[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some serious advice guys. My dad is an abusive piece shit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (235KB, 182x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
235KB, 182x200px
I need some serious advice guys. My dad is an abusive piece shit, he used to beat my mother and occasionally hit me. He hasn't done it since I became bigger then him. I'm back from uni and he's worse than ever. My mother pays all the bills and he doesn't do shit. He just threatened to beat me up andthrow me out because I won't do work in my OWN car, it's basically totaled. Should I beat the shit out of him and throw him out instead?

To keep it fit related: I'm stalling at 125 on overhead press any tips?
>>
>>37971144

No. and if he attacks you, stop him. Don't wail on him, just stop his punches and make it very clear from now on he will never do such a thing again, ever. Source: myself.

also eat more you skelly fucker
>>
File: image.jpg (319KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319KB, 1280x960px
>>37971168
That's the thing tho, he won't ever attack me again. He's a fat manlet I'm pretty sure my mom cheated on him because I'm 5'11 he's 5'3. What was your situation like?

I'll try to eat more but I already eat a lot.
>>
Fuck him up op, I got tired of his shit and beat him up, my parents got divorced and we've never been happier
>>
>>37971144
If you beat him up, he'll take out his frustration on your mom. Collect evidence that he's being abusive for now. Texts, letters, pictures of bruise marks, recordings of him yelling, etc.

Accessory work with dumbbells maybe.
>>
>>37971235
He hasn't hit me or my mom since I hit puberty. There's no proof besides yelling and it wouldn't be very convincing. My mom is too scared to get a divorce so I think me kicking him out is the only way he would leave.
>>
>>37971206

>I'm pretty sure my mom cheated on him

There you go. You're a bastard, and it broke your dad. Not saying your mom's complete evil, but with that being considered, she's not all good
>>
>>37971276
Got the wrong impression when you said he was worse than ever. Anyway, you have to ask yourself if you're doing this because you're annoyed at him or because your mother is legitimately miserable right now with him around.
>>
>>37971144
>female brings in cash
>abusive husband

This is fake or your mom is a retard
>>
>>37971609
My dad used to make a lot and was bearable but then he lost his job and hasn't been able to hold one down since.
>>
>>37971515
I'd only do it if she benefited.
>>
>>37971716
Throw him out and tell your mom it's time for a divorce, only beat him up if he initiates something
>>
>>37971716
See, I'm not saying you shouldn't tell him to leave the house, I'm just worried about what's going to happen once you go back to uni. It won't hurt to spend more time with your mother and learn more about how she's holding up, but you're probably better getting advice about something like this outside of 4chan.
>>
>>37971852
Yeah I'm worried about that as well. I do spend a lot of time with her, she said she would leave but she wants my little sister to finish up hs where we are. Idk where else to go for advice, all my friends are either from single mothers or stable house holds.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.