[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the Tier list of the effective fat burning drugs in terms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1462630493268.jpg (150KB, 540x689px)
1462630493268.jpg
150KB, 540x689px
What is the Tier list of the effective fat burning drugs in terms of fat loss or metabolic increase. Not appetite suppressants or lipo and shit.

So far I know that

One above all god tier:
DNP

Great tier:
Tren

Very good tier:
Clen
EC stack
Yohimbine

Good tier:
T3
Mk677/ipa/ghrp(GH)
GW
Aicar

Okay tier:
Green tea

Fat mom shit tier:
Slim fast

I don't know, as a general list. But I'm solely talking about the ability to burn fat.
>>
What about PGCL
>>
>>37997533
L-Carnitine

it is literally the limiting reagent for fatty acid oxidation
>>
>EC
less than 1% metabolic boost, absolute shit as a "fat burner". it's just there to make you feel less hungry since you fatasses lack self control. Only good to counteract some of DNPs issues.

This also proves how fucking clueless you are from your first sentence.

>DNP

every 250mg crystal gives you 20% bonus metabolism, nothing comes close. absolutely awful sides if you go on a high dose.

>t3

somewhat moderate boost, makes you hungry and gear is needed to fight its catabolism

>clen

moderate, but it rapes the shit out of your heart esp at high doses.

>yohimbine

just there to target your trouble areas faster, if you dieted down past 10% you wouldn't notice it since the trouble spots would've been gone anyway.

Gives boners.

>tren

amazing nutrition partitioning and lets you burn fat and build muscle at the same time at -500 to +500 maintenance.

Shitty sides that vary between people.
>>
>>37997533
thats jeff ahha
>>
File: y0dnQPA.jpg (46KB, 720x449px) Image search: [Google]
y0dnQPA.jpg
46KB, 720x449px
>>37997564
gonna need some sauce on that one buddy.
>>
>>37997564
>Despite its high prevalence and dependency for beta-oxidation, dietary and supplemental L-carnitine does not seem to positively influence fat metabolism unless the subject is in an otherwise deficient state.[165][166]
>https://examine.com/supplements/L-Carnitine/
>>
Dnp is by far the best. I have a good source if interested hit me up on instagram, "drfatloss89"
>>
>>37997587
Damn, tren sounds amazing. Too bad about those nasty sides.
>>
>>37999306
>supplemental L-carnitine does not seem to positively influence fat metabolism unless the subject is in an otherwise deficient state

ANON, THIS MEANS IT WORKS IF YOU ARE EATING AT A DEFICIT.

THIS MEANS IT HELPS YOU CUT ANON.
>>
>>37997533
Tren doesn't cause fat loss. The tren look results from its anti-catabolic properties, not as a result of increased tdee. But this shitty GH15 bro sciece in spurted over and over again. Only roids which make you lose fat is low doses of test (150-200mg ew) combined with low dose of oxandrolone (20mg ed). A high dosage of masteron (>800mg ew) fucks with your hypothalamus and increases your core temperature (i.e. increased tdee). Not worth the sides though. Stick with 125-200mg dnp ed in winter and do eod for 2h liss on a bicycle. Add 200-250mg test ew. if you are a buff fella. Also add modafinil or eca stack for energy. Aspirin is actually liek dnp a oxdiative phos. uncoupler, so use baby Asprin. I used DNP only once at 150mg and it wasn't worth it, axiety that I might fuck up was to high during my 2 weeks experiment...
>>
>>38000525
No you moron, it means it only works if the person taking it was deficient in L-carnitine! But hardly anyone is...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.