[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M. ACTUALLY LEAVING THE HOUSE AND I'M FUCKING TALKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (29KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 450x300px
I'M. ACTUALLY LEAVING THE HOUSE AND I'M FUCKING TALKING TO THIS GIRL GOD HELP ME!!!

Alright so I am good looking tall and this should be easy if it where not for my fucking cancer social skills what the fuck do I say to this girl?
>>
Ask her if she dtf
>>
>>37974950
I'm serious nigger I neeeeedddd this!!!!
>>
>>37975005
ask her asl dtf
>>
>>37974919
Tell is more nigger, who is she? How did you get to know her? What stage are you in?
>>
>>37974919
Just ask her out you sperglord simple is better
>>
>>37974919
Just casually ask her if she wants the ol' lickaroo
>>
>>37974919
You're going to fail so consider this practice and learn from it.
>>
>>37975451
Ughh
>>
dont say anything about pepe or any other memes. spilling your spaghetti and trying to explain that everything you know in life comes from a website for losers is actually appealing to them, and this is how you end up with all our secret stuff plastered all over facebook. and you probably won't even get any pussy.
>>
>>37974919
I'm talking to this girl right now and I literally start no conversations and she still hasn't stopped after a month. Are you sure you're talking to a girl?
>>
>>37974919
>>37975005
If you talk anything like you shitpost I feel sorry for her. What a fag.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.