[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are all /fit/ girls this annoying? https://www.youtube.com/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: fitnessslut.png (640KB, 855x640px) Image search: [Google]
fitnessslut.png
640KB, 855x640px
Are all /fit/ girls this annoying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWWvY5LY7cs
>>
>perfect butt
>not soft and naturally big
>>
In my opinion a female can't really get a good butt and be lean at the same time as the size is mostly fat.
>>
>>38003660
Mostly. fit girls are on the upper crust of cuntery
>>
>>38003786
>fit girls are on the upper crust of cuntery
Any experiences you'd like to share anon?
>>
I'm not sexist, but that is one vapid bitch.
>>
>>38003786
I can well believe that. The usual female entitlement PLUS the knowledge that they're genuinely hot shit must be an insufferable combination.
>>
>>38003845
It's like she's being forced to train and prep lel
>>
>>38003660
Fit girls are either really cool or more egotistical and conceited then your stereotypical roiders
>>
>>38004137
>Fit girls are either really cool
Explain
>>
>>38004715
Not him, but they're still just people. Except that for being females they're showered with attention and pampering from the moment they were born, so they either get over it and, because of it, become really cool or just fuck it up to eleven, since as a fit girl they're already better than pretty much every other girl and therefore get even more pampering and attention for just existing.
>>
>>38003660
Friends look, I don't say what I say against fitness girls because I just want to bring them down no, I just have enough experience with those females.
They are always the same. They are ALL ABOUT THEIR BODY
Do you ever look at yourself as male bodybuilder?
Could you be with yourself if you were a female?

Hell no you couldn't. We are sick ill narcissists.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT FEMALE FITNESS GIRLS ARE LIKE
I'm talking here about fitness girls that are sitting in the gym day in day out and come in at 9 pm when the gym closes at 10pm.
They are all about their drug intake and training and nutrition ,,

Trust me on that you wouldn't be able to stand them.
In addition they are 10 times as insecure as you are as male bodybuilder.
But the difference is they are supposed to be females and the moment they go in their crazy head and get under 15% they stop looking like females.

Whenever you look at fitness girls you always need to follow the following rules:

>Always make them pay half

>Try to think of them as quick fuck. Do not put any effort.
They need to know you are the centre and they need to chase you.
Only then you may have a slight chance at relationship

>Don't ever get them the drugs
Tell them to train natural. See what the response is.
Usually she will go psycho on you because that's just how they are.
If they don't have a hook up they will go to the next guy to fuck and get that hook up,,

There is a HUGE difference between a girl who only work for fun and keep in shape to a fitness girl
Fitness girls' main core of looking at things is their look.
They will stop at NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON THEIR WAY TO THE LOOK SHE WANTS

Normal girls who work out to stay in shape would put her guy first always.
She will skip work outs for other things
She will care about you more than her ALWAYS. NOT THE CASE WITH FITNESS GIRLS!
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1644x1914px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1644x1914px
>>38003845
>I'm not sexist

But like why not tho
>>
>>38005304
Literally just like male bbers
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.