[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been cutting for the past few months. Been breaking out recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20160718_213838.jpg (4MB, 2240x3040px) Image search: [Google]
20160718_213838.jpg
4MB, 2240x3040px
Been cutting for the past few months. Been breaking out recently mostly on my back, and some on my face. Is this normal?
>>
>>37971223

it bet you are consuming powdered jew and these are side effects of it. some guy here took creatine once and his nipples become swollen and his doctor called him a retard for taking it
>>
>>37971245
>and his doctor called him a retard for taking it

Did his doctor explain why one of the most well-researched supplements is harmful and makes you a retard for taking it?

Surely the words of a shitposter are much more credible than peer-reviewed research
>>
File: smug birdie.jpg (95KB, 750x1166px) Image search: [Google]
smug birdie.jpg
95KB, 750x1166px
>>37971261
>well-researched supplements

you believe the label you fucking retard? you believe that article on that body building website telling you to take it for max gains?

that is a old ass post maybe even older then you posting here
>>
>>37971327
>you believe the label you fucking retard?

What?

Unless you're insinuating that the label is lying about creatine content then I don't see your point. You know we're in the age of information, right? You can pop open pubmed or some sort website and read about the studies done.

https://examine.com/supplements/creatine/

^ has over 700 scientific citations and references.
>>
>>37971245
I'm not taking creatine. Only whey and multi vitamins
>>
>>37971365

i'd rather get it from food then powdered jew. i always see threads here from anons saying they are experiencing side effects after taking X product. backne, rashes, swollen nipples.
>>
>>37971407
>i'd rather get it from food then powdered jew

It is impossible to get 5grams of creatine from food unless you eat several kilograms of red meat a day.

You can't just keep saying "powdered jew" as some trumpcard when faced with facts and quantifiable data.
>>
I read some anon saying that if you were a fatty, some hormones can be stored inside fat, so lets say if hormones from when you were teenager were stored in your fat, they would be released again, causing the acne and stuff. I personally believe its all broscience
>>
>>37971416
>>37971407

Holy fuck, shut the fuck up. I don't take creatine. I eat oatmeal, whey, bananas, chicken, veggies every day. That's fucking it. Only sups are whey and vitamin
>>
>>37971437
>Hormones stored in fat

hormones do not get produced or stored there
>>
Could it be the material my gym shirt is? >get sweaty
>poor ventilation
>>
>>37971447
Oh well, then he was wrong. Thanks for enlightening me, brother.
Then I guess OP it's only in the middle of some hormonal readjustment due to losing weight and gaining muscule? Dunno.
>>
>>37971467
Being fat can put your hormones out of whack though
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.