[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

recovering fatass here, really starting to get into lifting along

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

recovering fatass here, really starting to get into lifting along with cardio on rest days... should I be taking this every day?
>>
File: Creatine.jpg (2MB, 1740x4002px) Image search: [Google]
Creatine.jpg
2MB, 1740x4002px
>>37990675
>>
>>37990675
>should I be taking this every day?

Yes. It helps you push harder, aids recovery and boosts test levels so you'll burn more fat.
>>
It's so cheap that you can't go wrong.
>>
>>37990873
>It's so cheap that you can't go wrong unless you are bald already and you dont mind damaging your kidneys
>>
>>37992768
Hair loss is a pretty rare side-effect

You should monitor the situation after you start cycling

Dunno about the kidney research, never read into it
>>
>>37992806
>You should monitor the situation after you start cycling
>cycling
>creatine
wut? you need to cycle creatine? and if so how?
>>
>hair loss

That's funny, I've been putting 2 scoops in my protein shakes for just over a couple years now and... well, that's a shocker, my hair is still as thick as your brain, and all there too! Amazing.
>>
>>37996205
>>37992806
>>
>>37994482
8 weeks on 2 weeks off
>>
>>37996228
I was talking about >>37992768
not>>37992806
Good chat.
>>
>>37996293
lmao, legitimately autistic
>>
>>37996313
Sometimes, sure.
>>
File: 41d.png (90KB, 482x315px) Image search: [Google]
41d.png
90KB, 482x315px
>>37990706
>tfw your mom reads one of these on her facebook feed and throws away all your whey
>>
>>37990675 Are your kidneys in good shape? Are you sure? Test, ask a doctor. Obese people often have thyroid/adrenal issues, those adrenals ride your kidneys.

Sudden weight loss can damage the liver as well, as various substances that you couldn't break down were stored in the fat. Do you have a pot belly? That can be an over-sized liver.

Understand your body, and what each of these supplements do to it before taking them.

This is the poison path; sooner or later you mess up using them. There isn't any forgiveness, anything that happens is on you.

If you haven't tested, read a few books on the subject, and trust random yahoos, you are guaranteed to run afoul of whatever you experiment with.
>>
File: question.jpg (123KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
123KB, 1680x1050px
>>37990675
Am I the only one who's annoyed by the ON product shilling? This fucking thread every fucking day with different product. Same filenames, same questions.
People still reply.
>>
>>37998572 What kind of feminie hygene product buys creatine powder?

Premeasured Creatine Monohydrate caps One before, one after.

I don't want to have to make multiple blender shakes daily to choke down what tastes like a rotted out of the crotch of a RealdollĀ®.
>>
>>37990675
What if I drink at night
Vodka and tonic (fits my macros and calories)
Does creatine do anything to or with alchahol
>>
You'll start to look and act like this OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki637QH4bUg
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.