710
check reddit bodyweight / beginner routine. I've done SS and bodyweight, and BW is just the best to feel awesome all the time. Your body moves like one, flows like the wind, every movement feels linked, and it gets better each week.

Requires a pullup bar and something to do dips off but a lot of people improvise those
>>
>>38003906
Fried eggs have fat added in from the cooking process.
Pan cooking introduces oils and fats to prevent the quickly solidifying proteins of the egg from sticking to the pan.
>>
>>38003952
Do u get alot of cholesterol if u eat boiled? How many boiled eggs can u eat per week? I eat 6 fried eggs per week.
>>
>>38003976
>A study published in the "British Journal of Nutrition" in November 2006 found that healthy people can eat eggs up to almost daily without increasing their heart disease risk. However, boiled eggs are a better option than fried eggs because they are a bit lower in fat, including the saturated fat that may potentially increase your cholesterol levels.

Literal first result on google.
>>
>>38003710
How long have you been doing this OP?

I too alternate cardio and calis but, unlike you, I manned up and went to the gym.

It's been 5 months and people are already complementing my gains and weight loss
>>
>>38004291
A month or so, it's not like I don't notice results.
Going to the gym doesn't really fit into my lifestyle desu, I have a ton of stuff going on (fiance recently got nerve damage that rendered her nearly completely disabled), I go to class and I work a full-time job with quite a few responsibilities.
>>
File: 8l.jpg (20KB, 583x616px) Image search: [Google]
8l.jpg
20KB, 583x616px
>>38004328

I see OP, didnt mean to be disrespectful, it's kind of hard with so much faggotry in this board.

What is your diet like? Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner-snacks-cheating day?
>>
>>38004361
No offense taken.
I just eat 2 boiled eggs with 2 slices of white bread for brekky (salted).
Lunch is usually a single sandwich (2 slices of bread, about 40-80 kcal of toppings, depends on the day/what I feel like)
For dinner it differs each day, usually veggies and a piece of meat.
We eat pasta about 3 times a week tho, I usually eat 2/3rds my plate, and reheat the rest the next time I have lunch instead of the sandwich.
I don't really eat a lot of fruit, sometimes put some strawberries/banana in my oats.

Cheating? Sometimes a little bit of candy, say 4-6 pieces of something small, or 2 popsicles, I never eat more than 150 kcal of candy a day anymore.
>>
File: thebest.png (600KB, 922x709px) Image search: [Google]
thebest.png
600KB, 922x709px
>>38004419

If you are not starving with that diet, then keep going. It seems like you are getting enough micronutrients but not enough macros. Try eating more meat (fish,chicken,beef) if possible.

Also, don't measure your weight everyday. You have to do it monthly. Write down your progress monthly and change your diet accordingly.

>nutritiondata.com

Use it. It has many tools that will help you track carbs, protons and calories intake.

I wish you good luck and I hope you can fit more exercise into your routine.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.