[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /fit/ I'm new here. And I've been working out lately.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-4019490693863756342.jpg (95KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4019490693863756342.jpg
95KB, 720x1280px
Hi /fit/

I'm new here. And I've been working out lately. So far I've list 2pounds. I walk 22min and run 4min I'm not in a diet but I try to portion myself
I've been running lately and my shins hurt shin splints maybe ?
And any tips on how I could loose more weight faster I count calories etc along with that I want to start doing squats again yet when I do. Later down the road. My knee ends up slipping out of place ... And I also want to build my arms up which is no problem yet I build muscle easily but I only have 3 pound weights and a8pound weight ball. Sorry for all the questions.
>>
>>37989840
>trying to lose weight
>focusing on exercise rather than diet

lol
>>
>>37989840
>read the sticky
>losing weight is a slow process unless you do drugs
>keep at it
>don't lose hope
>it took you years to get fat
>>
>>37989840

READ. THE. STICKY.

Its at the top of the page with a running dinosaur below the link, can't miss it.
>>
>>37989840
>not on a diet

You need to be, if you want any real change
>>
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>37989840
Diet has an 80% effect on weight loss, while exercise has a 20% effect.

Like the others are saying, you need to change your diet if you want to see any real change in your figure.
>>
>>37989840
Dont listen to these faggets OP.
They just dont want to share tipz with u cuz they cunts & want no keep fitness secrets from others.
Im not like em tho. To lose weight just
>do meth
Just watch the pounds fall off!
>>
>>do meth

Thanks love
>>
So. Eating veggies and meat with alot of water all the time I should be good?

I know I don't really care for salads like I used to if I do diet. Are there and I should do in particular.
>>
>>37989840
Read the sticky
>>
>>37990120
Read the sticky.
>>
/fit/ needs a mod that deletes threads where the answer is "read the fucking sticky."
>>
>>37990120
stop thinking of it as "a diet" and think of it as changing your diet forever

and read the sticky
>>
>>37990140
Yeah diet is a noun, not a verb.
>>
>>37989840
Hi welcome to /fit/,
All new 4chan members are required to introduce themselves on >>>/pol/. Don't forget to use that picture!
>>
>>37990176
Get fucked
>>
>>37990190
Sure. Be my black gf?
>>
>>37989984
Fuck off anon you want to kill this poor woman
>>
>>37989840
>>
>>37990312
Sorry. Taken
>>
>>37990111
Just do a cycle of tren, don't even worry about post cycle therapy. Girls benefit a lot more from steroids. One cycle can't really have negative effects, you can do 4-5 cycles before any adverse effects. Your welcome. Also, try to hit a vain with the tren and shoot like 2-3 CC's into a vain. Works a lot better.
>>
>>37990812
That's what everybody in Hollywood does, they're fine :^)
>>
>>37989840
Took me 10 min to realize that's a cellphone case and not coffee.
>>
>>37990734
Nooooo
>>
>>37989840

Download the free app MyFitnessPal. Its an easy way to track calories, exercise, and nutrition. It lets you set weight loss goals and if you follow it without cheating you WILL lose weight.

Running sucks ass. See, you're already hurting. Learn to lift weights You don't even need real weights at this point, just heavy things around the house is ok. Also, look up bodyweight exercise routines. Nothing is stopping you from doing bodyweight squats, pullups, etc. You can build muscle that way. Even some P90X routines daily will help you lose weight and start building muscle. Always remember to stretch daily too.

Try to avoid like the plague: Fast food, soda, energy drinks, sugary coffee/juice, junk food chips, crackers, cake, donuts, foods with hidden high fructose corn syrup and highly processed foods.

Try to eat fresh greens and vegetables with every meal. Cuts of fresh chicken is cheap and full of protein. Mix in you diet fruit, nuts, beans, legumes, and high quality dairy (whole milk, unflavored whole or 2% yogurt, kiefer, a little cheese without process)

You got it.
>>
>>37990956
T-thanks Gooby
>>
>>37990956
Wouldn't skim/fat free milk be better than whole milk?
>>
>>37990026
No, diet has a 100% influence on weight loss. Exercise can aid in making the diet portion easier but thats it.
>>
>>37990992
You need healthy fats. If your fats come from things like whole milk (please buy milk not infested with hormones and bleaches), avocado, nuts, fish oils, coconut oils, ghee, and milk you are okay. You must avoid with your life trans fats and any food with "hydrogenated" ingredients. This is the food waste byproduct kind of fat that will kill you. Remember, healthy fat does not mean you will gain it as fat stored in your body, unless you are grossly overeating.
>>
>>37991334
*and eggs
>>
Get lost, jigaboo. Your mammy and pappy stayed in shape by picking cotton, you might want to give it a try.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.