[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, my little sister is trying this new 'NO PROCESSED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: disaster-girl.jpg (32KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
disaster-girl.jpg
32KB, 600x450px
Hey /fit/, my little sister is trying this new 'NO PROCESSED FOOD EVER' kick and she's pissing me & my entire family off with it.

How can I get her to chill the fuck down about processed foods? we haven't been able to have a peaceful dinner in weeks.

Figured you guys might have some science or wise words that I could pass off as my own @ her.
>>
processed food is shit tho
>>
>>37979970
avoiding processed food is a very good idea, maybe you should try it instead of sabotaging your sisters journey of self improvement to feel better about your eating habits
>>
Your sister is right fatty
>>
>>37979970
avoiding processed food is good, but she's being autistic about it. she can do it when she moves out of her parents house.
>>
>>37979970
B A I T
A
I
T
>>
>>37979970
I guarantee that she doesn't count calories and doesn't have a well balanced diet(ie she gets 90 percent of her calories from carbs). Tell her to shut the fuck off and point out that if she doesn't do any of this shit either, she might as well be foing nothing.
>>
>>37980005

>journey of self improvement

Fun Fact: Everyone who has ever used this phrase is a tool and a loser.

His sister is doing some stupid shit to give meaning to her otherwise pointless life because she as a way to compensate for being good at absolutely nothing.
>>
>>37980083
not everyone, senpai.

well. i've never actually uttered the phrase out loud, so maybe you have a point
>>
>>37980067
If she eats no processed foods at all then no matter how many carbs she eats she's going to start losing a ton of weight and be healthier then someone who counts every calorie but half if not all of their calories comes from food that was made in a lab and put together in a factory.
>>
>>37980101
You almost got me. I didn't realize it was a satirical post at first.
>>
>>37980101
Almost fell for it.
6.5/10
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.