[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The black lanket who deadlifts 4pl8 then just dumps the plates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-041.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-041.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
>The black lanket who deadlifts 4pl8 then just dumps the plates on the floor in front of the rack and leaves

What the fuck, man? Why...
>>
>dude who does kneeling dumbbell press on exercise ball
>literally hoarding 5 sets of dumbbells at once.
>fell off exercise ball and onto a guy doing incline db bench.
>cuck who was fallen upon didn't even utter a 'what the fuck man'
How can either of these guys live like this?
>>
File: louiesim.jpg (18KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
louiesim.jpg
18KB, 300x225px
>>37984883
call the gym later from a public phone and whisper to the owner (all voices sound similar in whisper) about the incident. be specific about dude's clothing, height, time of day, etc

>tell gym owner plate man used "the n-word".
>>
>>37984913
And do what? He wont be kicked out or anything

I just don't get what goes through people's minds.

Like dude, you just dumped 8 45lb plates in front of a popular piece of equipment. Someone needs to clean that up now unless they plan on stepping over it all to get into the rack.

Come the fuck on...
>>
>>37984944
Are you man enough to confront him? I've had to confront people in the gym and tell them to rerack their plates/dumbbells before.
>>
File: bread.jpg (101KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
101KB, 800x533px
>>37984944
I take it you never use public restrooms where men don't bother to flush a urinal even though they're going to wash their hands afterward ?

Or miss tossing used paper towels into a rubbish bin ?

Or families who don't bus their own tray at BBQ places ?

Or that non fat somewhat fit man who leaves his shopping cart in the parking space next to his car instead of walking 25 feet to rack it.

>lower your expectations of humanity, Grasshopper
>>
>>37984999
Not really, it hasn't personally affected me and it just feels awkward to say to somebody.

How would you even say it? Like cmon dude, you're an experienced lifter it's not your first time in the gym to think employees are suppose to rerack your shit
>>
>>37985020
Guess you're right, I just don't get their train of thought doing it... Id never leave my weights because "hey somebody else will need to put away my mess, that's not right"
>>
>>37984999

Upside Down NATAS speaks to us !
>>
File: 1447622416172.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
1447622416172.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>37985047
it surprises me how many people do not possess this mentality
fucking think the world revolves around them and they shouldn't have to put in any effort
>>
>>37985022
"Hey man. You need to rerack your weights. No one here is your maid."
>>
>>37985068
And have you noticed the people who do this look completely normal too?

I guess they just think stuff gets put away on its own
>>
>>37985138
tends to be people that don't go regularly, so it's like there's no point in telling them they're being shitheads because they won't be here again.
>>
>>37984883
protein is that you?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.